We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Today I was reminded what DMT really is. Options

Exitwound
#1 Posted : 6/1/2018 6:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What is DMT? A tool to tune your mind to different frequencies of being, to different realities. It is just that for our consciousness this energy level is the lowest and of more comfort. The Normality.

That's what I have realized after taking approximately 50mg out of machine in three big saucy hits. I broke out of the matrix. I was in reality which looked very alien but it felt like I was finally pulled out of sleep, so ultra real it was. And scary. Because it was my first time probably, or because of feeling of sadness that my game/simulation has ended too soon and I don't know what to do in this alien world. It was as real as anything and much 10 million times more real.
Then I found myself encountering aliens of the hyperspace ( or shall I call it real baseline? ) and nothing prepared me to that. It was undescribable. Then what left of my ego found itself frantically hopping through realities, thiusands of them. Fearing that it won't ever feel normal and homely feeling of Normality.

Now that around 1 hour has passed since opening my eyes, I can really say that again: a reminder to everyone not to understate power ofnthe spice. Just when you had found your comfort zone and are enjoying sideshows, it's exponentially much more than that on higher doses.

Even though I had rough trips before, around 30 or more FB trips and pleasant celebrational afterglow currently (because I am sane again, yay). I am thinking to take a brake to fully prepare myself for next experiences of such caliber.

I can only be thankful that smoalking is a short experience and nobody has dissapered into alternate reality master wave frequencies.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 6/1/2018 8:06:43 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Brother. Thanks for sharing this. I can really relate to what you are writing about both with Spice and Ayahusca.

It is a very difficult realization to process but a nessasary one..Pleased

Take care! Beautiful!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Exitwound
#3 Posted : 6/2/2018 3:16:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Brother. Thanks for sharing this. I can really relate to what you are writing about both with Spice and Ayahusca.

It is a very difficult realization to process but a nessasary one..Pleased

Take care! Beautiful!

I am still a bit shocked when I recall yesterday's events, no flashbacks yet though. Slept well thanks to MJ.

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 6/2/2018 3:53:45 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Yes the Holy Mary is like a comforting old grandmother when her babies are coming back from hyperspace screaming and crying!Smile

Personally I like to go into a period with only "the medicines" and I use Mary for the integration part that follows.

You have as I can understand had a paradigm shifting experience, which you should be very happy and proud of. You will probably look at life differently after this one.. especially death...

All my best too you!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath