We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Book published! Includes a call-out to the Nexus Options

fluidfocus
#1 Posted : 6/17/2018 2:30:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone,

Finally my first book is published. Piercing the Veil - Explorations of Reality and Consciousness.

Broadly, it's about altered states of consciousness initiated both with and without the use of psychedelics. Each chapter covers a different yet related topic. One such chapter is devoted to DMT, and includes a call-out to the Nexus and even a quote from one of the members here (with permission). It's available now through lots of retailers, including Amazon.

From the back cover:
Quote:
We live in an exciting time. Technology and the internet are allowing information to be shared and accessed in absolutely unprecedented ways, enabling a revolution of both thought and experience within the human condition. As a result, increasing numbers are becoming unwilling to accept the worldviews put forth by religion, government, even the mainstream media, and are searching for ways of understanding the world based on hard data and direct experience. Piercing the Veil takes a fresh and objective approach to exploring the fundamental questions of reality, primarily through candid examinations of both cutting edge science and altered states of consciousness.

The first of the book's three sections examines the most notable psychedelics, expounding upon their experiential properties, cultural impacts, and potential for both positive and negative use. Next comes an in-depth yet highly approachable look at more unassisted methods of consciousness exploration, including such modalities as meditation, channeling, energy work, out-of-body experiences, and lucid dreaming. Finally, we shift simultaneously to more scientific and philosophic motifs, delving into quantum physics, the nature of consciousness, the universe/multiverse, and the death experience.

Piercing the Veil paints a vivid and compelling picture showing that the limited spectrum of consciousness we're usually aware of is part of a continuum of energy and life extending well beyond the physical world. In fact, consciousness itself appears to be the bedrock from which our reality blossoms. Piercing the Veil provides the requisite framework for confirming this invaluable knowledge firsthand. The rest is up to you.

Really excited to finally get this out there, and to share it with the community. Free eBook copy to anyone who wants one - Just let me know! Thumbs up

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

jamie
#2 Posted : 6/17/2018 2:43:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

Very cool! I would like to read it Smile
Long live the unwoke.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 6/17/2018 2:58:28 AM

Come what may

Congratulations on getting your book published!

Sounds like a great read! I love the cover art!

I will read your book very soon as I just purchased it on kindle.

Thanks for sharing this with us!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

fluidfocus
#4 Posted : 6/17/2018 5:00:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
Very cool! I would like to read it Smile

Thanks! Link sent via PM

DmnStr8 wrote:
Congratulations on getting your book published!

Sounds like a great read! I love the cover art!

I will read your book very soon as I just purchased it on kindle.

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Much appreciated! The main picture on the front is called "DMT HD" and I absolutely love it. It's by an artist called Symbolika, who generously authorized its use.

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 6/17/2018 7:47:05 AM

Come what may

The Symbolica website front page is amazing! It is so cool! Very DMT!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Eaglepath
#6 Posted : 6/17/2018 8:50:51 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Congratulations! My dream is to do the same some day.

Blessings!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

jbark
#7 Posted : 6/19/2018 2:53:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd love to read it too. Congrats! I PMed you with a few questions.

Cheers,

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.