We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dancing with Psychosis: 600 ug + journey. Options

Astro Nova
#1 Posted : 5/22/2018 10:44:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

First I wanna just state that I do not support nor encourage the use of illegal drugs such as psychedelics, in so the following report is purely hypothetical and completely for the rhetorical purposes of creating a good story.

Now to start. Let me apologize in advance for anything hard to understand, typos, or infinitely long thought loops that don't make sense... I am still having intense visuals I just felt the need to come talk about this trip because it was easily the most intense thing I've ever been through. The last few weeks I have been dealing with some depression and mild anxiety and just overall felt my brain was very foggy so I had been planning a trip. Seeing as I had some extremely strong tabs, and although I don't know their exact potency I have taken a single tab multiple times from this exact batch along with two tabs multiple times from this batch working my way up to higher doses, I would say these tabs were somewhere around 250 ug a piece. This night I decided to take 2.5 tabs and really work out what was on my mind. I ingested the tabs at around 8:45 pm and this is the journey I went on. Tabs were held on the tongue for 15 minutes before being swallowed. Approximately 600 ug of LSD. These kind of dosages are not for the faint of heart. Make sure you test your shit and know what your taking, and always start low. This dosage was not just randomly taken, It was worked up to. Always start low.

T: +15 minutes (9:00 pm)
-not feeling very much if nothing at all. Confused since when I would take one tab of this particular batch I have always felt it within 10 minutes. Although confused I pushed it off as I know LSD is not something 100% predictable and put on a grateful dead show.

T: 1:00 hour (9:45 pm)
-still not feeling much if nothing at all. Extremely confused at this point since every time I've taken this batch I have been reaching my first peak by an hour to be followed by many more hours of colorful intensity and although I know peaking at this point doesn't have to happen, I feel as if 600 ug should feel like something by now. I decided to give it another 30 minutes before trying to just head to bed.

T: 1:30 (10:15 pm)
-At this point, the headspace was very clear and intense. Visuals were little to none, but a profound sense of understanding and wonder washed over me. My body was full of euphoria and the tingling in my fingers sent sensations of love and peace through my mind that felt never-ending and I felt truly accepted. At this point, I decided it was time to load up a bowl due to the lack of visuals and the extremely clear headspace feeling as if I was not even tripping. At this point, I smoke around a gram of marijuana and within minutes the visuals escalated to a level beyond my reasonable description but I will try.

T: 1:45(10:30 pm)
-Spiral galaxies are slowly overtaking my vision. Trails of geometric patterns that whenever focused on split into more galaxies of colors and fractals more infinite than the minds of our wildest imagination. Colors one can only smell appear to be very real and very tangible. Sounds pass right in front of my eyes and explode into many spiraling, flashing, pulsing galaxies, all of which are zooming in and out of each other infinitely, only to spin and fractal off into more complex galaxies completely overwhelming my vision and causing full and total emotional encompassment. I had to go out to my car to smoke so at this point I decided to head inside and lay down in bed since I was realizing what I had to come in front of me. Once I got in I had this growing paranoia in my mind that my roommates would call the police on me for smoking weed, and looking back this is completely unreasonable since all of them smoke, at the time this thought became a massive knot of anxiety in the back of my mind and began to entangle a pull my mind further and further down the rabbit hole.

T: 2:15(11:00 pm)
-My vision has been completely engulfed and limitless patterns of impossibility. Fractals are not longer fractals but never stop dissolving into much smaller and smaller fractals. Anxiety overtakes my mind and in the midst of my racing mind, I feel this communication to me. Not a speaking or telling, but just a communication into my consciousness of truly realizing the mind fucking possibilities of LSD and had an overwhelming sense of taking LSD being a very hardcore experience and feeling as if I was not ready for such a dose. The more I panicked the faster my heartbeat became, eventually my anxiety was wrapped completely around how fast my heart was beating and I totally forgot that I was ever scared about my roommates but was only worried about my heart rate (somewhere around 100 bpm maybe more) and unable to take my mind off this pounding in my chest I began to have feelings of absolute terror pulse through my veins. I felt like my heart was going to beat right through my chest and so I was convinced that I was going to have a heart attack and began to spiral further and further into the psychosis that is a panic attack on LSD. My reality began to dissipate and was replaced by nothing but my consciousness, the Gods, my ever so pounding heart, and the grateful dead holding me in it. Complete eradication of ego followed, total loss of self, and I completely had my soul ripped from my body. Fractals no longer existed and infinity was the only thing I could process through the continuous spinning, twisting, and absorption of colors, entities, auras, and every emotion consciousness ever felt flooded into my mind in a panic-induced state. I accepted that I was going to die in my bed due to a heart attack and that I must not have tested my substance well and somehow overdosed on i25 without knowing. Minutes felt like hours, losing focus of my mind for longer than a few seconds and allowing my eyes to focus on any pattern caused terrifying yet relieving moments of eternity that would each pull apart every part of my being and dissect each part of my ego layer by layer, pulling it away from my soul and dissipating into shattering fractals that infinitely expanded into their own eternity. Just thinking about these moments makes me shutter now due to how intense and mind-shattering it has been.

This continued and only got more intense and lifted my spirit up to the Gods where I begged for my life to be served as an example of what not to do looks like and that people behind me could learn from my mistakes. Every pattern turn minutes into what felt like hours and the more my peak came on the more my mind became lost and shattered into oblivion. My entire body is vibrating, my skin is tingling in every way it can tingle and I can feel my soul being extracted from my spinal chord up to the Gods.

T: 5:00(3:35 am)
-My heart rate significantly slows down, from anywhere between 100 and 120 beats a minute down to m normal rate of around 40 beats per minute. My head comes back to reality and I proceed to be filled with the most beautiful and loving sense of euphoria I have ever felt in my life. Music was being created into color in front of my face and all the intense visuals from earlier that were killing me with a heart attack now became the most loving and comforting feelings in the world. It was as if the world was covering me in blankets of happiness and love and telling me that it forgave me for testing it's limits and thinking that I could mess around with LSD. I learned the true power if this substance, and its abilities to cause feelings of joy and happiness that don't compare with anything else but also the same ability to take you to places of pure terror that you only thought existed in your worst nightmares but can become reality right in front of your eyes.

I would like to propose that there is no such thing as a bad trip, that no matter how mind shattering and heart wrenching the experience you go through is, if you're taking pure LSD your worst trip can soon become the best trip of your life with steady breathing and letting go of your ego. Every trip has something to learn from and sometimes your worst nightmares are the only things that can show you exactly what deep down inside of you. Through this nightmare you can find more joy than the most blissful dream has to offer, for the ability to accept who you are at your very core is the epitome of bliss.

This was the most intense thing I have ever been through in my life and I don't plan on taking an psychedelics or smoking anything anytime soon (although I am in no way taking them out of my life I just have a lot to process and need a break). I remember at one point communicating with the Gods my pure hatred for LSD and how truly sorry I was for taking it irresponsibly. At one point mumbled "fuck this shit I'm never fucking doing this again" through a face full of tears. Sorry if this was too intense, I'm currently around 7 hours in and am writing this in hopes of piecing myself back together right now.
Happy Travels!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Nydex
#2 Posted : 5/22/2018 11:12:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, Astro!

I believe the reason you had such an intense trip was the weed. Two days ago I took half a tab and smoked a fat joint, and I proceeded to have the weirdest experience of my life, and I've done doses bigger than half a tab for sure, but without weed.

Next time you drop acid, smoke a joint when you are on the come down, not on the come up. Smile

I agree that in our worst nightmares the most beauty can be extracted and properly implemented in our lives.

It is the hero's journey - suffer, survive, evolve, repeat.

Much love and respect brother! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

nexalizer
#3 Posted : 5/22/2018 8:20:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astro Nova wrote:
First I wanna just state that I do not support nor encourage the use of illegal drugs such as psychedelics, in so the following report is purely hypothetical and completely for the rhetorical purposes of creating a good story.

You do not support the use of illegal drugs. Great. That's why you found, joined and posted on a forum about DMT, a schedule I drug.

Right?

Lighten up.

About your story: Great hypothetical drugs you got!
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Astro Nova
#4 Posted : 5/22/2018 8:33:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

nexalizer wrote:
Astro Nova wrote:

You do not support the use of illegal drugs. Great. That's why you found, joined and posted on a forum about DMT, a schedule I drug.

Right?

Lighten up.

Again, I was on my comedown when I made this post. at the time I was convinced I needed to cover my ass with a legal statement. wasn't really grasping the concept of freedom of speech at the time and was just wanting to talk.

nexalizer
#5 Posted : 5/22/2018 8:49:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Astro Nova wrote:
nexalizer wrote:
Astro Nova wrote:

Right?

Lighten up.

Again, I was on my comedown when I made this post. at the time I was convinced I needed to cover my ass with a legal statement. wasn't really grasping the concept of freedom of speech at the time and was just wanting to talk.

Thumbs up

And welcome back Smile
This is the time to really find out who you are and enjoy every moment you have. Take advantage of it.

Eaglepath
#6 Posted : 5/23/2018 6:36:52 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

nexalizer wrote:
Astro Nova wrote:

Right?

Lighten up.

About your story: Great hypothetical drugs you got!

Laughing
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

#7 Posted : 5/23/2018 12:30:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Astro Nova wrote:
T: 2:15(11:00 pm)
-My vision has been completely engulfed and limitless patterns of impossibility. Fractals are not longer fractals but never stop dissolving into much smaller and smaller fractals. Anxiety overtakes my mind and in the midst of my racing mind, I feel this communication to me. Not a speaking or telling, but just a communication into my consciousness of truly realizing the mind fucking possibilities of LSD and had an overwhelming sense of taking LSD being a very hardcore experience and feeling as if I was not ready for such a dose. The more I panicked the faster my heartbeat became, eventually my anxiety was wrapped completely around how fast my heart was beating and I totally forgot that I was ever scared about my roommates but was only worried about my heart rate (somewhere around 100 bpm maybe more) and unable to take my mind off this pounding in my chest I began to have feelings of absolute terror pulse through my veins. I felt like my heart was going to beat right through my chest and so I was convinced that I was going to have a heart attack and began to spiral further and further into the psychosis that is a panic attack on LSD. My reality began to dissipate and was replaced by nothing but my consciousness, the Gods, my ever so pounding heart, and the grateful dead holding me in it. Complete eradication of ego followed, total loss of self, and I completely had my soul ripped from my body. Fractals no longer existed and infinity was the only thing I could process through the continuous spinning, twisting, and absorption of colors, entities, auras, and every emotion consciousness ever felt flooded into my mind in a panic-induced state. I accepted that I was going to die in my bed due to a heart attack and that I must not have tested my substance well and somehow overdosed on i25 without knowing. Minutes felt like hours, losing focus of my mind for longer than a few seconds and allowing my eyes to focus on any pattern caused terrifying yet relieving moments of eternity that would each pull apart every part of my being and dissect each part of my ego layer by layer, pulling it away from my soul and dissipating into shattering fractals that infinitely expanded into their own eternity. Just thinking about these moments makes me shutter now due to how intense and mind-shattering it has been.

This continued and only got more intense and lifted my spirit up to the Gods where I begged for my life to be served as an example of what not to do looks like and that people behind me could learn from my mistakes. Every pattern turn minutes into what felt like hours and the more my peak came on the more my mind became lost and shattered into oblivion. My entire body is vibrating, my skin is tingling in every way it can tingle and I can feel my soul being extracted from my spinal chord up to the Gods.

Thumbs up

Astro Nova
#8 Posted : 5/23/2018 9:29:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quick little update: Its been 2 days since this massive warp in my reality and I'm still having some trouble processing it. I find that I still feel really drained mentally and that I feel like I'm having trouble processing thoughts and am very easily losing my train of thought and feeling a little lost in my mind. Anyone have any tips on where I should go from here or that I should do to try and process this,

#9 Posted : 5/23/2018 9:57:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Astro Nova wrote:
Quick little update: Its been 2 days since this massive warp in my reality and I'm still having some trouble processing it. I find that I still feel really drained mentally and that I feel like I'm having trouble processing thoughts and am very easily losing my train of thought and feeling a little lost in my mind. Anyone have any tips on where I should go from here or that I should do to try and process this,

Try to get out, maybe try to stay busier than usual. You have hobbies or things that you like to do? Do those, even when you don't feel like it. That can help quite a bit.

I think with time things will get better, and in all honesty it's only been 2 days. Try not to overthink all this and get lost in your your own head in mulling over it all.

Get rest, good food, drink some water, pick up a book, go for a long walk.

edit: and time, give it some time

<3

Loveall
#10 Posted : 5/30/2018 5:12:39 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Astro Nova wrote:

What tatt said, plus think of what happy Budha would say. He would smile back at you Smile
Loveall attached the following image(s):
Screen_Shot_2016-08-23_at_8.19.02_AM_4f60e933-096c-485d-b320-398a14930d39_large.png (117kb) downloaded 165 time(s).
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

antichode
#11 Posted : 7/31/2018 9:43:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dude that sounds intense! Great read. I can’t imagine what that’s like. I dabbled with LSD in my younger days but I had a supremely powerful experience on a quarter of that dose and still had those intense terror feelings juxtaposed with extreme beauty and bliss. It was enough to let me say “ive done that now, I’m happy to move on”

Well done for making it back with enough energy to write a report. Trust me when I say that over the next 20 years you will see the value of how this has shaped your life and made you who you are and in turn even your own children! These experiences humble us On so many levels and that will find its way into life for many years to come

Much love 💕

Icyseeker
#12 Posted : 8/2/2018 8:45:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us, Astro!

I believe the reason you had such an intense trip was the weed. Two days ago I took half a tab and smoked a fat joint, and I proceeded to have the weirdest experience of my life, and I've done doses bigger than half a tab for sure, but without weed.

Next time you drop acid, smoke a joint when you are on the come down, not on the come up. Smile

I agree that in our worst nightmares the most beauty can be extracted and properly implemented in our lives.

It is the hero's journey - suffer, survive, evolve, repeat.

Much love and respect brother! Love

Word of warning I've had a trip literally start over because I smoked weed. Be careful in general.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

woogyboogy
#13 Posted : 8/11/2018 7:43:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome report!

Ive yet to see if I ever have the guts to ingest the 500+ dose Smile