We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A life changing development / dreams Options

atomu235
#1 Posted : 5/18/2018 1:08:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am the kind of person that could never remember their dreams and if woken up in the middle of the night I could do math.

Things started changing recently though...

Over the last few months my dreams have become more and more vivid and I can remember a good part of them nowadays. My mid-day power naps have also changed significantly. I used to lie down and relax and let my thoughts slip away into nothingness in order to simply stop thinking. Right now each time I have a power nap I'm subconsciously thinking / visualizing a thousand constantly changing shapes and situations. Initially I tried to stop these but it made me very groggy and not rested at all afterwards. When I finally accepted the change - strangely enough these vivid power naps have become much better as I am more rested and refreshed somehow... How is that possible?

Recently I also had a situation where I woke up in the middle of the night and felt that I was HEAVILY hallucinating (there were auras, bright colors and symmetrical shapes all around me). The feeling passed away quick (~10s) unfortunately. I was 100% awake.

I am inclined to attribute this to my developing relation with DMT. I'm thinking this is a positive change although it's very, very, very odd to me.

Did anyone else experience something similar?
Be inquisitive and always question things...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

strtman
#2 Posted : 5/19/2018 12:45:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I guess when you accepted the change in power naps you got a better piece of mind. Like me, when you are thinking too much, you can not fall asleep. The mind is troubled. You have to let go.

What do you mean with those constantly changing shapes and situations that occur? Can you give an example. Are they images that appear in your mind like flashes, only as long as the blink of an eye? Do they pop up like DMT entities? If so, then you have what I have.

Is this related to the use of DMT? No one knows precisely what DMT does in the brain on the long term. It depends on the person, I think.

Another thing about dreaming. When I wake up in the morning in most cases I get out of bed directly. But sometimes I stay in bed a bit longer and it happens once in a while that I fall asleep again. During these short periods of sleep I often have strong and deep dreams that I remember well. It feels good to remember a dream, they can be as weird as a DMT trip.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

atomu235
#3 Posted : 5/19/2018 2:54:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

strtman wrote:
What do you mean with those constantly changing shapes and situations that occur? Can you give an example. Are they images that appear in your mind like flashes, only as long as the blink of an eye? Do they pop up like DMT entities? If so, then you have what I have.

They are much more like short flashes than anything. A blink of an eye is a good description. Definitely not DMT-like entities. One moment I think of weird machinery, next ocean waves, next moment I am flying, next moment I imagine being an animal. They are very random at times. It felt extremely weird at the start but once I accepted the change it became pleasant and refreshing to my mind. Much better than before.

It really got me wondering if this is something that happened to other people. The only thing that changed in my life is my use of DMT (once every few weeks when I feel a 'calling' for lack of a better word).

strtman wrote:
Another thing about dreaming. When I wake up in the morning in most cases I get out of bed directly. But sometimes I stay in bed a bit longer and it happens once in a while that I fall asleep again. During these short periods of sleep I often have strong and deep dreams that I remember well. It feels good to remember a dream, they can be as weird as a DMT trip.

This is exactly on point. I had a situation exactly like this just today. Before I tried DMT I could never remember my dreams (with an exception of a few nightmare from my childhood I think). Right now I remember maybe every second/third dream... It's a major change as far as I can see. It does feel good to remember! Some of them are just as weird and amazing as DMT trips.

I might not be going mad after all ;-) Just returning to baseline.

I
#4 Posted : 5/20/2018 1:27:31 AM

EYE

Oddly enough, I have experienced this exactly! I don't really remember dreaming much, but in the last few months (working with the spice) I've started having vivid, memorable dreams. I'm even getting to a point of inducing visions in pre-sleep meditation, and having moderate control over the intensity of the content (meaning I can dive into overwhelming connectedness with intent)... definitely a change I attribute to the spice: I can feel it unlocking deep portions of my conscious and subconscious mind.

blyssabyss
#5 Posted : 6/18/2018 8:40:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I searched 'dreams' in the search bar and found this thread and I really just wanted to spill out what's been going on in my mind and dream world recently and couldn't find a thread that was more relevant. Sorry that I'm using this to vent and not directly addressing what other people are saying I just really feel like I need to get this out somehow and couldn't find a better/more relevant thread.

[Triggerwarning: childhood abuse, sexual abuse, rape.]

About two weeks ago I took a weed cookie and smoked a lot of weed and I had a memory with knowledge/vision attached.

When I was a kid my parents taught me a magic trick you play with cards. You lay out nine cards in three rows of three. Three or more people play. Two of these people (the Magician and their Apprentice) are in on the trick, the other one isn't. The Magician closes his eyes while the person chooses a card. The Apprentice knows which it is of course. So the Apprentice points to each card asking the Magician if that's the one that they chose. The Apprentice knows which it is so they secretly indicate which it is by pretending there is a smaller map of the whole set up on each card.

The memory was of a time one of my math teachers in the 8th grad laid out the cards in this pattern on a lazy school day near the end of the year and was asking if anyone knew the trick, me and one other boy had been taught this trick my our parents. Only two of us out of about 20 people. The teacher said don't give it away but we will play right now. At first he would have us close our eyes as the other students would choose a card but the other kids were so blown away they eventually had us go in the hall with a monitor to make sure we weren't peeking. We did explain the secret by the end of class of course.

As I had this memory I remember the teacher pointing to each card and that's when something like an outside (benevolent) entity was giving me information but not in words but just in direct thoughts. It was telling me most importantly that I wasn't alone especially in regards to my childhood abuse. It was saying that every mind in society is a lot like this card trick. Where we are each tiny maps of a greater whole psychologically. So when I think about how I'm hurting that society is hurting in the same place. I remembered as the teacher pointed to each card it was like the entity was pointing to a place in my mind and showing me how it connects to others and society as a whole.

The feeling it was giving me was so intense, the message was so clear of "you are not alone". It was telling me the same specific way I suffered that many were suffering like this. That society as a whole was healing & changing from a past where it was traumatic into a new understanding of it's self and each other. It was telling me the same tears and depression I was feeling others were feeling the same thing from the same place psychologically and from the same social sickness(es) as well. This was especially related to my molestation. It was saying your mind is connected to the others and you can not give in to loneliness because your not alone.

That intense message of not being alone. Even in that moment I fought against it seeing that my ego is filled with this low self esteem and darkness but this entity was almost giving me a small momentary release from that; I wanted to hang on to that feeling all while ironically it was making me weep harder to think this has happened many times to many people. Is it better or worse to not be alone in such pain? I wouldn't wish it on anyone yet so many changes in society bringing to light what has happened and revealing this social darkness.

On to the dream...

I don't know how many months ago this dream started but I've been having a reoccurring dream. I'm in a jungle and it's very dark I can barely see but I can feel and hear everything. The ground is wet mud I can feel it between my toes and fingers. It's so humid. I know in my body that I'm inland away from the ocean. This is like a primordial memory. I feel both like an animal or a child where I am completely naturally & instinctually in tune with the land around me, as if it were an extension of my body/mind. I hear the ticking way that bugs crawl along the large leaves around me. The way that the bugs move sounds like a little voice whispering something to me but not in words exactly. What it says pierces me like an arrow and gets stronger every time I have the dream. What it says is "don't be afraid." I don't have much time to ponder this when I hear screaming in the distance. It's hard to explain but through the way the screaming sounds it's like I'm receiving so much information about the person and the situation happening to them through the sound alone. I somehow know that it's a child being raped as weird as that sounds... I start dashing towards the sound because I'm filled with dread and panic for that child, everything in my mind is blaring for me to rescue her. Then the pitch of that scream changes, the way it changes I can't explain. It goes from carrying this information of 'help!' to carrying this information of total annihilation and destruction like a creature that's about to devour it's prey. The moment I hear that I stop running towards it and I'm filled with dread like a bucket of ice has been poured down my back and that's when I wake up.

Okay I hope this description doesn't worry anyone or send out bad vibes in any kind of way because that's not my intention at all. It's just some stuff I felt like I had to purge from my mind almost because I've been thinking about the dream and the vision so much.

atomu235
#6 Posted : 6/19/2018 12:53:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@ blyssabyss

Don't worry. No one here is judging anyone based on their dreams. Over the last few months I've grown to know that dreams can get really, really weird. I personally wouldn't always expect dreams to have a specific meaning/purpose. I think sometimes they are just meant to remain a mystery.

This is the open discussion sub-forum. Sometimes it's good to just vent and let things out and this may be the place to do it.

I won't go into interpretation of your dreams as you yourself are the person best qualified to do it.

Stay positive :-)

Handel
#7 Posted : 6/19/2018 5:52:53 PM

Little sheep lost in woods

I used to be an avid lucid dreamer (I had a fall out with some entities, so they closed my ability since). From what I know of dreams, I'd say that you have the re-occurring dream, a dream where you're told to not be afraid, so you can follow the dream through to its conclusion. Get closer to the sinister action, and experience it. Get over the fear. It could be a repressed memory of yours, maybe even from a previous lifetime, that you need to get over in order to progress as a soul.

For me, this "ultimate fear" dream would manifest as spiraling stairs that go deep into the ground. Even taking 1 step in these stairs, it would fill me with immense fear. Like, knowing that something extremely evil was at the bottom of it, the ultimate evil.

Last year, I decided that I was sick and tired of being afraid of it, and decided to go all the way down. I found myself in an alien laboratory, chained. The two entities there were removing souls from their bodies, and then using these bodies as intelligent but soul-less robots. No critical thinking was left in them, just a left-brain operational body that could follow simple instructions. It all felt like an illegal operation.

I decided to fight them off, and made a big mess on their lab. I never got this dream again.

Icyseeker
#8 Posted : 6/19/2018 7:17:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Usually as soon as I get a dream that is remembered I try to learn exactly the lesson I was teaching myself and try to make the dream a reality. Some very neat opportunities have arisen because of this attitude.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii