We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing myself Options

I
#1 Posted : 4/27/2018 2:02:50 PM

EYE

High there? I am! Advocate for the integration of ethnobotanicals back into the diet and culture of the western mind... Daily user of cannabis, and hyper-dimensional explorer... I've used used mushrooms for study, and heard about DMT years ago... After several months of research (scouring the nexus), I decided to go for it! My first breakthrough ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=79422 ) came after numerous "failed" attempts,but I learned from each of them. I've been studying here for some time, and look forward to gaining and sharing insight into these plants and realms with the lot.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Astonish
#2 Posted : 4/27/2018 5:38:01 PM

Ontological Philosopher

Welcome to the Nexus!
I enjoyed your report, I'll read your next one. Smile
My favorite activity on here is reading the plethora of articles, and learn as much as possible.
What is more fun than learning?
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

I
#3 Posted : 4/27/2018 6:09:48 PM

EYE

Astonish wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!
I enjoyed your report, I'll read your next one. Smile
My favorite activity on here is reading the plethora of articles, and learn as much as possible.
What is more fun than learning?

Oh I agree wholeheartedly! The intensity, depth, and personability of the sight is matched only in the experience itself. Looking forward!

Doc Buxin
#4 Posted : 4/28/2018 12:05:21 AM

Pay No Mind

Welcome I!

Glad you made it...

You might want to spell "ethnobotanicals" correctly if you're going to call yourself an advocate for them...lol Laughing

It's all good Wink... I can tell that you are very enthusiastic about all this and that's cool.

Just want to help you make the best impression possible. Thumbs up
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

I
#5 Posted : 4/28/2018 3:18:43 AM

EYE

Doc Buxin wrote:
Welcome I!

Glad you made it...

You might want to spell "ethnobotanicals" correctly if you're going to call yourself an advocate for them...lol Laughing

It's all good Wink... I can tell that you are very enthusiastic about all this and that's cool.

Lmmfao, I KNEW that didn't look right! I must've been stoned, couldn't for the life of me... and I don't take offense; I'd rather know what I was trailing about (or at minimum, seem as though)

I
#6 Posted : 4/28/2018 3:19:51 AM

EYE

I wrote:
Doc Buxin wrote:
Welcome I!

Glad you made it...

Lmmfao, I KNEW that didn't look right! I must've been stoned, couldn't for the life of me... and I don't take offense; I'd rather know what I was talking about (or at minimum, seem as though)

Doc Buxin
#7 Posted : 4/29/2018 5:08:16 AM

Pay No Mind

I am grateful that you didn't take offense.

I liked you right from the get-go, thus the friendly help.

Those that I don't resonate with I just ignore.

Keep on keeping on I! Wink
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Cactus Man
#8 Posted : 4/29/2018 7:59:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

you seem cool! thanks for sharing!Thumbs up

I
#9 Posted : 5/5/2018 2:56:49 AM

EYE

Doc Buxin wrote:
I am grateful that you didn't take offense.

I liked you right from the get-go, thus the friendly help.

Those that I don't resonate with I just ignore.

Keep on keeping on I! Wink

Awesome! I really enjoy the camaraderie here, you guys seem tight knit... Genuine care for others... You'd think it a common trait amongst the psychedelic communities, but not always the case
Cactus Man wrote:
you seem cool! thanks for sharing!Thumbs up

Well I appreciate it, it's a shame there's not like an annual event or something... (wait... is there an annual event or something? ) lol

Wakinyan
#10 Posted : 5/24/2018 1:58:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wrote:
High there? I am! Advocate for the integration of ethnobotanicals back into the diet and culture of the western mind... Daily user of cannabis, and hyper-dimensional explorer... I've used used mushrooms for study, and heard about DMT years ago... After several months of research (scouring the nexus), I decided to go for it! My first breakthrough ( https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=79422 ) came after numerous "failed" attempts,but I learned from each of them. I've been studying here for some time, and look forward to gaining and sharing insight into these plants and realms with the lot.

MJ and mushrooms, you are definitely winning me over with that combination. Entheogens are a natural part of our human existence and their often taboo nature is not something I can agree with in any culture. There are many people to learn from in these forums and to be sure... I find myself learning any time I look at these forums in earnest. Albeit, sometimes I simply want to cut loose and have a little fun. For me, nothing brings me peace like simply walking in nature.

Walk in peace my friend
When I graft you graft we graft

I
#11 Posted : 6/10/2018 10:33:41 PM

EYE

Wakinyan wrote:
I wrote:

MJ and mushrooms, you are definitely winning me over with that combination. Entheogens are a natural part of our human existence and their often taboo nature is not something I can agree with in any culture. There are many people to learn from in these forums and to be sure... I find myself learning any time I look at these forums in earnest. Albeit, sometimes I simply want to cut loose and have a little fun. For me, nothing brings me peace like simply walking in nature.

Walk in peace my friend

Gotta have my flowers and fungi! Nature is definitely a winner, love to amp in the field outback, eat a quarter of mushkies and hit the joint... then, when it's nice and dark, and the peak sets in, put a little changa in the bonga!

Hector
#12 Posted : 6/11/2018 4:00:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think having a relationship with these entheogenic ethnobotanicals is critical for a mass transformation in human consciousness. I think many of our diseases and mental illnesses and addictions in the western world stem from a subconscious desire to reintegrate these psychedelic plants like cannabis or mushrooms back into our lives. Our ancestors have consumed them since antiquity. I believe the evidence for this is that we coevolved with these lifeforms. Our neurological sensitivity to these drugs is evidence of this as well as the archeological record. It's really unfortunate that it is taboo but hopefully this will change. Keep smoking the herb! Smile

"The more powerful and original a mind, the more it will incline towards the religion of solitude" Aldous Huxley

I
#13 Posted : 6/24/2018 9:15:27 AM

EYE

Hector wrote:
Keep smoking the herb! Smile

" you best believe "

Totally agreed about the plants: even use the word "relationship"myself when describing them to friends and family... recently got into this too
I attached the following image(s):
20180617_063629.jpg (1,637kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
20180618_172746.jpg (1,450kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
20180618_183505.jpg (1,151kb) downloaded 15 time(s).