We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What are your favorite combo? Options

tseuq
#21 Posted : 5/25/2018 1:17:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

offtopic:
Eaglepath wrote:
Its a lot of talk about Ketamine. I have never tried it..

Same with me.

It seems that fellows love this stuff and I observe an increase in people selling and consuming Ketamine at festivals and parties (with a decrease in these classic psychedelics) in the last years. Fellows have offered me Ketamine quite a few times and I have heard, already many years ago, from its property to open up the psychedelic experience even more, but its spark didn't catch me till now. Someone told me, on a low dose you feel like a "dumb and happy kid", this doesn't sound desirable to me, thus, I would go for the "hole"-experience. Referring to this, I remember a party almost 20 years ago in my "psychedelic childhood", when a good friend of mine, definitely a psychonautic pioneer of this time, dosed himself with Ketamine and DXM (seems to be a great combo) and suddenly melted down the couch, while I was high on mushrooms giggling and jumping up and down like a little monkey next to him. We both had a lot of fun and are still doing great.

In terms of harm reduction, I have often seen (young) fellows collapsing randomly on festivals while floating unintendedly into this deep experience.

There are also the "Ketamine Papers" and I believe in its big psychonautic and therapeutic (and recreational) potential, even if I can not resonate with this experience.

Call me conservativ, but I stick to my beloved "six horsemen of the apocalypse", the often named.. N,N-DMT, psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, THC (yes!) and 5-MeO-DMT.

tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

blue.magic
#22 Posted : 5/25/2018 1:29:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Eaglepath wrote:
Its a lot of talk about Ketamine. I have never tried it due to what many describes of lacking spiritual intelligence or what to call it. I find this similar with LSD.

Yes. I found both substances a mere modulators (though very powerful ones) rather than having a message of their own. They can incredibly enhance a trip or give it a certain color.

As for the spiritual intelligence, cacti, hoasca or mushrooms are much better options IMO. Not that LSD could not be used, it helped me tremendously.

I am looking forward to try Love Flip (i.e. mescaline + MDMA) or different combo of "high intelligence" psychedelic with some helper substance, be it M or ketamine.

Eaglepath
#23 Posted : 5/25/2018 1:32:45 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Quote:
Call me conservativ, but I stick to my beloved "six horsemen of the apocalypse", the often named.. N,N-DMT, psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, THC (yes!) and 5-MeO-DMT.

Oh yes.. just would change the LSD for Ayahuasca and add Changa as wellPleased

I agree with you a lot of what you wrote. Have also met and know people that use Ketamine and especially like a party drug and it has never been anything fascinated about it for me. But again I have not taking it.

Also Ive studied as you the therapeutic benefits and agree that there seems to be something there, so it is definitely an interesting substance.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

tseuq
#24 Posted : 5/25/2018 2:34:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Offtopic:
Eaglepath wrote:
Oh yes.. Ayahuasca and add Changa as wellPleased

These two lovers fall in the category of N,N-DMT. Smile I love changa so much, it is so f****** smart that if I have to choose, I'd even favour changa above THC. This sounds absurd to me, after smoking THC for more than 2 decades almost daily.

Happy blasty, tseuq

Eaglepath
#25 Posted : 5/25/2018 3:06:11 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Haha we are very similar!Smile

burnt
#26 Posted : 5/31/2018 5:58:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

I can see why ketamine has a bad reputation although I think it gets judged too harshly. Its relatively safe if not abused. It has potential to give users incredibly powerful transformative experiences. Not to mention its healing (and obviously medical) potential.

I would highly recommend "The Ketamine Papers" for anyone who wants to learn more about Ketamine. Its a good read although I'm only halfway through it. The book not only talks about clinical work but some of the early pioneers of ketamine research some of whom were very interesting characters. Especially Dr. Salvador Roquet a researcher from Mexico who had some wild treatment regimes and interesting stories.

Eaglepath
#27 Posted : 5/31/2018 6:51:05 AM

Gonna look into The Ketamine papers! I have friends that works with Ketamine in high dosages for spiritual purpose so there must be something interesting thereSmile

fluidfocus
#28 Posted : 5/31/2018 7:48:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tseuq wrote:
"six horsemen of the apocalypse", the often named.. N,N-DMT, psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, THC (yes!) and 5-MeO-DMT.

first i've ever heard this term, and google doesn't return anything. any more background or info? is that an actual thing?

tseuq
#29 Posted : 5/31/2018 1:07:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

offtopic
fluidfocus wrote:

tseuq wrote:
"six horsemen of the apocalypse", the often named.. N,N-DMT, psilocybin, LSD, mescaline, THC (yes!) and 5-MeO-DMT.

first i've ever heard this term, and google doesn't return anything. any more background or info? is that an actual thing?

I humorously (ab)use the term of the "horsemen of the apocalypse" ("apocalypsis", uncovering; disclosure, revelation) as analogy of the potential of these substances, that imho they (with a decent dose) can provide an experience of "the end of world as we know it".

tseuq

null24
#30 Posted : 5/31/2018 4:41:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

tseuq wrote:
offtopic
fluidfocus wrote:

tseuq wrote:

I humorously (ab)use the term of the "horsemen of the apocalypse" ("apocalypsis", uncovering; disclosure, revelation) as analogy of the potential of these substances, that imho they (with a decent dose) can provide an experience of "the end of world as we know it".

tseuq

Lol. We used to call the shroom/acid/ecstasy combo MAXing...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

burnt
#31 Posted : 6/1/2018 7:08:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
Gonna look into The Ketamine papers! I have friends that works with Ketamine in high dosages for spiritual purpose so there must be something interesting thereSmile

There certainly is. The only caution really is it can be addictive. I've never had any issues but I've known people who have. Something about IM ketamine and creating your own realities / fantasies in your head can be very seductive for some people. I'm sure you'll be fine though Cool

Still a great combo with DMT though.

downwardsfromzero
#32 Posted : 6/1/2018 8:15:16 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

null24 wrote:
tseuq wrote:
offtopic
fluidfocus wrote:

tseuq wrote:

tseuq

Lol. We used to call the shroom/acid/ecstasy combo MAXing...

That puts a whole new spin on the term "maxed out". It also sounds like a wicked combo! Twisted Evil

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

TryptaTom
#33 Posted : 6/1/2018 8:34:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

#1 DMT + Caapi / Mescalin + Caapi / + Rapé
#2 Mushrooms + MAOI / + Rapé
# Amanita Muscaria + Fly Agarics Pleased
#3 LSD + MDMA

All together with some good incense
And the Rapé application at specific situations

PREV12