We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
Does my cat know? Options

3rdI
#41 Posted : 7/6/2012 9:47:56 AM

veni, vidi, spici

murphythecat wrote:
The mother of my cats, that I had to kill because she was crazy (she attacked when you were just petting her)

you clearly dont like cats that much. Killing a cat because it doesnt like being stroked is very wrong.Thumbs down
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

JuremaSpaceship
#42 Posted : 7/6/2012 4:04:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

astralspice wrote:
Bashar (the being that Daryl Anka channels) says that cat's have the ability to see into multi dimentions, including conversing with the higher dimentions of yourself.

Would you happen to have the link to the video? (assuming its on YouTube)
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Agaloo
#43 Posted : 1/6/2018 9:27:13 PM

Medicine Man

I have noticed my Black Female Cat be acutely aware of DMT and Ayahuasca everytime. Muslims say Cats seek out those who pray.

Just now I was in the other side with a vaporiser, my cat jumped onto my chest from the window sill whilst I lay on the sofa, I opened my eyes, she took one look and she jumped off me immediately.

My cat is very wary of the medicine, she always stands guard when I’m in there, her furr slightly fluffed and eyes half shut as if she’s half here and half there.

The point I’m getting to is, I believe Cats can see where we go, when they look into our eyes.

The Mayan believe Jaguars are the guardians of temples and protectors of medicine space, I’m sure many of us have seen the video of the Jaguar rubbing against a vine in the Amazon, someone mentioned it earlier.

Egypt’s entire history revolves around Acacia and mushrooms, the medicine is hidden in most of their art, it’s no coincidence their beliefs and love of cats!

Space hopper
#44 Posted : 1/7/2018 2:56:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have a siamese cat?
DMT is the most powerful hallucinogen there is. If it gets stronger than that I don't want to know about it.

Terence McKenna

JuremaSpaceship
#45 Posted : 1/7/2018 8:26:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow haha. I forgot all about this thread! Almost 6 years old! It was cool to read back through it. Sadly I don't have my cat Albert anymore but he lives with a good friend of mine now and has a very good life. I've been seriously considering getting a new cat lately. The only thing stopping me is I work so many hours a week that I'm barely ever home, and when I am home I'm sleeping. I do have a pet snake now! Haha she doesnt require much attention tho.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Transition
#46 Posted : 5/27/2018 1:18:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

awww thanks for sharing the cat photos, I wonder how my cat will react. the secrets of the sphinx are said to be hidden under the cats paw. ancient Egyptians and many other cultures and religions reveared them. Tibetans believe them to be reincarnations of naughty monks.

Fractalus
#47 Posted : 5/27/2018 7:55:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cats can see interdimentialy for a fact!

from swim's expirience he have black cat and once there was time when he smoke spice just a little bit for meditation not for hyperspace, and at the end of meditation after about 15 min he SEE HE'S BLACK CAT FACE and in THE NEXT SECOND she woke herself up from the cabbin and come to sit on he's legs!

also "Bashar" channeling talk about this.

cats sleeps most of there lives they are in hyperspace more then the are in physical reality

and if you think about it lots of great magisions from the past have a cat even in the smurfe gargamel have a cat Very happy
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

kingn3eo
#48 Posted : 5/28/2018 8:08:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually yesterday I just had my first real breakthrough, and I can honestly say I feel cats know what's up. Her name is kitty and she was on the couch when I started smoking and half way through when I opened my eyes she was on my lap looking me in the face and it was a really weird connection. Great topic though! I thought I was the only one

ETERNAL
#49 Posted : 6/3/2018 7:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Since everyone is posting pics of their cats...................she's a Black Smoke Maine Coon kitten

ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
thumbnail.jpg (148kb) downloaded 30 time(s).
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

Eaglepath
#50 Posted : 6/3/2018 8:26:28 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I give my Husky AyahuascaLove
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

motorbit
#51 Posted : 6/3/2018 8:51:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

by mid of the next week, i will live two days with my mom and her two cats, doing dmt.
i suspect cats don't like me much at the moment because i have a gout attack and i must smell horribly for them as my sweat works to get the acids out of my body.
still. i am very curious how i connect with the cats. i will shower a lot.
FASCINATING

PREV123