We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
Mescaline extraction HELP! Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 6/8/2018 6:29:31 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Dear Illuminati! (just read at another forum that this site is owned by them so Smile ) http://www.neoseeker.com...minati-subforum-exposed/

So my black robe Mason Master did first the House Cacti TEK for the second time and got this hard dough, even that he filtered and boiled down with a lot of fresh water.

He then microwaved the hard goo a little bit so it could be scraped up.

THen he put it one litr of water with 100g of sodium carbonate.

What would be the best way for him to go from here?

He would need to buy some materials as well, because his stock is empty so minimal hussle here is prefered.

He thank you all ´!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 6/8/2018 8:54:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear black robe Mason Master,

We the Illuminati are currently busy controlling the world, but due to your black robe having golden details like a proper 33rd degree mason, we will answer you this question... Very happy

Sodium carbonate isn't a very strong base, I've never used it for mesc extraction but now that it is already in, what I'd do is just pull with a non-polar and salt it out. You can use a bunch of differnet posibilities of non-solvent and salting, me personally I prefer limonene for non-solvent and FASI/FASA for the salting.

If the yield isn't very good, I'd add some lye to raise the pH further and potentially get more of your mesc out.

Not sure if your question is properly answered, but hope so Smile

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 6/8/2018 9:02:26 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Dear enlightened carpenter! haha this is to much laughing my a'' off! haha

Sorry endlessness I meant LYE.. the sosa caustica!Pleased

Trying a bit with sunflower oil before Im kind of allergic to the oily extractions.. they are so messy! I am messy as well! Smile

Due to the toluene/xylene teks Im reading about with HCI, would this be the optimal way to get as pure product as possible?

Im a bout to merge from chemicals to natural extractions, thats why I tried the House Tek, but now when I messed it up and the LYE is added then I rather go the whole way trying to get as pure product as possible due to never been able to experience pure mescaline.

Im refering above to my mason master.. its just easier to write in first personSmile

endlessness
#4 Posted : 6/8/2018 9:39:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You cant use lye with sunflower oil, otherwise it will saponify. With sodium carbonate it seems to work with DMT extractions, not sure with mescaline extractions.

Xylene/toluene work fine, same as limonene, but they smell nasty and limonene smells wonderful. Limonene is more expensive though, but you can reuse it so dont need to buy much.

HCl salting works fine, but FASI/FASA works just as well, yields product of same purity, and is much nicer to do IMO. Just gotta add that FASI/FASA slowly.

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 6/8/2018 12:05:38 PM

Ok yes this problem I had before!

Sodium carbonate works very well with dmt yes, in the tek you enlightened us with(ethanol vinagre etc etc)

My Master called me and said he will be using toluene and HCI due to the limited availability.

We see how it works, I will be going on a secret mason meeting soon where he will load us with his yield!Pleased

Thanks!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 6/8/2018 12:28:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Both fumaric acid and limonene can be easily bought online and shouldnt call any attention as neither of them are generally used for illegal purposes.

That being said, toluene and HCl work fine if thats what you already have and dont want to spend more money.

If you use too much HCl, the mescaline will come out dark brown/black, so to get it clean you'll have to re-A/B it. I think 69ron's tek in the wiki should have an addendum from someone comenting on how to use a dilute HCl to get good results.

Just remember never to throw anything away till you're completely finished because if something goes unexpected you can always recover.

Good luck!

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 6/8/2018 12:42:38 PM

Many many thanks endlessness!

I will get back with updates!

Have a beautiful day! / Eaglepath

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 6/8/2018 4:18:55 PM

Could you endlessness or anyone else go through the salting phase in "baby steps"? Here im a little bit confused after reading millions of different approaches over the internet.

So I would really appreciate some help here to get a clean product as possible.

Thanks!

pete666
#9 Posted : 6/9/2018 6:37:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Check this
You can use pH papers, but pH meter is better. Precise glass pipettes are the best.
I prefer going lower with the pH, to let's say pH 5,5. With pH 6-7 you are loosing some mescaline. Maybe some impurities go through, but if you wash later anyway, this is no problem at all. You can target for pH 6 for first two pulls and for pH 5 with the last one. And of course use the same np solvent.
You don't need anything more

and my two cents :
- I like to heat the solution to about 60C, the transition and separation is better. (might influence purity, I don't care because washing later with acetone/mek/ipa for white crystals)
- if you do proper titration, you know alkaloid concentration immediately (without evaporation and weighing). Nice for decission whether continue with next pull. I can do HCl calculation for you (and your HCl and estimated mesc amount) if you need it, just give me a shout.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Eaglepath
#10 Posted : 6/9/2018 8:14:03 AM

Hey pete666!

Thanks for your answer! Much appreciated.

I have these PH strips, and will follow your ph guidelines. Is the best way to freeze the mix and then pour off the toluene? I do not have access to a separatory funnel. I do have some small pipettes though.

Also is the best way to use 1 litr of solvent in a big pull or preferable many smaller pulls? The salting as I understand is only done one time/pull or?

I would appreciate any calculations or help so whateverSmile starting with this soon and I hate to not feel 100% pre extractingSmile

pete666
#11 Posted : 6/9/2018 8:41:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No prob mate Smile

Eaglepath wrote:

Is the best way to freeze the mix and then pour off the toluene? I do not have access to a separatory funnel. I do have some small pipettes though.

You mean separation before salting or while salting? I do STB and there I use 50ml pipette with rubber bulb for np separation from base water. Perfect!

For separation while salting, I just use beaker for pouring off the solvent as much as possible. Then I use glass funnel with cotton blocking the output. I use turkey baster to take the bottom water from beaker (with water and tiny np at the top). Turkey baster is used, because I don't want any np to touch the cotton. Once the funnel is almost full, I release a bit the cotton by tiny wooden stick, so it starts to go slowly through. Then I slowly pour all the water+bit of np from the beaker to the funnel. The np stays at the top, so I am sure only water goes through. Once np should go through, I remove the funnel. Finished

Eaglepath wrote:

Also is the best way to use 1 litr of solvent in a big pull or preferable many smaller pulls? The salting as I understand is only done one time/pull or?

Always do more pulls. With proper HCl titration you know immediately how much mescaline is there and whether next pull is necessary.
Yes, salting is just one pull, once (after proper mixing) you are at target pH, you are done.

Eaglepath wrote:

I would appreciate any calculations or help so whateverSmile starting with this soon and I hate to not feel 100% pre extractingSmile

I need to know your source HCl concentration and estimated mesc amount
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

Eaglepath
#12 Posted : 6/9/2018 9:41:48 AM

Thank you for great info!

The estimation of mesc could be around 3g. And the HCI is of 30%.

If I have to choose between bad yield or more impure yield I go for the last due to love for the other cactus alkaloids!Smile

pete666
#13 Posted : 6/9/2018 11:44:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
The estimation of mesc could be around 3g. And the HCI is of 30%.

Use your HCl with water 1:9 (HCl:water) to get 3% HCl
Then you need 4,8ml of this 3% HCl for each 1g of mescaline.

I would add half of expected acid amount (7,2ml), mix properly (3min of violent mixing when 60C warm), let separate, take sample of water layer (no np!) into long 2ml pipette, measure pH by pouring over the pH paper. When in blue zone (basic), repeat with 2ml. If neutral, repeat with 1ml. If in red zone (acidic), mix again for 3 minutes. If still the same, you finished.
Count total amount of the acid, it tells you how much is in there...

Eaglepath wrote:
If I have to choose between bad yield or more impure yield I go for the last due to love for the other cactus alkaloids!Smile

You don't have to. Target for pH 5,5. Then evaporate, put alkaloids into oven for 80C for few hours. Break them as much as possible (powder) while in the oven. You may optionally dry them then in paper envelope within container together with dry MgSO4 for few days. Then wash with freezing/dry! acetone and freezing/dry! ipa. You get pure mescaline. If you dry off the acetone/ipa, you have the other alkaloids too. But do not expect much, I get only 5% compared to mescaline from peruvian torch.

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 6/9/2018 12:56:43 PM

Ok I will do as told!Smile Again, thank you for taking your time! Much appreciated!

Another thing.. I put gooy goo and whole pieces of cactus in the basic water and its a big mess haha.. but still watery. Would I be better off by straining the soup? Or it doesnt matter what I pull with the solvent due to the salting stage or?

pete666
#15 Posted : 6/9/2018 3:11:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't help you with House Cacti TEK. I am using STB. Works wonders.
Maybe someone else.

Eaglepath
#16 Posted : 6/9/2018 3:27:51 PM

pete666 wrote:
I can't help you with House Cacti TEK. I am using STB. Works wonders.
Maybe someone else.

This is STB with pieces of cactus + remaining goo after performing Houses tek.

pete666
#17 Posted : 6/9/2018 4:36:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

NaOh or KOH? How much water and how much base is there?
I don't think straining anything is good idea when using usual (high) amounts of base! Nobody is doing that.
Is it for the first time you do STB or have you already done that? If so, didn't you have problems with emulsion?
Is the cactus still intact, or is it eaten by base already?

Eaglepath
#18 Posted : 6/9/2018 5:32:21 PM

Around 300-400g NaOh, about 3 litr of water. SOme initial emultion but not ATM.

Ive done millions of different teks for DMT but not with mescaline, only brews and doooy´s!Pleased

The cactus is eaten by the base, only remaining small pieces(sludge in the bottom).

pete666
#19 Posted : 6/9/2018 6:08:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Try STB I use next time, you might avoid emulsions entirely ...

Anyway, as far as it is eaten, it is ok. Do not strain anything, just do pulls. Be sure to have them clear, it goes directly for salting, so any bit of base leads to salts in the result. No problem for health, but screws purity/dosing and titration might give false results.
With dmt and my semi-tek it is much easier. I do HCl salting and then basification and hot pulls with heptane, so any salt is left behind. Here unfortunately not.

Eaglepath
#20 Posted : 6/9/2018 8:31:47 PM

Ok cool thanks! The pulls will go clean no problem.

I get back with updates.

All my best!

123NEXT