We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm having a bit of dilemma over hear, what can I do about it? Options

AwesomeUsername
#1 Posted : 6/15/2018 7:48:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I obtained about 200gr of mimosa and 100gr of syrian rue seeds. I drank it over a period of time, preparing dose at a time.

The thing is, I'm almost out of syrian rue seeds but I have a considerable amount of mimosa left. I do not intend to experiment with DMT again for a longer time after this batch, so getting more rue seeds is out of the question.

I was thinking about doing a crude lazy extraction, because this mimosa doesn't contain all that much DMT that it would be worth buying naphta and all the other equipment that is required for getting those white shiny crystals.

I've never made a crude extraction before, so I don't know what should work and what not.

It came to my mind that I could simply boil it until it is close to the end, discard the plant material and evaporate till there is only resin left.

Because I've seen brown circles when I was cooking aya, I'm skeptic about this method as it might potentially waste a lot of the DMT. Cooking also probably wasted some, but not that drastically.

Another method I came up with is to make a tincture, in vodka or something like that, let it sit for a couple of days, discard the plant material. Simmer the tincture down to a small amount of liquid, and let it evaporate.

I was thinking about soaking tobacco on that extract but I also need to know how much worth extract would equal more less 50mg of DMT? I'm going for a cigarette worth amount of tobacco to be a breakthrough or near breakthrough dose. The harmalas in that small amount of seeds I still have should help extend the come up and eliminate short term tolerance.

Should work in theory, or perhaps I missed something and this could end up a fail.

Please share advice, or a TEK if you got a better way to deal with my dilemma.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/15/2018 8:34:57 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

The mimosa will not be active without an maoi if you boil it.. you could do an cwe om just the mimosa, but then go high on the dosis.

A cwe with maoi is amazing around 10g, but without I think you need at least 50gr if you are boiling it.

Good luck!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

AwesomeUsername
#3 Posted : 6/15/2018 8:54:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
The mimosa will not be active without an maoi if you boil it.. you could do an cwe om just the mimosa, but then go high on the dosis.

A cwe with maoi is amazing around 10g, but without I think you need at least 50gr if you are boiling it.

Good luck!

My bad. I was going for an extract that was meant to be smoked. I thought mentioning soaking tobacco would paint the picture of what my intent was with that extract. Aperently not.

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 6/15/2018 9:14:46 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

No I just gave you the best options, did not thought you had proceeded to the tobacco phasePleased

There are teks available of you search here that can transform your extract into a more smokable product. Endlessness has one for example.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

soulfood
#5 Posted : 6/15/2018 11:28:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

If you're going to be smoking it I would at least freebase the material which will make the smoke more pleasant and more efficient.

I think a crude mimosa extract would be pretty damn gross either way though. There's so much gunk in mimosa.