We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I am a toothless wonder. Quidding salvia is difficult Options

Zebbie
#1 Posted : 6/3/2018 6:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, not completely toothless. But most of my molars are missing. So I am actively involved in developing a new process for oral consumption of salvia leaf.

My love of chemistry brought me to this forum. Before I retired, I worked as an industrial chemist, developing binders for the paint industry and wood adhesives industries.

Nowadays, my interests have a biochemical bias. I make a daily batch of yoghurt and a small daily loaf of sourdough bread. And once a week, I brew a batch of beer.

Two years ago, I grew a few cannabis plants, and extracted cannabinoids into coconut fat. My first experience consuming this fat was horrible, because the dose was far too high. I have since learned to control the dose, but I don't really like cannabis. It results in nausea, and the following day, I feel listless and apathetic.

Recently I tried psilocybin mushrooms. Not my cup of tea, either. The trip is pleasant, but the nausea at the beginning is horrible.

Salvia is wonderful. I chew 0.8 grams of dried leaf, and get going 10 minutes later. No nausea! The only problem I have is manipulating the leaves in my mouth, so that I can chew on them. I am very interested in the work done by forum members on a salvinorin-cyclodextrin complex. Right up my street!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 6/7/2018 3:41:34 AM

Come what may

I have always wanted to try brewing my own beer! I really think I would thoroughly enjoy it!

Regarding the mushrooms, I have some advice. Try a lemon tek. Ground up the dried shrooms to a powder, add fresh lemon juice until saturated, allow to sit in the juice for 20 mins, add some cranberry juice or juice of choice and down the hatch. It is a really good way to take mushrooms in my opinion.

Additionally, try taking some ginger or perhaps drink some ginger ale when you take mushrooms. It can ease your stomach quite a bit. You can also smell a slice of lemon to help with nausea.

I have no experience with salvia, although I am interested in trying it at some point.

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

JP
#3 Posted : 6/7/2018 3:29:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have always rolled the leaves into a burrito then slice into stripes.I was a long time chewer of tobacco, so for me it’s not hard to manipulate the mass in my mouth.
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 7/25/2018 10:42:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have read your salvia Threads and they are fantastic. Thank you so much for your contribution!

strtman
#5 Posted : 7/26/2018 12:36:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree with obliguhl. Zebbie, your information added to this forum is certainly helpful.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak