We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV34567NEXT
DMT E-cig guide for the new members Options

Esoteric_pathfinde
#81 Posted : 5/19/2018 6:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Update:

My new Aspire Evo 75Kit works ok, but I prefer my old Justfog q16. You need a little longer puffs but it is so so reliable!!

The subohm tanks are too big, wasting a lot of liquid, and I burnt my mouth many times because it was spitting out hot liquid while I was inhaling. Giving me a dmt trip with distraction of a burning tongue.

The justfog is cheap, very small and easy to use. Never anything else anymore Smile

500 mg Harmala freebase
2000 mg DMT
4000 mg E-juice 70/30 PG/VG menthol, 0 Nicotine

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Esoteric_pathfinde
#82 Posted : 5/21/2018 7:49:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@behindthelight

Yes thats the correct device. JUSTFOG Q16 Kit. If you have the option go for 1.6 ohm coils. But if they give you 1.2 this is actually also fine. Keep the voltage low when vaping, dmt has a low vaporization temp.

No it doesnt fit in the tank. You can make less. Its 1:2 dmt:e-liquid.
so 1 gram dmt and 2 ml e-juice. If you can add some harmala freebase, thats amazing. Something like 0,5 gram. It will slow down the experience and add a warm euphoric afterglow.

Good luck with it. Let me know how it went.

n0thing
#83 Posted : 5/24/2018 4:16:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Esoteric_pathfinde wrote:
If you can add some harmala freebase, thats amazing. Something like 0,5 gram. It will slow down the experience and add a warm euphoric afterglow.

fantastic idea, but how soluble are harmalas in PG?

I remember i couldn't get much to dissolve. https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=767761#post767761

n0thing
#84 Posted : 5/24/2018 4:22:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

My standard mixture is actually E-changa, 1 gram DMT FB, 0,3 gram Harmala FB, 2 ml Menthol E-juice.

500 mg Harmala freebase
2000 mg DMT
4000 mg E-juice 70/30 PG/VG menthol, 0 Nicotine

That ratio changed a lot!

.5g Harmala freebase
2g DMT
4g E-juice 70/30 PG/VG menthol

4g E-juice 70/30 PG/VG menthol
??

some one
#85 Posted : 5/31/2018 2:02:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the_Architect wrote:
steppa wrote:
Would there be demand for something like a starter guide? All relavent information for someone who has no clue about e-cigs gathered together on something like a flyer/infografic? Together with a recommanded device, a manual on how to prepare the juice and use it? So that someone with no clue would read it and if he followed it would have it just right?

I like what you propose, learning about e-vape from scratch is really hard, specially if you are a non-smoker. I´m currently waiting for one of these device to arrive, once I get my hands on it I´d like to make a kind of infographic or manual with text and pictures, explaining the basic of these devices and additions such as non-conventional atomizers (for dry herb, resins-dabbing, minibongs-bublers, etc).

No offense Steppa but if someone needs a picture tutorial because he doesn't understand: heat 1ml PG to 60-70 deg C with a warm water bath, add 500mg DMT and stir - should that person be extracting and preparing DMT in the first place? An infographic on the device itself and all its parts however is a great idea.

This is what I got: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...m=416950&#post416950

Quote:
5.6 e-Sigarettes

An e-cigarette is a device that converts electrical energy into heat to vaporize a viscous liquid composed of propylene glycol (PG) and/or vegetable glycerine (VG). Sub-ohm Clearomizers make it possible to inhale a large amount of e-juice with sufficient DMT in a single puff. In the past, if you wanted to sub-ohm it would require considerable skill. These days all it takes is the purchase of a sub-ohm Clearomizer and Box Mod with sufficient Watts. If you want to learn about the basics of e-sigarettes, refer to Section 7.3.

Advantages /disadvantages
The benefits of e-sig are very easy to administer, no harshness, no bad taste, nothing burning, nothing to shatter or spill, stealthy. The disadvantage is that it's not possible to measure exactly how much DMT a puff contains. Experienced travelers will not find this a problem. New explorers should approach with caution. Another issue is that many people experienced broken coils and dry hits. This is probably because the DMT makes the e-liquid too thick to pass through the cotton fast enough, burning and breaking the coil. The correct DMT/PG/VG ratio is important and atomizer specific.

Possible health hazards
Some studies on e-sigs suggest that toxic and carcinogenic chemicals are emitted at high power /sub ohm outputs (see sources). Other debunk these statements saying the liquid was burned dry during the tests - something which doesn't happen when smoking. However, no valid studies currently exist showing that high powered e-sigs do not emit unsafe levels of dangerous chemicals. A safety measure could be to increase the DMT concentration and lower the power output. Another measure is to use non-flavored e-juice as some studies claim e-juice flavors are toxic when smoked.

Equipment

Mod Box
For DMT 40-60 W is sufficient. A 100W box able to power a 0.5 ohm coil gives plenty of over-capacity for vaping DMT at around 50W. Look for a Mod Box with a large range eg. 10W-100W. This enables you to find your preferred spot. A good Mod Box displays voltage, watts and coil resistance. Get one with temperature control (TC).

Sub-ohm Tank Clearomizer
A Clearomizer is a tank which holds e-liquid with an atomizer inside containing a low resistance coil. 0.5 Ohm OCC works good for DMT. Make sure your batteries and mod box can handle the coil resistance. A relatively small Tank is preferred (2ml max) that can be refilled from the top and isn't prone to leakage.

Batteries
For sub-ohm vaping your batteries are the most crucial component of the setup. 3.7V, 30A MCD, 18650 type, IMR batteries from a well-established manufacturer are the best you can get. Make sure your batteries are compatible with the mod box so they don't blow up.

e-Juice
Buy flavorless e-juice with zero-nicotine. Get one bottle of pure PG and one of pure VG. Mix PG/VG to the ratio desired (see below). When you add new juice in the Tank, let it settle for 10-15 min for the wick to soak. Check the position of the wick holes. Make sure that the juice level doesn't drop below these openings or you will risk getting a burned hit.

Ratios

DMT dissolves well in PG, not well in VG. 1ml of PG can dissolve 1g DMT (1:1 ratio), so 1ml of 50/50 PG/VG can dissolve 500mg DMT (1:2 ratio). Warm and stir when dissolving DMT. A 1:6 DMT to e-juice ratio (167mg DMT dissolved in 1ml of 60/40 PG/VG) is reported to work at 50 Watts with 2-3 inhalations.

If you don't manage to breakthrough in 2 inhalations, increase the DMT concentration to 1:4 (250mg DMT/ml), 1:3 (333mg DMT/ml), or 1:2 (500mg DMT/ml). Don't go 1:1. VG and DMT make the solution thicker. This could block your tank. The more DMT, the higher the PG/VG ratio must be. For an 1:6 DMT ratio, use at least 60/40 (or less VG). For 1:4 to 1:3 DMT ratio, use 70/30 (or less VG). For a 1:2 DMT ratio, use 100% PG. More PG results in less vapor and a harsher taste (bigger throat hit). Warning: its hard to control the dosage! Always start with weak power settings and small inhalations.

Quote:
7.3 e-Cigarette info

An e-cigarette is a device that converts electrical energy into heat to vaporize a viscous liquid composed of vegetable glycerine and/or propylene glycol (e-juice). Every e-cigarette has at least three main components: a power source, a tank and an atomizer. The atomizer sits in a tank filled with e-juice and exists of a coil surrounded by a liquid absorbing material called a wick. The coil is electrically heated by a power source, heating the e-juice turning it into vapor. The wick regulates the flow of e-juice to the coil. This produces the right amount of vapor at a reasonable rate.

Types of e-cigarettes

Dripping Atomizers
The atomizer coil is located on the bottom with a metal mesh or silica wick on top. Dripping Atmomizers have a fairly small capacity and are best for people who prefer dripping. Users drip small amounts of e-juice directly on to the coils and wick before every few puffs. Dripping Atomizers are complex, inconvenient and needs to be continuously refilled. Rebuildable atomizers (power increase) require considerable skill. Its hard to track amount of e-juice left inside. All this makes them not suitable for what we need.

Cartomizers
Cartomizers have their artomizers housed inside a cylindrical tank. This allows a cartomizer to hold a lot more liquid than a dripping atomizer. The coil is surrounded by Polyfill which functions as the wick. It absorbs e-juice allowing for a longer vape time. The main disadvantage of cartomizers is that they are not suitable for heavy vaping - which we need.

Clearomizers
Clearmizers are the newest devices on the market. They differ from cartomizers by having transparent tanks. This lets you see how much e-juice remains. Instead of polyfill they have a wick made from a fibrous material, usually organic cotton. This allows for heavy vaping. Some designs feature top coils with longer wicks. Others have bottom coils with short wicks. Bottom coils produce cooler vapor, have better wick saturation and allow for lower e-juice levels.

+ prefabricated, no need for manual building
+ large capacity of e-juice for sufficient vapes
+ transparent tank allows you to see exact amount of e-juice left
+ atomizer heads are easy to snap on and off and cheap to replace
+ allow for easy customization if desired (different Mod Boxes, OCC, RBA)

The development of sub-ohm vaping

Sub-ohm vaping is vaping on a device whose atomizer coils have a resistance of less than one ohm. This increases the power output to create more vapor. When vaping using sub-ohm coils a substantial amount of vapor is produced compared to using coils above 1 ohm on the same device. This is because sub-ohm vaping utilizes the principles of Ohm's and Joule’s laws of electricity: a non-variable voltage source (battery) in a mechanical vape mod will increase the overall power output (wattage) of your device when you decrease the resistance (ohms) of your coils. As you decrease your resistance you will increase the amperage your device uses to supply the current needed. Up to recently, sub-ohm vapes were not sold so you had to build one yourself.

Rebuildable Dripping Atomizers (RDA)
Rebuildable drippers are the original way to sub-ohm. They are small devices that attach to Mechanical or Box Mods. They contain a deck where coils are built wicked with cotton attached using a screwdriver. Rebuilding requires considerable skill.

Rebuildable Tank Atomizers (RTA)
For people who want to build coils but do not want to drip. RTA’s are essentially clearomizers that require the user to build their own custom atomizer (sub-ohm coil and wick). Rebuilding requires considerable skill.

Sub-ohm Tank Clearomizers
Similar to RTA’s except that Clearomizers can be bought 'sub-ohm ready'. This means you don't need to build anything yourself anymore. The internal atomizers come in the form of pre-made disposable coil+wick packs called OCC's (Organic Cotton Coils). OCC's are easily swappable when due for replacement. Instead of OCC's you can also buy RBA's (ReBuildable Atomizers) The wick of a RBA can be easily manually changed when due for replacement while the coil is left inside. RBA's are cheaper to maintain than OCC's and are said to vape better.

As can be seen, if you wanted to sub-ohm in the past it would require considerable skill. These days all it takes is the purchase of a sub-ohm Clearomizer with OCC /RBA and a Box Mod with sufficient Watts. This setup makes it possible to inhale a large amount of e-juice with sufficient DMT in a single puff. A couple of years ago with the pen-type vapes this was not possible.

What you need

Mod Box
For DMT 40-60 W is sufficient. A 100W box able to power a 0.5 ohm coil gives plenty of over-capacity for vaping at around 50W. The batteries will run cooler than a 50W box. Look for a Mod Box with a large range eg. 10W-100W. This enables you to find your preferred spot. A good Mod Box displays voltage, watts and coil resistance. Some Mod Boxes support both variable Wattage and temperature control. Certain metals increase in resistance when the temperature goes up. By applying power and measuring to reach a known resistance at a certain temperature, a mod box can reach and stay at that temperature. Note that some coils are 0.15 ohms. When using these, make sure your mod box and batteries can handle it!

Batteries
For sub-ohm vaping your batteries are the most crucial component of the setup. Only a few lithium battery types are suitable. Batteries can either be high storage capacity (mAh) or high drain capacity (Amps). High storage requires less charging. High drain gives more current. Sub-ohm coils should only be used with high-drain batteries. ICR (LiCoO2 or LiCd) batteries are usually rated for their higher storage capacity (mAh). They are often unable to safely deliver the amperage needed for high power, low resistance devices. Being high risk, ICR's are commonly sold with protection circuits. IMR (LiMn) batteries allow higher drain rates compared to ICR's. This makes them much more suitable for low resistance devices. IMR batteries use safer chemistry than ICR's and don't have a protection circuit built in. Note that they should never be discharged below 2.5 volts or cycle life/performance will be reduced. Packing your Mod Box with 3.7V, 30A MCD, 18650 type, IMR batteries from a well-established manufacturer ensures you have the best you can get, so you can't go wrong.

Clearomizer
A relatively small Tank is preferred: 1.5 - 2ml. Allows for experimentation with spice concentrations. Also saves on making large amounts of spice to mix in. 2ml should be good for 10+ hits. Buy a tank that can be refilled from the top, this is convenient. Also, make sure the tank isn't prone to leakage. The 'Kangertech CL tank 2.0' is said to be good.

Coils
Coils come manufactured in OCC's or RBA's. Your Clearomizer will come with them included. When buying new ones make sure they are compatible with your Clearomizer. Coils can be made of different metals such as Stainless Steel, Nickel, Nichrome, Titanium and Kanthal. Some can be used for temperature control mode (Ni, Ti), some for wattage control (NiCr, Kantal) and some for both (SS). Nickel and Titanium can release hazardous chemicals when heated over a certain temperature, that's why they should only be used for temp control. Note that no one talks about this danger for titanium dabbing nails.

e-Juice
PG (Propylene Glycol) and VG (Vegetable Glycerin) are odorless liquids that are combined with flavor to create e-juice. They produce vapor when heated, which allow them to be inhaled. PG is a petroleum by-product. The fluid has no odor or color, and is less viscous than VG. In vaping it is used to provide a ‘throat hit’. Some users claim is similar to the sensation experienced when smoking tobacco. It also carries flavor more effectively than VG. VG is a natural chemical derived from vegetable oil. The hit from a high VG fluid is a lot smoother than with PG, making it more suitable for sub-ohm vaping. The increased thickness of VG means it can reduce the life of Atomizers quicker than PG-based juice. High ratio VG liquids clog up coils more rapidly and will not work well in certain tanks. A good ratio is 50/50. Note that some studies suggest that e-juice flavors are toxic when smoked. For DMT buy zero-nicotine 100% pure flavorless VG and PG and mix them to your desired ratio preference (50/50 - 40/60 PG/VG).

Clearomizer kit components (for reference only)

- Batteries: The power source of the device. Located inside the Box Mod.
- Box Mod: The unit which controls the power output and holds the batteries.
- Tank: Holds the e-liquid and Atomizer. Sits on top of the Base.
- Base: The bottom part of the Tank. Screwed into the Mod Box. Usually has airflow control.
- Atomizer head: Either OCC or RBA (see below). Located inside the Tank.
- OCC: Organic Cotton Coils contain the coil and wick. They come pre-built and get replaced when used up.
- RBA: ReBuildable Atomizers are designed to be refurbished with new wick when used up.
- BTC: Bottom Turbine Coil is prefered over top coil.
- BTDC: Bottom Turbine Dual Coil has two coils for cooler vapor. More batteries, more Watts, shorter battery life.
- Wick: Usually made from organic cotton. It either fills the empty space inside the coil or is wrapped around the outside.
- Coil: Wire from a metalic alloy. Comes pre-made with the resistance desired.
- e-juice: Stored in the Tank.
- Drip tip: Tube on top of the Tank from which you inhale.
some = one | here = some | there = one

some one
#86 Posted : 5/31/2018 2:09:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Can everyone please give the following info:

1) Which coil (resistance), atomizer and mod box are you using
2) What is the ratio of PG/VG of your e-juice
3) What is the ratio of DMT to e-juice (1:2 = 500mg DMT in 1ml e-juice)
4) If you add Harmala how much do you add
5) How many seconds do you inhale per puff (10 seconds max)
6) How many puffs do you take for a breakthrough dosage

In this way we can correlate data and see what works.

Thanks Thumbs up

nan0tEch
#87 Posted : 5/31/2018 6:26:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:

Smok al85 stainless steel coils think about 0.2ohm
some one wrote:

50/50PG/VG. Last time i used 100%pg did the same ratio and ended up like 3 times less potent. Trying to figute it out. Even the golden color of yhe mixture was very light, not like i used to have on 50/50
some one wrote:

1:2
some one wrote:

Not done yet
some one wrote:

Per puff max 2.5 seconds. Try reading this comment of mine
some one wrote:

some one
#88 Posted : 6/2/2018 2:03:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks nan0tEch!

Quote:
50/50PG/VG. Last time i used 100%pg did the same ratio and ended up like 3 times less potent. Trying to figute it out. Even the golden color of yhe mixture was very light, not like i used to have on 50/50

That's interesting. Anyone else experience this?

Quote:
Try reading this comment of mine

I've seen that yes. I assume you mean 12.6 mg per 2.5 sec. So 35-40mg in 3 inhalations.

Great info! Hope more people share their data.

motorbit
#89 Posted : 6/2/2018 12:55:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1: regulated mod. neither reistance nor voltage matters to me, i just set the power. my mod can provide 40W, so thats what i use.
Kayfun rebuildable atomizer. not the best for vaping dmt, its just not build for very high power vapers. i love it for my everyday vaping tho. as soon as i have something better to vape my spice, i will not use this vaporizer any longer to consume dmt.

2: 30%pg 70%vg

3: i think its to wasteful to mix the spice with the juice. instead, i put some spice directly on the coil.

4: impossible to solve harmalas and spice in the same liquid. you need frebase spice, but hcl harmalas (freebase harmalas wont solve in liquid).
however, in the presence of freebase spice, hcl harmalas will become freebase harmalas, too.

5: i meditate for some 5 minutes before vaping, breathing out deeply during this time. when i vape, i take a deep a vape as i can, though i do not just fire the vape all the time through, i pulse it otherwhise it will get to hot for the spice. i also breathe in a little bit of pure air in between all the time to get the vapour deeper into my loungs. i will then hold my breath for as long as i can, when i breathe out, no fog is visible

6: i have not had a breakthrough yet, but all my experiences where beautiful (some where realy chaotic tho, but thas a different reason).
i think you need more then 40W to break through with ezigs.
FASCINATING

n0thing
#90 Posted : 6/6/2018 7:25:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

motorbit wrote:

4: impossible to solve harmalas and spice in the same liquid. you need frebase spice, but hcl harmalas (freebase harmalas wont solve in liquid).
however, in the presence of freebase spice, hcl harmalas will become freebase harmalas, too.

You could just use two different vaporizers, one with fb dmt and one with harmala-hcl...

But isn't there some health issues with breathing in acidic hcl vapour?

some one
#91 Posted : 6/6/2018 2:59:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the problem with salts is their stability. There is a small threshold in which they vape. They either stay solid and don't evap (not hot enough), or burn (just a few degrees higher than solid state). Not sure about Harmala HCL specifically, but I'd go for the freebase form.

n0thing
#92 Posted : 6/7/2018 5:54:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the problem with salts is their stability. There is a small threshold in which they vape. They either stay solid and don't evap (not hot enough), or burn (just a few degrees higher than solid state). Not sure about Harmala HCL specifically, but I'd go for the freebase form.

yes that is exactly what i thought. When i saw this mentioned in the thread i was thinking Surprised Wut? I also am a bit skeptical of vaping freebase harmalas regularly. Freebase dmt is harsh enough Stop

neb
#93 Posted : 6/7/2018 7:48:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Gonna try this soon with an RDA, could you fill a tank with like a gram of DMT and just keep going or pass the vape around in a small group perhaps?
wake 'n breakthrough bebiii

jgonzzz
#94 Posted : 6/9/2018 10:54:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

2headsARE1 wrote:
This is our new go to way to inhale DMT. I've been aware of this technique for a long time, but my personal experience with vaping made me a naysayer for a long time. Leaky tanks, and I was worried about hitting the right combination of concentration, wattage, and smoothness. I mixed up 2ml of 500mg/ml strength 50/50 pg/vg (no flavor), and loaded it in a "big baby beast" tank with an M2 .25 ohm coil. Starting low, I took a hit at 15w. This was a tease, so I went up to 20w. I took 1 full hit, and had a fantastic sub breakthrough experience, and a very smooth inhale with no noticeable flavor, and minimal smell. I was impressed by how smooth it hit, so I shared this with my wife who has asthma. She sometimes has trouble holding her hits, as the vapor from the VG irritates her lungs. She shared a great experience with no coughing, etc.

This morning, she wanted to wake and vape. We decided to turn the power up to 25w. 20w was close to a 20mg VG experience, but we like it a little stronger. Instant breakthrough on a single hit, and no coughing, and no irritated lungs after the experience.

We both agree that this is going to be our go to method going forward. I love the consistency, and being able to get the entire hit in 1 inhale. It is discreet enough to use it outside of the house, and it's so darn smooth. It feels like you can hold it longer, and less DMT is wasted. It's great that you can fine tune the experience with the precision of variable voltage. I thought the VG was ideal for DMT, but I now think that it might have wasted some of each dose, as it is susceptible to human error.

I'm definitely not the best when it comes to harshness on the lungs. Your wife's experience sounds like exactly what I'm looking for... 1 hit breakthroughs with no throat irritation. Could you please share what setup you are using?

Esoteric_pathfinde
#95 Posted : 6/13/2018 11:08:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

1,6 ohm coil, Justfog Q16 starterkit with Justfog Q16 atomizer/tank, set on just 3.2 volts

70/30 menthol, no nicotine

1:2 (1 gram DMT FB + 2 ml e-juice)

Anything works actually, 0,3 gram or just 0,1 gram. But it doesnt completely dissolve, and if you add too much it will clog your coil. That's why I made a second tank yesterday with harmala only, HCL this time. It dissolves a lot better, and harmala only is also euphoric for me i found out Big grin It's something like 1:3 Harmala:E-juice. The Harmala freebase was converted with 1 drop of lemon juice to make it HCL salt. You don't taste it in the vaporizer.

About 6-10 and keep it in your lungs as long as possible, 10-15 seconds

3 puffs

Eaglepath
#96 Posted : 6/14/2018 12:29:30 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Anyone here has a good spice/juice ratio and set up for the al85 for as a potent blend as possible?
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

fathomlessness
#97 Posted : 6/15/2018 3:40:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think the general consensus is that that the more VG there is the more likely it is to burn the cotton. I stick to 50:50 or even lean more toward PG. I also find that I have to hold it in for ~10 seconds and i know that when i breath out and there is hardly any vapour left i have not wasted any dmt.

fathomlessness
#98 Posted : 6/15/2018 3:50:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Anything works actually, 0,3 gram or just 0,1 gram. But it doesnt completely dissolve, and if you add too much it will clog your coil. That's why I made a second tank yesterday with harmala only, HCL this time. It dissolves a lot better, and harmala only is also euphoric for me i found out Big grin It's something like 1:3 Harmala:E-juice. The Harmala freebase was converted with 1 drop of lemon juice to make it HCL salt. You don't taste it in the vaporizer.

You are vaping acid? I think many of us here are certain that dmt salts have too high a boiling temp to be vaped. it needs to be freebase? Also, correct me if I am wrong but vinegar creates dmt-acetate and lemon is citric acid so wouldnt it be dmt-citrate? hydrochloric acid creates dmt-hcl. I think it would be better to either smoke harmalas, vape in a pipe or just take it orally. Also the temps in e-cig only reach around 250c and harmala freebase need something around 400c (obviously you will get a little partial vaporization)

some one
#99 Posted : 6/19/2018 11:31:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
I think the general consensus is that that the more VG there is the more likely it is to burn the cotton. I stick to 50:50 or even lean more toward PG. I also find that I have to hold it in for ~10 seconds and i know that when i breath out and there is hardly any vapour left i have not wasted any dmt.

This is what I think. People mention they are worried about PG with no VG leaking. But there are no actual reports of 1:1 PG/DMT leaks. Note that the DMT thickens the PG just like VG does. So a 1:1 PG/DMT mixture might be the same as 50/50 PG/VG maybe. While have DMT + VG will thicken the liquid too much.

mrarwyn
#100 Posted : 10/2/2018 1:48:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there. Just wanted to say hi. I have been reading this forum for 5 years or so on and off. But never felt compelled to sign up.

I just wanted to say because there seems to be some people having trouble in what is a difficult subbject initially.. but I suspect some people having problems are confusing the 1:1 ratio.

It does seem occasionally to me when reading this that some people might be confusing 1ml with 10ml.

Bottles of vape juice come in 10ml size. I also feel that to many its a surprise that 1g of anything could be easily dissolved into 1ml of solution. Therefore "assuming" 1g=10ml

I might be totally wrong but I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere so i thought i would bring it up.

(it does seem that 1:1 might be pretty strong.. i would think 1:2 would be more than enough for most people.. or even 1:5 depending on your disposition). However this isn't the point i came here to make. I hope some people might find this useful when problem solving.

Good luck and thanks for having me xSmile

«PREV34567NEXT