We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Support the New WIKI Options

endlessness
#21 Posted : 4/14/2014 10:20:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the support!

I think the easiest is just to decide what you want to work on, either editing an existing page, or if you want to create a new one, copy the formatting of an equivalent existing one. If there is any question you have, feel free to ask!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Cosmic Spore
#22 Posted : 4/15/2014 4:06:49 AM

☠ ⚡ ☣ ⚠ ☢

endlessness wrote:
Thanks for the support!

I think the easiest is just to decide what you want to work on, either editing an existing page, or if you want to create a new one, copy the formatting of an equivalent existing one. If there is any question you have, feel free to ask!
You're welcome Smile

Embarrased obviously I'm very new at this. Should I post questions here, or in the Wiki Workthread?

editing existing page: When I try to edit a page, it seems I mostly must begin from scratch (other than like 1 line)...
is that normal?

I want to edit the wiki -> sandbox -> Terminology to include a basic understanding of the defat process (something I've just recently read about). I wish to include quotes from posts in 3 separate threads.

Q1: Is there a code to enter to make quotes look normal on the wiki?
Q2: How do I copy the format of an existing page?

This edit doesn't look right, as the newly defined "defat process" isn't in the normal part of "Pages in category 'Terminology'". This is the best I can do at my current level of understanding.

downwardsfromzero
#23 Posted : 5/25/2018 5:18:07 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Bumping this old thread as I'd like to edit some things but there's a problem with the "keycaptcha" verification system. It's not passing on a permission ticket when the task is completed so another keycaptcha task gets presented, ad infinitum.

Presumably this can be fixed with a simple bit of scriptwork (for those that can). Either that, or the free version has expired its trial period and no longer wants to play nicely Sad

Edit: the caps.js element in back20.keycaptcha.com/swfs contains the following alerts:
Code:
369 alert("KeyCAPTCHA loader object not found!");
565 alert("KeyCAPTCHA: Please set correct value of s_s_c_captcha_field_id, element with ID \""+s_s_c_captcha_field_id+"\" not found at this page");
573 alert("Protected by KeyCAPTCHA FREE VERSION");
613 alert("KeyCAPTCHA: Please set correct value of s_s_c_captcha_field_id, element with ID \""+s_s_c_captcha_field_id+"\" not found at this page");
621 alert("Protected by KeyCAPTCHA FREE VERSION");

and some more. They all occur (as one might expect) after an "if" statement of some kind.

At a glance this seems relevant, but then, what do I know?

It just makes me think that probably it's the free version not wanting to play any more.

Edit2: Another problem with the keyCAPTCHA element is that it embeds facebook tracking software into the edit page. Viz "h t t p s ://staticxx.facebook.com/connect/xd_arbiter/r/RQ7NiRXMcYA.js?version=42#channel=f1aca0906a7771c&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwiki.dmt-nexus.me"

This seems like a terrible idea.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

blue.magic
#24 Posted : 5/26/2018 5:16:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I second that.

Please fix the Wiki access. There are lots of outdated and inaccurate information.

Lots has been discovered in the last 10 years and the Wiki does not reflect that.

The Traveler
#25 Posted : 5/31/2018 7:48:11 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I changed the verification method.

It will probably mean an influx of bots but lets see where we get with cleaning them out and updating the information on the wiki.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

pitubo
#26 Posted : 5/31/2018 11:30:29 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Thanks a lot, traveler!

BTW it seems that already in a few hours there are two new accounts that are unlikely to be related to real nexus members. How about suspending automatic additions of new accounts and falling back to manual activation by moderators instead? The amount of active members willing to edit the wiki does not seem to be very high, neither presently nor in the past. As I noted in the other thread, there are over 6400 wiki users, almost none of whom ever actually contributed anything.

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 6/1/2018 8:20:01 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

That's great news.

As and when time permits, a portion of my efforts will be dedicated to keeping an eye on the wiki also.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

pete666
#28 Posted : 6/12/2018 6:59:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just tried to create an account on WIKI, I get an error :

[cfc401f3] /w/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&action=submitlogin&type=signup&returnto=Main+Page Exception from line 303 of C:\Websites\wiki.dmt-nexus.me\w\includes\UserMailer.php: PEAR mail package is not installed
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.

PREV12