We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dramatic Persona Options

KHAN786
#1 Posted : 6/15/2018 6:28:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I am 27 year old. I was born in a Muslim family and I practice Islam along my family and friends whenever I am free and comfortable. Within my family and friends the most non-practicing Muslim! I am pretty much agree with them and I never make the mistake of arguing with them on this topic.
I am just curious about the very fact of life.

Why do we exists? I find it hard to understand when some one says we are here to love, we hare here to practice religion and god have sent us to worship him? Why would he create something to just worship and then take that thing back? I mean we are not solving any equations for him are we?

I am not here in this world to eat, sleep, marry, have kids, work and then die? <- And trillions of us dead doing this?

My journey with these substances, starts with this curiosity and yet I have not found a single answer but a lot more of questions spinning in my head 24/7.

Thanks for reading... Further I will be sharing my DMT, Truffles Mushrooms & MDMA experiences.

Thumps up if you want me to find more questions? or else I might find some answers... It seems to be the very way to find at-least something and they say something is better then nothing.
Failure is a word unknown to me.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Spectrumgirl
#2 Posted : 6/15/2018 6:39:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey KHAN. Good intro! 🌈 I love your line of thought!

psychosomaticon
#3 Posted : 6/15/2018 9:33:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

KHAN786 wrote:
Hello, I am 27 year old. I was born in a Muslim family and I practice Islam along my family and friends whenever I am free and comfortable. Within my family and friends the most non-practicing Muslim! I am pretty much agree with them and I never make the mistake of arguing with them on this topic.

Why do we exists? I find it hard to understand when some one says we are here to love, we hare here to practice religion and god have sent us to worship him? Why would he create something to just worship and then take that thing back? I mean we are not solving any equations for him are we?

I am not here in this world to eat, sleep, marry, have kids, work and then die? <- And trillions of us dead doing this?

My journey with these substances, starts with this curiosity and yet I have not found a single answer but a lot more of questions spinning in my head 24/7.

Thanks for reading... Further I will be sharing my DMT, Truffles Mushrooms & MDMA experiences.

Thumps up if you want me to find more questions? or else I might find some answers... It seems to be the very way to find at-least something and they say something is better then nothing.

I believe the answer to that question is going to end up being different to everyone so we must continue the journey! welcome to the dmt nexus! Big grin

Icyseeker
#4 Posted : 6/15/2018 9:37:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey we have already met. But in the end the answer to the question that YOU are asking is one that YOU will have to answer.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Metashaman
#5 Posted : 6/20/2018 12:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KHAN786 wrote:

Catholic and had the same questions.

However, I took my thoughts to philosophy and the philosophy of religion on whole. I think that if there is a God then it's going to line up with Aristotle's Logos. Avicenna was one of the great islamic philosophers. If you get a chance look him up. Finally, it will show how to use thought experiments, premises and propositions to start a framework to help you on your way. Without those tools it may seem very repetitive.

I would be very interested if your journey's point to what you already believe.. Mine have almost exclusively, with some caveats. I do believe this quest is honest and open. You are also smart to keep it to yourself in a lot of ways. People seem to take offense when you leave the farm and say "I know what you believe, but I am no longer willing to let others have authority over my belief". It's like they feel slighted. :/

<3 man, good luck and just look with an open mind and heart. Also stay grounded at all points.. I use both of these tools (Psychedelics, Philosophy) on my quest. If you have problems with grounding, go look at the college course lectures on audible, I have a collection of "your deceptive mind" lectures from universities.

Good luck with your journey, and if you are comfortable I would love to see how you grow and what you find!

~Ess
Creator of PS.. Home of the Jester and the Akashic Record (DMT Monster Manual).
If Chat is down here, feel free to take refuge in Experience Report Chat til it's back up.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/20/2018 11:59:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Some questions have no answer, the answer may be beyond our comprehension, or we just might not find it. Or if we find the answer, it could come with 10 other new questions. But the beauty of existence seems to be beyond simple answers... The act of asking questions itself is meaningful and enjoyable.

I don't know why we are here, or if "why" even makes sense in a universal scale. Regardless, we ARE here, so might as well make the best of it. Enjoy the ride Smile

To eat, sleep, marry, have kids, work and then die may seem lacking, but it may also be a beautiful experience. Even the most mundane of acts can be full of joy and meaning, as long as your consciousness is awake as you do those things.

Come in, sit down, and make yourself at home.. I'm sure it will be fun having you around to ask questions with us Smile

DeDao
#7 Posted : 9/4/2019 3:34:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I enjoyed talking this morning. Upvote from me Smile
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."