We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dmt + Harmalas = shatter Options

TGO
#21 Posted : 5/8/2018 4:33:19 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

CosmicLion wrote:
TGO wrote:
For example, if you had typed "oral harmala dosage dmt nexus" into google, you would already have more "answers" than you would ever need.

I mean, to be fair... they weren't asking about oral harmala dosage...they were asking about smoking harmala...

Technically, they could have done more research into how much harmala is added into changa blends...

However I feel this wax approach is novel enough to potentially warrant a thread... Maybe not, i havn't searched myself, maybe this approach has been covered...

Big grin

Don't get me wrong, I think this thread and the original idea of a DMT/harmala wax presented by the OP is definitely interesting, and does deserve a thread. I was mainly referring to the questions about vaporhuasca. Also, some of the same questions in this thread are spilling into other threads which is what sparked my concern in the first place.
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

ETERNAL
#22 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:46:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:

To get the most bang for your buck, look into vaporhuasca. Eat your harmalas, wait ~15min or so, vape your DMT and hang on for a wild ride!

Twisted Evil

ETERNAL wrote:
Hey TGO,
What do you recommend as far as dosage for Vaporhuasca?
Eat it like with water or juice or something or put it under the tongue?

I didn't bring it up, you did.
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

TGO
#23 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:10:26 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Right, I sure did bring it up, initially as a helpful suggestion to you. Key words being "look into" which means if it sounds interesting to you, go research it. It was friendly advice and simply another method of ingestion related to what you are trying to do.

I want to get this straight. You ask for help by starting a thread and when members give you advice and encourage you to do your own research you now act like me throwing out a suggestion is somehow misplaced from the beginning?

I mean, you thought it was an interesting enough idea to ask " How much harmala should I eat and how?"

Rolling eyes

Here is one last spoonful from me:

Anywhere from 200-300mg is usually plenty for me. But you are not me so it isn't all that helpful. These things take patience and a little practice to find that "sweet spot" which happens to be a bit different for everyone. This is why I have been encouraging you to do a little reading yourself and experiment.

CosmicLion
#24 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:16:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anything over 200mg mixed harmala is too much for me... uncomfortable and dizzy.

200mg of mixed Harmaline:Harmine is my sweet spot...

Different for everyone....

IMO I would use just purified separated Harmine, then maybe try upwards of 300mg...

Rolling eyes
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

ETERNAL
#25 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:26:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Right, I sure did bring it up, initially as a helpful suggestion to you. Key words being "look into" which means if it sounds interesting to you, go research it. It was friendly advice and simply another method of ingestion related to what you are trying to do.

I want to get this straight. You ask for help by starting a thread and when members give you advice and encourage you to do your own research you now act like me throwing out a suggestion is somehow misplaced from the beginning?

I mean, you thought it was an interesting enough idea to ask " How much harmala should I eat and how?"

Rolling eyes

Here is one last spoonful from me:

Anywhere from 200-300mg is usually plenty for me. But you are not me so it isn't all that helpful. These things take patience and a little practice to find that "sweet spot" which happens to be a bit different for everyone. This is why I have been encouraging you to do a little reading yourself and experiment.

Sounds good, lets get this straight. Thanks for the friendly advice. I haven't thanked you for it yet, so thank you. I honestly appreciate it. My point was that I was simply asking your opinion on it because you brought up. Technically that is still "doing research." I never said your suggestion was misplaced, if anything I welcomed your idea. One thing that I do think is misplaced though is how you handled this situation. You could have made your point without talking to me like i'm a child. It's really not necessary.

TGO
#26 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:36:31 PM

Welcoming committee

I apologize if I made you feel that way, Eternal. When I came into this thread, that was definitely not my intention. I like to see everyone who comes through the gates of the Nexus be successful in their endeavors. So, I'll leave it at that.

Good luck to you

ETERNAL
#27 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:39:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:

CosmicLion wrote:
Anything over 200mg mixed harmala is too much for me... uncomfortable and dizzy.

200mg of mixed Harmaline:Harmine is my sweet spot...

Different for everyone....

IMO I would use just purified separated Harmine, then maybe try upwards of 300mg...

Rolling eyes

Are we talking about Pharma now? The research I have done about vaporhuasca tells me that 10-20mgs is all you need...

TGO
#28 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:44:36 PM

Welcoming committee

Big grin

No, vaporhuasca is when you eat your harmalas then vape DMT. 10-15mg is for smoked experiences. Like if you sprinkled 10-15mg on some enhanced leaf or something. You need considerably more for it to work orally which is where the dosages Cosmic Lion and I mentioned are coming from.

But dosage wise, the harmalas used in pharma and vaporhuasca are pretty much the same.

ETERNAL
#29 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:57:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TGO wrote:
Big grin

No, vaporhuasca is when you eat your harmalas then vape DMT. 10-15mg is for smoked experiences. Like if you sprinkled 10-15mg on some enhanced leaf or something. You need considerably more for it to work orally which is where the dosages Cosmic Lion and I mentioned are coming from.

But dosage wise, the harmalas used in pharma and vaporhuasca are pretty much the same.

Right, that's I was wanting to know. I was wondering if a ratio of 10-15 mgs of fb harmalas and 30-40 mgs DMT would be good for making a wax to vaporize at the same time, and if it would work. I'll do more research on Changa ratios. My concern was that it wouldn't be the same considering there is no leaf. I'll just have to play around with a small amount of it at first so I don't waste it if it doesn't work.

CosmicLion
#30 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:21:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My recommendations still stand...

For oral harmala, prior to smoking DMT, 200mg.... Or, ideally, 300mg isolated Harmine

For making your smokable wax blend... 200mg Harmala with 1g DMT...

HONESTLY THOUGH

IF it were The Cosmic Lion performing this wax experiment... The Cosmic Lion might try making several batches with different ratios to test it out...

200mg Harmala with 1g DMT
400mg Harmala with 1g DMT
600mg Harmala with 1g DMT
800mg Harmala with 1g DMT

or the big one:

1g Harmla + 1g DMT

Obivously if you don't have 5g of Deems you can still make five batches that embide the same ratios.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS DUDE:

1. Take pix of any blended waxes you make + the ratios used

2. Tell us how the effects are! Versus plain DMT

3. If you have friends that are trustworthy, have them try it and post their second opinion

ALSO THE MOST CRITICAL COMPONENTS OF ALL:

1. Place your wax on an altar of some sort, charge it with energy from your heart chakra, and ask the Head Medicine Spirit of Rue/Caapi to enter it and of Mimosa/Acacia to enter it. Even if it is a Rue extract, you can still call up the Head Medicine Spirit of Caapi to enter it too

2. Use a clearing incense like White Sage to cleanse and purify your wax

3. Use an invocation incense like Copal, Palo Santo, Frankincense, Myrrh or Dragonsblood to infuse your wax with pure love, pure light, and protection

4. Use the same techniques for preparing your space before using the wax. Cleaing incense, invocation incense, and asking Head Medicine Spirit of the plants to be present + for protection.

Thumbs up

ETERNAL
#31 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:40:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS DUDE:[/size][/b]

1. Take pix of any blended waxes you make + the ratios used

2. Tell us how the effects are! Versus plain DMT

3. If you have friends that are trustworthy, have them try it and post their second opinion

Thumbs up

1. Definitely
2. I will give my honest opinion.
3. I don't have many friends. The ones I do have don't care about DMT.

Thank you for all your help.

ETERNAL
#32 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:50:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

CosmicLion wrote:
Head Medicine Spirit of the plants to be present + for protection.

The shaman in Peru that gave me Ayahuasca called it Doctor Ayahuasca the holy spirit. Thought it was fitting.

CosmicLion
#33 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:59:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:
The shaman in Peru that gave me Ayahuasca called it Doctor Ayahuasca the holy spirit. Thought it was fitting.

Very good...

Each plant has a bunch of spirits + entities that attach to it... some benign, some more powerful, some that do just healing work.

The "Head Medicine Spirit" thing is just to summon the "highest ranking" or "most powerful" healer entity of the plant...

Laughing

ETERNAL
#34 Posted : 5/9/2018 7:24:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cghjk
ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
482bbbf98f58dd487bd4f4bfb05bd479.jpg (56kb) downloaded 157 time(s).

ETERNAL
#35 Posted : 5/20/2018 10:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Edit: I finally found time to make some. This is 1/2 and 1/2 DMT and FB harmalas full spec.
I haven't tried it out yet. I'm not sure how to measure the dosage properly. It doesn't seem like much but it's 500mg DMT and 500mg harmalas.
20180520_163138.jpg (2,040kb) downloaded 129 time(s).

CosmicLion
#36 Posted : 5/22/2018 3:48:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Looks tasty!

Eaglepath
#37 Posted : 5/22/2018 4:26:05 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I love this idea. Waiting eager for the conclusion/feedback!

Next goo could be: fb+harmalas+bufoPleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

ETERNAL
#38 Posted : 5/23/2018 1:51:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HOLY WOW! Perma-grinBig grin Tripping balls and stoned at the same time.
I left it out to dry longer and I ended up with soft rocks I can easily handle and weight properly. 5 days total. No messy goo to deal with. This worked out WAY better than I hoped for. I haven't smoked changa, but i'm assuming this is the same difference, just a vaporizer tek. I think my next batch is going to be 1 gram dmt, 500 mgs harmalas to see if it will be even stronger. I'm really happy right now.

Good idea about the bufo Eaglepath.
thumbnail.jpg (114kb) downloaded 84 time(s).

Eaglepath
#39 Posted : 5/23/2018 6:33:49 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Smile need to try this in a very very close future!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

PREV12