We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello travelers! Options

Mikenekro
#1 Posted : 6/16/2018 10:58:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Greeting travelers!

I have been searching the forms for quite some time, mostly looking into techs and other general info on spice, and finally decided to sign up. I have performed two extractions in the past year and followed it as closely as possible. So far, both have been successful. With this past year, I have learned a lot about spice but I know there is much more to learn and even more that will never be known.

After gradually taking higher doses, tonight I finally broke through with a friend (We have been exploring spice together, staggered of course). Much of the experience was lost but the key parts remain. It was a very pleasant but intense experience, different than what I was expecting but great nonetheless. Overwhelmed with what I could only describe as a 4th dimension to the world around me that indeed seemed more real than life, music by "TV on the radio" morphing and playing in the background guiding my state of being, and a loss of time perception.

Coming back to reality I was laughing and tearing up at how incredibly eye opening it was and how intense the experience was while thinking that I had only touched the surface of how deep this experience can be.

Anyways, I believe spice (or the fact that it affects us the way that it does) is here for a reason which might never be known. Sharing these experiences (within reason) has been a goal and many of my current ideals on how to treat spice with respect have come from what I found on the nexus.

Treating this powerful substance witb respect is important to me and something I strive for. I'd like to see what others say about this. Smile

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/17/2018 7:41:31 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

Isn't it lovely? It sounds like you've been having some great experiences so far! Learning to build relationships with plant teachers and psychedelic substances is an intense but rewarding journey. And you nailed it, respect is the key! Without it, chaos often follows. I'm glad you and your friend have been able to bask in the beautiful mystery that is DMT! Enjoy you time here!

Peace
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Mikenekro
#3 Posted : 6/18/2018 2:04:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea so far it has been going great. One thing we realized early on is music completely changes the experience and, for myself, it feels like it's guiding it as well.

This song is one of my favorites to hit play on right when it hits me.