We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Advice on MDMA Options

Rock.0
#1 Posted : 5/28/2018 12:26:59 PM

"Psilocybin makes nicer people

Hey Nexians,
I'm after some reliable info on taking MDMA safely and enjoyably. So far the info I've found doesn't sound like it's coming from very enlightened folk, so I thought I'd try here.

I've taken MDMA once, about 5-6 years ago. Not sure how much or purity, but I took it at a DJ event, I remember having a good stack of energy and a slightly lifted mood.

I currently have about 100mg of MDMA crystal which I plan to take on a night out with some friends. They all drink alcohol but I'm not really into that, I'd rather take a stimulant than a depressant, however, I'd prefer not to be too noticeably F-ed up.

Any info around dosage, pre, peri and post care, likely effects, both positive and negative would be awesome. As well as any other pertinent advice that I haven't mentioned.

Thanks team. Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Northerner
#2 Posted : 5/28/2018 12:33:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It's hard to tell mate, there's a lot to be said for personal sensitivity with MDMA.

Personally I'd just eat it and have a great time, but it might melt you as you don' thave the same experience as me.

Either way you're not going to be wasted. 100mg is a good dose but it's not outrageous. You could expect some eye dilation though which normies might notice, even if you aren't behaving any differently. Maybe drop it once they start to get a bit wasted.

It's a tricky one when you are being watched.

(you don't even have to worry about pre and post care with a single 100mg dose of MDMA imho)
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 5/28/2018 3:59:49 PM

Come what may

I don't like to drink alcohol with MDMA. Start with a low dose and take more once you are feeling it. It can come on very strong, but after a just a bit you will feel good and possibly want to take some moar. Little bit at a time. Eat half and then half later maybe.

When you take too much at once, you can fall out, meaning you'll want to lay down and close your eyes. It feels like your melting as notherner stated. It feels good, just not at a party. It can also make you vomit. Rolling hard can be quite overwhelming.

Once you get the feel of the drug it's a good time! The feeling of skin is really nice. I find that myself and others seem to touch much moar than usual. Moar hugs and rubs on the shoulders sort of thing. I always feel very receptive to love and also a strong feeling of love towards others.

Stay hydrated, before and after, but not over hydrated. It's easy to drink too much water, which in fact, can be fatal. I don't think you have to worry about that with 100mg. After I trip I like to drink pomergranate juice as it's high in anti-oxidants and can reduce the MDMA hangover, plus, it just tastes good. I like to eat hard candies and chewy candies on MDMA.

It's a great experience! I love the way I feel when I take it! It can overwhelm quickly which is why it's good to take some, wait, and take some moar once you know how strong it is.

This is how you will feel ->Love Very happy Love
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Aum_Shanti
#4 Posted : 5/28/2018 4:56:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
After I trip I like to drink pomergranate juice as it's high in anti-oxidants and can reduce the MDMA hangover,

Just be aware that pomegranate juice seemingly has also enzyme inhibition properties (as e.g. grapefuit juice).

e.g. see here:
http://dmd.aspetjournals.org/content/dmd/33/5/644.full.pdf

Regarding recommended dosage:

This is what I was taught back in the old days (I think it still holds true):

For males: 1-1.5mg/kg
For females: 0.8-1.3mg/kg

So 100mg sound OK, if you're not female or lightweight.

Nowadays people tend to way overdose MDMA and then obviously have a hangover. I always properly dosed, and never ever had any form of hangover. Actually I always have a positive mood glow for several days after.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 5/28/2018 5:57:42 PM

Come what may

Aum_Shanti wrote:
Quote:
After I trip I like to drink pomergranate juice as it's high in anti-oxidants and can reduce the MDMA hangover,

Just be aware that pomegranate juice seemingly has also enzyme inhibition properties (as e.g. grapefuit juice).

Key word is 'After' the trip. What difference would enzyme inhibition make once the trip is over?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Aum_Shanti
#6 Posted : 5/28/2018 7:52:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Key word is 'After' the trip. What difference would enzyme inhibition make once the trip is over?

I was aware of that. But IMHO this wasn't clearly pointed out. Also in relation to eventual supplements or meds some people take, I thought it would be beneficial to mention it.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Rock.0
#7 Posted : 5/28/2018 11:45:30 PM

Northerner wrote:
Either way you're not going to be wasted. 100mg is a good dose but it's not outrageous. You could expect some eye dilation though which normies might notice, even if you aren't behaving any differently. Maybe drop it once they start to get a bit wasted.

It's a tricky one when you are being watched.

DmnStr8 wrote:
Start with a low dose and take more once you are feeling it. It can come on very strong, but after a just a bit you will feel good and possibly want to take some moar. Little bit at a time. Eat half and then half later maybe.

When you take too much at once, you can fall out, meaning you'll want to lay down and close your eyes. It feels like your melting as notherner stated. It feels good, just not at a party. It can also make you vomit. Rolling hard can be quite overwhelming.

I knew the Nex wouldn't disappoint. Thanks you guys for your well considered responses.

I'd like to avoid melting if possible. I'm after a good social party vibe without being completely munted. I don't mind the pupil dilation, I'm not worried that people will be able to tell I'm 'on something', I just don't want to be on a completely different level to everyone else.

I melt pretty hard when I do psychedelics, I'm a bit of a Sensitive Sally when it comes to most psychoactives, and I always need to call time-out for about 20-30mins while I screw my head back on. So I'll definitely do the half now, half later thing.

Aum_Shanti wrote:
For males: 1-1.5mg/kg

I weight about 88kg, so by your dosing equation I'll be in the zone (88-132mg).

DmnStr8 wrote:
Stay hydrated, before and after, but not over hydrated. It's easy to drink too much water, which in fact, can be fatal. I don't think you have to worry about that with 100mg.

Oh yeh I did know about overhydration causing hypo-natremia/-kalemia so I'll go easy on that, and maybe opt for juice or soda water instead.

dreamer042
#8 Posted : 5/29/2018 4:36:15 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

This should answer most of your questions. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Rock.0
#9 Posted : 5/29/2018 5:00:11 AM

Thanks Dreamer, thats awesome

jiva
#10 Posted : 5/29/2018 6:19:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dreamer042 wrote:
This should answer most of your questions. Cool

Thumbs up

this covers almost everything,
the only advice i might add: the next day skip stuff like 5-HTP. Just make sure to eat at least 1 Banana.