We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Daily Immunity Blend Options

CosmicLion
#1 Posted : 6/11/2018 7:52:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Full Immunity Blend

Please post any herbs, foods, or supplements you believe will add to a good immunity stack!

This is my current blend to boost immunity. I plan for this stack to be something that is taken daily, or in most cases, twice daily.

These items are bought as bulk powders

I am adding this onto my other bio-alchemy super regimen that includes various nutraceuticals, food supplements, nootropics, and herbs. Includes adaptogens and base nutrient supplements that are also good for immunity:

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=73789

I want this to be a work in progress. I will post updates as they come.

The current stack:

Pro-Biotic

Lactobacillus Acidophilus

Herbs:

Astralgaus Extract
Panax Ginseng Extract

Mushrooms:

Cordyeps
Reishi Extract
Maitake Extract
Shiitake Extract
Chaga Extract
Turkey Tail Extract

-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nydex
#2 Posted : 6/11/2018 8:03:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Excellent combination, CosmicLion!

I can confidently add to this list two more ingredients that are well-known immunity boosters:
1. Sideritis scardica - either extract or the actual herb, made into tea.
2. Garlic concentrated extract - better take it in capsules to eliminate the bad breath. Garlic has been used way back since Ancient Egypt as a treatment to many, many diseases and infections, and is an excellent immune booster.

But most of all, I recommend sleep. Good, healthy sleep between 7 and 9 hours daily is what your immune system needs to be functioning properly.

I will add any other things I can think of to this reply.

Thanks for the topic, CL! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

CosmicLion
#3 Posted : 6/11/2018 9:18:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've added a pro-biotic I just got today.

Lactobacillus Acidophilus

The L. Acidophilus in particular, versus other probiotics, is know for boosting the immune system.

Also notable, when one takes a course of anti-biotics, it can take up to 6 months for gut flora to restore without a probiotic. Doctors now recommend you take a probiotic with and after your antibiotics.

I am also getting bulk Garlic Extract and some Sideritis Mountain Tea (Sideritis scardica) as per the recommendation of Nydex! Thanks for the tips!

I researched both and they look great... I knew garlic was good, but it actually directly boosts the immune system.

Triglav
#4 Posted : 6/12/2018 7:21:00 AM

In the gap between thoughts nonconceptual wisdom shines continuously.

Thank you CosmicLion for starting this important thread.

I would like to add the combination of two well known herbs :

Turmeric (Curcuma longa) + Black pepper (Piper nigrum)

Pepper will block an enzyme that is responsible for digesting curcumin which is one of the most powerful substances in Turmeric.

Another herb:

Black cumin/Kalonji (Nigella sativa)

another mushroom which can be found in the woods on birch trees:

Birch polypore mushroom -- Fomitopsis betulina (previously Piptoporus betulinus)

I did a simple 99% IPA extraction with this mushroom, which you can see in this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=79707&find=unread

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 6/12/2018 9:54:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
Pepper will block an enzyme that is responsible for digesting curcumin which is one of the most powerful substances in Turmeric.

Perhaps more remarkably, pepper activates P transporter protein which ensures that the curcumin is actively absorbed, via this protein, into the body. To the tune of about 200 times as much - i.e. 20000%!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

CosmicLion
#6 Posted : 6/20/2018 6:00:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Been taking the Immunity Blend twice a day for over a week now... Most items are twice a day... The Astragalus and Chaga are once a day.

I feel great! It seems a lot of the general drag from perpetual stress and it's effect on the immune system is slowly lifting day by day. Things that normally wear me out are having a quicker recovery time and I am waking up feeling better in the mornings.

The mix is just blended with warm water, about 1/2 to 3/4 cup.

It is THICK brown with thick brown foam. It looks and taste a lot like black coffee/espresso actually. It sounds gross, but it actually has more of a nutty coffee flavor then a gross mushroom flavor. It is totally acceptable for those who find it worth it.

Such a great feeling to be in starting in on a routine of personal wellness!! It incorporates and enhances every aspect of your life, when you have this subtle clean energy at your core with less drag.

Thumbs up

Loveall
#7 Posted : 8/9/2018 3:27:12 AM

❀️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

How about triphala as an herb additive?

https://nutritionreview....-lifespan-by-60-percent/

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚