We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Low Doses and Intentional Therapy Options

DeDao
#1 Posted : 1/19/2018 11:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Prayer, meditation and yoga mixed with low doses of DMT vaporized are fantastic. Gentle but powerful, like a form of martial art. Somehow you have the feeling of knowing ..and yet one cannot say. I'm sure you know this feeling well.

I remember first experiencing smaller(<20mg) doses vaporized was like a prayer exercise. A celebration and blooming of flower, on the other hand its encoded with wisdom and intention.

Thank you all for a great community dedicated to such a spiritual(in my opinion) phenomenon.

I hope others also experience the therapy of the low doses.

Ahau /\
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 1/20/2018 12:47:52 AM

Pay No Mind

Thank you for the inspiration DeDao.

PeaceSmile
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

null24
#3 Posted : 1/20/2018 3:14:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Neat. About to start some experiments with this. Since I've had an great results with psilo micro doses, I'm wondering if it will work with dmt. It's really an issue of availability, spice is pretty much always there, shrooms not so much.

This should start this weekend, will report back results. Been experiencing some depressive 'drag' lately, feet get stuck in mud.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DeDao
#4 Posted : 1/20/2018 4:04:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the feedbaack Doc Buxin.

Great null say hi to your self for me... Razz Glad to hear I've inspired some exploration.

People too soon think they know things. As if everyone should be prescribed the same thing.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Mister_Niles
#5 Posted : 1/20/2018 4:59:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes. I do something similar. I use sublingual harmalas and low doses. sub breakthrough seems to be where I get all of the important work done.
Welcome Home Mister_Niles. We've Been Waiting For You.

"Don't worry. When it happens, you won't be able to not let it do its thing. You won't have the ability to distinguish a pen from a hippopotamus"
- Art Van D'lay

null24
#6 Posted : 1/20/2018 7:13:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeDao wrote:

Great null say hi to your self for me... Razz Glad to hear I've inspired some exploration.

Har! We'll see how we're getting along.

Just to make sure to pop any bubbles, any inspiration was purely esoteric, the 'experiment' has been in process for awhile.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Voidmatrix
#7 Posted : 5/27/2018 9:44:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been doing low doses for a while for various reasons (therapeutic, esoteric, shamanic etc.) And I thoroughly agree in the beauty and magic of those experiences. I also thank you for posting this and spreading the idea furtherSmile
One love
What if the "truth" is: the "truth" is indescernible/unknowable/nonexistent? Then the closest we get is through being true to and with ourselves.

Know thyself, nothing in excess, certainty brings insanity- Delphic Maxims

DMT always has something new to show you Twisted Evil

Question everything... including questioning everything... There's so much I could be wrong about and have no idea...
All posts and supposed experiences are from an imaginary interdimensional being. This being has the proclivity and compulsion for delving in depths it shouldn't. Posts should be taken with a grain of salt. 👽

goddard
#8 Posted : 6/16/2018 10:21:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Im always amazed that when i do really small doses somehow the memory of previous trips return to me.
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus

skoobysnax
#9 Posted : 10/1/2018 4:00:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DeDao wrote:
Prayer, meditation and yoga mixed with low doses of DMT vaporized are fantastic. Gentle but powerful, like a form of martial art. Somehow you have the feeling of knowing ..and yet one cannot say. I'm sure you know this feeling well.

I remember first experiencing smaller(<20mg) doses vaporized was like a prayer exercise. A celebration and blooming of flower, on the other hand its encoded with wisdom and intention.

Thank you all for a great community dedicated to such a spiritual(in my opinion) phenomenon.

I hope others also experience the therapy of the low doses.

Ahau /\

If you have the opportunity try it with low dose changa outdoors in a safe space at sunrise. That's what I work with and it is amazing. I have a seated kriya i do after i set the pipe down.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?