We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Options

magic mike
#1 Posted : 5/17/2018 5:00:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My journey started about a year and a half ago when I was introduced to dmt at a house party. The "shaman" was giving it away for free in order to attract customers. I always wanted to try again, but I guess something about buying it didn't feel right.

Fast forward to now, I've moved to a different country where acacias grow abundant. Also, people here barely even heard of dmt, let alone tried it. So the recounting of my dmt experience to all the new people I've met got me thinking about it again. After finding out how easy it is to make it, I've decided to do an extraction and share the happiness with my new friends.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 5/28/2018 11:38:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

"shaman" with customers doesn't sound right indeed, glad you passed up that opportunity and now are extracting your own Smile

Do you have experience with other psychedelics too?

How did your friends react to trying DMT?

psychosomaticon
#3 Posted : 5/29/2018 6:38:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile

Nydex
#4 Posted : 5/31/2018 11:19:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome brother! It was wise to pass on that "shaman" thing. Most of the times a real shaman will not even claim he's a shaman, or anything more than you.

The real shamans I've heard of all claimed that they were just simple human beings fortunate enough to be chosen by the molecule to be a pillar of connection - that is to translate the molecule's magic to the user. Nothing more, nothing less.

I always advise people to extract their own DMT and not buy it from anywhere, since there is a very high chance that the extraction wasn't done correctly and there are still some solvents and other dangerous chemicals left after the extraction.

Glad you have the opportunity to extract your own. It's the right way to do it.

Safe travels and enjoy your stay here. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN