We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
just. too. harsh Options

therealwilson
#1 Posted : 2/3/2008 10:20:46 AM
DMT-Nexus member

swim says he simply can't handle the smoke...be it out of an oil pipe or a "machine" (consisting of an airplane liquor bottle and some steel wool). he smokes cigarettes...and nothing more...but just can't get where he needs to be with conventional methods.

aside from the "colonic shamanic" he is willing to try whatever.

swim appreciates any and all help.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 2/3/2008 1:35:07 PM

JC

You could take an maoi and eat the spice or go down the ayahuasca/pharmahuasca road. When I was younger I smoked a lot of weed and hash so think maybe my lungs are used to harsh smoke, I think it tastes quite good though sometimes it is heavy going.

Zenclarity
#3 Posted : 2/4/2008 5:15:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hrm, I've some friends that have trouble with it, but being a smoker I have no problem at all with the machine... you sure your spice is fairly pure? It really shouldn't be that harsh...

adrian89987
#4 Posted : 2/4/2008 4:46:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yea if it's harsh then it ought to be recrystallized. Pure DMT is very smooth...and tasty!

oarguello
#5 Posted : 2/4/2008 4:50:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friend.. SWIMS best chance at smoking smooth DMT is the machine. Ive tried all different types of techniques ( ontop of weed, lightbulb, glass pipe).

Maybe its SWIMs technique? Make sure the spice is melted first. Let it cool for a minute then proceed to heat it and inhale at the same time. Big reason the smoke gets so harsh is that the smoke itself is too hot and cool tooo fast on your throat and lungs.

I use a butane torhc lighter ( small lighter that flame comes out blue) and point it about 5 inches away untill the heat reaches the spice. Also I use a regular bong to pack the wool into the stem, with no water of course. I found the little bottles to produce too little smoke to inhale and it made the smoke somewhat heated.

magic clown
#6 Posted : 2/7/2008 10:35:10 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Hi Therealwilson, I would never say I couldn't handle the taste of DMT smoke, but I can understand your reluctance to smoke the stuff. It is, without any doubt an acrid, repelant, pungent and caustic smoke. It isn't pleasant and I would never chose to smoke it if it wasn't for the affects.

Taking DMT orally in conjunction with some MAOI type substance will make you trip. This is a usefull, well tried and tested route to hyperspace. It will make you trip, hard, fast and for hours if you like, but it is never going to have that same intensity which free basing affords.

If you do wish to smoke free base, this is a little trick I found, which is smother than smoking a straight cigarette. It is however, costly in terms of spice and perhaps your health. Firstly make sure your spice is as clean as possible. Recrystalizing and ammonia washing are essential. Do not be scared of the ammonia wash. Many people on this board seam to be reluctant to use ammonia. I can't understand this. It works very well in giving you a smoother smoke. Next, sprinkle liberally, your spice onto a mix of half tobacco and half datura leaves and roll a small joint. It is costly and datura isn't famed for its health giving properties but you will jump to hyperspace easilly and smoothly. I don't know why it works but the datura makes it taste and feel like your smoking a menthol cigarette. The smoke is cool and mellow. It goes in easilly and stays down with no fire on the throat or lungs.

I am more scared of datura than almost every other entheogen, but taken like this at perhaps one 30th of what you would need to meet the Green Godess, it makes a good buddy for a cartoon joint smoker.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

adrian89987
#7 Posted : 2/8/2008 5:52:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

oarguello wrote:
I use a butane torhc lighter ( small lighter that flame comes out blue) and point it about 5 inches away untill the heat reaches the spice. Also I use a regular bong to pack the wool into the stem, with no water of course. I found the little bottles to produce too little smoke to inhale and it made the smoke somewhat heated.

So a torch lighter works very good? I've just been having a lot of trouble using a regular Bic lighter since I ALWAYs journey in the forest but lately it has just been so damn windy

DMTripper
#8 Posted : 2/12/2008 10:32:21 PM

John Murdoch IV

If thesmoke is harsh then you have a dirty product or you're heating the spice too much and burning it.
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

oarguello
#9 Posted : 2/16/2008 4:03:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adrian89987 wrote:
oarguello wrote:

So a torch lighter works very good? I've just been having a lot of trouble using a regular Bic lighter since I ALWAYs journey in the forest but lately it has just been so damn windy

Yeah it works perfect for me. But like I said make sure the heat is hitting the spice at a good distance. Yo uwant the heat to melt the spice, not the actual flame.

I just start the torch about a foot away and bring it in closer until it starts melting. Inhaling when doing this seems to make it melt faster too and wont start vaporizing ( wel maybe a tiny bit). after its melted go ahead and bring the torch in closer to vaporize it. When its all gone you can bring the falme diretly onto the wool to get the very last bit out if necessary. That last step i think gets the spice that has melted down the steel wool.