We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Simply_me Options

Simply_Me
#1 Posted : 6/9/2018 11:04:14 PM

Live the Life you Love

I am grateful that there is such a resource and I have been reading parts of the site for a few weeks now and I believe it is time to get active.

I used LSD/Mescaline/mushrooms for many years but stopped the first two in my 20's. I grew Mushrooms and Cannabis for years but have not grown or used for about 6 years. I have had a few epiphanies on low dose mushrooms and know the transformative potential of Psychedelics and support the research.

I consider myself a hardcore meditator and follow Buddhist principles for life as best as I can.

I read DMT, the Spirit Molecule by Rick Strassman and the Cosmic Serpent by Narby and some others that peaked my interest 5 years ago and recently had an opportunity to explore the idea deeper and have some inherent problems with that and began exploring here. I will be trying my own extraction within a week as I believe I have read enough to understand the basics. I will look for an appropriate place to post my experience soon and I am interested in hearing the feedback from experienced members.

I understand the importance of community and appreciate this one.
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

TGO
#2 Posted : 6/9/2018 11:34:33 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

First extractions can be daunting but once you get the hang of it, it becomes a fairly straightforward process. Be sure to check out the FAQ, WIKI, and to read the "stickied" threads in the sections you are interested in especially if you get hung up anywhere in the extraction process. Feel free to post questions if you can't find an answer you are searching for. Don't forget to let us know how it goes!

Good luck!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Wakinyan
#3 Posted : 6/10/2018 1:07:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Another propagator of visions... we can never have enough.

Glad to meet you.

As you can probably tell, I like to grow things as well.
Wakinyan attached the following image(s):
Trichocereus scopulicola x Trichocereus terscheckii 4382.jpg (1,150kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
When I graft you graft we graft

Simply_Me
#4 Posted : 6/10/2018 2:51:08 AM

Live the Life you Love

Thank you both. So much reading.. Forgive me but I can't seem to login anywhere but this page (auto-login) with my username (Simply_Me)

Login error
There is no user by the name "Simply_Me". Usernames are case sensitive. Check your spelling, or create a new account.

I am not tripping Very happy

I now see That I can only login to this forum. Crying or very sad
I realize that no one book, one person, or even one ideology will have all the answers. I believe my job is to remain open yet discriminating. My intuition helps me discern truth, and wisdom helps me identify malicious intentions.

TGO
#5 Posted : 6/10/2018 3:56:03 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Simply_Me wrote:
I now see That I can only login to this forum.

New members are restricted to the welcome areas until voted up by full members.

For more info, see the FAQ:

Why can't I post in some threads as a new member ? How do I get promoted?

Smile
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Simply_Me
#6 Posted : 6/11/2018 5:18:11 AM

Live the Life you Love

So tonight, I followed Cyb's Hybrid Tek and after step 5, basifying, I held the container, A piece of crap bottle just like the one pictured, into hot water, 185 degrees and I heard a crack but nothing happened, I knew it must have cracked the glass so when I lifted it to check it out, woosh, everything all over the stove top, floor, cabinet... I sopped some up with a clean sponge and will get something out of it, I"ll post what when done but WOW, tough lesson, don't use a bottle like the one in the picture, it is not made to heat and cool. Crying or very sad Mad Crying or very sad

Orion
#7 Posted : 6/11/2018 9:33:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa, weak vessel. That level of heat increases the solubility of impurities in the solvent with more efficiency DMT itself IME. Put more time and love into those lower temp pulls. Immersing the vessel in a bucket of warm water is enough.

You might be surprised how much you can recover from an accident such as this, so good luck and welcome to the nexus!
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

โ—‹
#8 Posted : 6/11/2018 11:59:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcome Smile

Simply_Me
#9 Posted : 6/14/2018 2:14:54 AM

Live the Life you Love

Pull 1
Simply_Me attached the following image(s):
IMG_0664.JPG (2,033kb) downloaded 31 time(s).

Simply_Me
#10 Posted : 6/14/2018 2:17:02 AM

Live the Life you Love

Pull 2, final
Simply_Me attached the following image(s):
IMG_0665.JPG (2,092kb) downloaded 29 time(s).

Simply_Me
#11 Posted : 8/9/2018 3:46:15 AM

Live the Life you Love

My second extraction, getting ready for a third:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=888095#post888095