We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychedelic drugs promote neural plasticity in rats and flies Options

Loveall
#1 Posted : 6/13/2018 5:50:50 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Press release: https://www.sciencedaily...2018/06/180612185207.htm

In light of this research one could argue that it would be irresponsible to NOT take psychedelics as part of a healthy lifestyle.

Another tip: don't eat anything advertised on TV and put in from of you at the checkout aisle wrapped in flashy colors. That stuff is what is causing damage to society.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jbark
#2 Posted : 6/13/2018 2:24:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, great find - thanks for sharing!

"Psychedelics increased both the density of dendritic spines and the density of synapses. Some psychedelics tested, including LSD, proved to be more potent and efficacious than ketamine in promoting neurite growth."

JBArk
JBArk is a Mandelthought; a non-fiction character in a drama of his own design he calls "LIFE" who partakes in consciousness expanding activities and substances; he should in no way be confused with SWIM, who is an eminently data-mineable and prolific character who has somehow convinced himself the target he wears on his forehead is actually a shield.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 6/13/2018 2:41:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Why you people giving psychedelics to flies, next thing we know, we got enlightened flies and mosquitoes and now we gotta listen to them buzz around and cannot fight back Big grin

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 6/13/2018 2:51:26 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

endlessness wrote:
Why you people giving psychedelics to flies, next thing we know, we got enlightened flies and mosquitoes and now we gotta listen to them buzz around and cannot fight back Big grin

Oh my god hahahaa
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jagube
#5 Posted : 6/13/2018 4:58:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting.

Here is the complete paper: Psychedelics Promote Structural and Functional Neural Plasticity

Loveall
#6 Posted : 6/15/2018 1:12:31 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

endlessness wrote:

That's a good point: (How) Does this work (and previous work showing positive neurological effects) fit/support McKenna's stoned ape hypothesis?
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

AikyO
#7 Posted : 6/17/2018 11:08:23 AM

Neō KyK ĖntheŌnaut

It does fit but who knows if we can get a definitive scientific answer when there are so many variables.

It's food that enhances creativity and therefor pattern recognition and therefor memory, will allow faster learning. Getting very creative in a universe that is creation, when we are ourselves creation, is accessing new awarness of the world and might lead naturally to spiritual realization such as oneness and the idea of a creator. Those are our defining traits and for me all that is needed to be convinced - it enhances mental activity and thought process, that's pretty unique!

But the Stoned Ape Theory has one underlying implication that is extremeley important to me: through all time of mankind, you can eat a food that makes you experience the core event in the birthing of conscioucness as you know it, as you. We can reproduce this birth of ourselves, experience what our first ancestors experienced. That means whatever changes a culture goes through, this technology can always be present as a reminder.

I also like to realize we come from pure madness Twisted Evil
安心精神芝簡単吸収前進
'''.'''''...'''''''..'~>\\\*'*¤@¤-.*;,^/ò°ò\^,,;*.-¤@¤*'*///<~'..'''''''...'''''.'''
*/(°_-_-_-_-_-_-,-:_:°_°::.:..((<u><u><u><u><u><vvv><vvv><vv><vvv>((",°^°FFF[[[--°°°___<<<```///---_°°°<<`_`_`°o°o°O°O°.°-)-(-°..°o.)°..O))°°(O°;';;'';;;''<°<°<<°°°<°°°<<<°°__-_---___---_°_°°___°°--°°_---____/__//___//__///__/_///_/_///_//o°oo°°oo°°oo°oo°°°ooo°o°o°o°o°o°°o°o°o^°^°^^°^°^°^°,,-.'''..--''__--```((-°-),-.-,,((),)(),)
.°o;;;^`^_<<<8>>>_^`^,,,O.°