We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Insights Options

Icyseeker
#1 Posted : 6/14/2018 1:49:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure if there has been a thread dedicated to the insights gained from these experiences, so if please direct me there and I will post on that. But I am dedicating this thread towards what has been learned. Please feel free to join me.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Icyseeker
#2 Posted : 6/14/2018 1:52:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every thought is significant. They are portals of becoming. Next time you have a thought take it and flesh it out. As it will lead to an idea that will blossom in to a tangible reality. Note some thoughts should not come into fruition yet it is still important to examine it.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

5A8R3
#3 Posted : 6/14/2018 5:37:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The heart is the source of multidimensional time travelling.
Time is irrelevant to karma.
The heart asks a question with intent and the brain receives the answer.
Behind solid reality is a flowing river of energy that appears solid and still due to a strobe effect.

5A8R3
#4 Posted : 6/14/2018 7:48:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think a collection of concise points people ahve intuited from dmt trips could be usefull to find common lessons being presented.

TGO
#5 Posted : 6/15/2018 12:46:21 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Icyseeker wrote:
Not sure if there has been a thread dedicated to the insights gained from these experiences, so if please direct me there and I will post on that. But I am dedicating this thread towards what has been learned. Please feel free to join me.

With just a little bit of searching, you can find all sorts of information. Here are a few threads on the matter, but this is just the tip of the iceberg:

What do Psychedelics Teach You?
What're your most valuable lessons/realizations from psychedelic induced states?
What have you learned?
In a sentence: What it taught you?
What have you learned as a result of your DMT experiences?
What have you learned from DMT?
The lessons learnt
Lessons from DMT breakthrough trips
What actual inspiration have you had from DMT?
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Icyseeker
#6 Posted : 6/15/2018 9:41:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My bad but since none of those are active this one will continued to be used.

A Bodhisattva's work is never done.

This website is so beautiful.