We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Synaptolepis kirkii: The Real Time Area experience Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 2/13/2017 8:02:55 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I have been taking kirkii for several weeks now, and it helps a lot with dreaming and to feel rested the next day. This weekend I must have done something to chance its normal working because in my dreams it gave me a life like experience that felt hyperreal.

In this dream I was in an area, and in this area was a tent with a person in it from Saudi-Arabia. In the tent was some special sand that I recognized and that was large and crystal grain like, the type of sand which makes it hard to build sand castles from since it will fall apart quickly unlike clay. It looked exactly the same as the sand at white sand beach in Pensacola. A person in the tent explains about it, but he seems to be waiting for something special, some people it seems.

Other people arrive in the same area, travelers with an important mission. They are special people and one of those people is my mother. They are seeking to move on but also need to find a partner for my mother. My mother is matched to my dad, who looks like a very sorry person (unlike in real life), who seems to be chosen by circumstances and urgency.

Time in this area seems to be manipulated. They, not sure who 'they' are, are moving the invention of the Mirage jet fighter two-hundred years in the past to give it a better edge and to see what it will do on the current time line. Due to this time manipulations, different times lines seek to content for this sudden "real time" area I am in. Several incursions are made from different timelines to try to take a hold of the "real time" area. It seems that quite desperate actions are taken with much effort and weird looking airplanes and spaceships enter the "real time ar(e)a" to take a hold of it.

The most powerful of all contestants entering the real time area tells that "they were well prepared for almost anything but could not handle anything slower than 0.1 seconds" and it seems that one of the other top contenders has made it possible to make time cycle slower than 0.1 seconds. The seemingly most powerful contestant (human) looks really scared and baffled by this and he seems powerless to stop what is happening.

Then suddenly time, and space with it, folds into a two dimensional "book" in the vacuum of space. A person with black hair and a black beard comes forward and tells all who are in the real time area "You are lucky, you will all get another chance" and he drops down the end of a golden necklace into the depth of space and the folded book starts to form 3D again from the outside of it's skin, the cycle of real time is restarting.

Then something happens, due to the most powerful contending entity being able to manipulate time itself except anything slower than 0.1 seconds, and the other top contender accidentally being slower than this makes for the real time area to suddenly change it's cycle. The person with the black beard seems to be shocked by it but also seems to understand what is happening, his hand that is holding the other end of the golden necklace slowly melts and two of his fingers get childlike small, he tries to make a last ditch to drop the golden necklace completely to restart the real time area cycle again but seems to fail.

The real time area cycles down to thick syrup and I wake up. My body feels heavy as I wake from deep sleep and the experience lingers in my memory as if I just lived it all, it almost made me too scared to sleep again.

Some data to analyse... This is the amount of kirkii I take per day and how I prepare it:

1) I scrape off 5g of kirkii from the root and chop it down into fine powder.
2) I put this powder in a cup and pour 100ml boiling water over it and let this sit for a few minutes while stirring occasionally.
3) I pour the content of the cup in another cup through a metal mash filter to filter out the solid particles.
4) I add 100ml of cold water to make it drinkable and drink it all with a vit-c 1000mg time release tablet, two Omega-3 fish oil capsules, and a 50mg 5-HTP capsule that also contains a little magnesium and vit-B6.
5) I drink this before I go to my bed, in bed I read a book for about two hours before I go to sleep. So I take the kirkii two hours before sleeping.

Before yesterday this did not give such a profound experience. This is what changed compared to the other times I took the kirkii:

* The day before I needed some extra cognitive ability and I took the following which I normally never take:
-> A small capsules of Alpha-GPC in the start of the afternoon.
-> 900mg Oxiracetam
-> 450mg Aniracetam
-> A bigger capsule of Alpha-GPC at the start of the evening

* The evening of taking the kirkii I ate a nice chunk of brie cheese, this is a very fatty cheese that might have helped to absorb any fat soluble substances, I did not take this any another day when I took the kirkii.

Anyway, this story will continue with further experimenting and I hope you can all make some sense from this experience.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

acacian
#2 Posted : 2/14/2017 3:27:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I hadn't actually heard of kirkii prior to reading this but you have me intrigued.. sounds like a deep experience... cool report thanks

CosmicLion
#3 Posted : 2/15/2017 2:20:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Started up this morning, early morning gray
Hell & clouds are lifting, delivering the day
The fruit of all my labor is ringing out it's due
It sows me seeds to offer, I can offer you

Wise woman told me sing about your time
Feelings you're perceiving break the dotted line
And run just like a river towards what you think is right
Love will always lead you love will show you light

Listen very closely Darkness follow light.
Without the darkness we would all loose sight.
All the way we were heading, the way we need to be
The music so translated now in poetry

Slipped into the crack between reality and time
Came out looking backward, through a crowded line
and faces upon faces, of loved ones in their prime
We're all just standing quietly behind the dotted line

Start moving forward, building on a dream
That we will live together in perfect harmony
And where we think we're headed is where we need to be

I will need you, and you will need me....

Started up this morning, early morning gray
Hell & clouds are lifting, delivering the day.....
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 2/15/2017 2:21:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You can listen to that song, too!

https://soundcloud.com/pepper-proud/dotted-line

Thinking about your dream and thinking of that whole song applying to your dream was profound for me today

Thumbs up
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 2/15/2017 5:26:44 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Nice poem CosmicLion!

As an update: I tried with alpha-GPC alone again and that did not change the experience into something special as what happened in the first post.

So I am now looking at Oxiracetam as a candidate that made this happen.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Spiralout
#6 Posted : 6/2/2018 4:59:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this very intense sounding experience... I find it amazing the amount of clarity you seem to be able to remember this dream with...

Needless to say I am going to be trying kirkii soon. Very happy