We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A glitch in the matrix Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 5/21/2018 12:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello travelers,

I feel the need to share with you the experience I had yesterday.

Some prologue - two weeks ago me and a friend went out in a local neighborhood, took half a tab of acid each, and smoked a fat joint (mix between Sour Diesel and Kilimanjaro strains). The experience that followed was beautiful, interesting and harmonious.

Fast forward two weeks later - I acquire batch of acid (it was supposed to be the same batch that me and my friend had two weeks earlier), and I take half a tab (which was supposed to be around 75ug) and I go out. 40 minutes later I am in the woods in that neighborhood, and I'm already feeling the acid slightly.

I pull out a joint of that same strain mixture, and light it up. With the first toke the acid kicks in full power, like a sledgehammer on top of my head. I continue smoking until I smoke the entire thing. From here on things start getting really, really weird.

I started ascending a forest path and the higher I got in the woods, the higher I was getting in my head. At first the vegetation around me was just there. But when I paid more attention to it, I could hear it, It was like a barely audible sizzling, combined with an equally audible exhale of air. From that moment on I knew this trip would be very different from what I had with my friend two weeks earlier.

The experience was magnified thousandfold by some extreme auditory hallucinations. I could clearly hear things that weren't there (or were they??). I could hear the plants communicate between themselves. As I was walking up that path there were bushes around that were touching my shins as I passed them. At this moment I went into something like a trance while moving - I became one with the plants around me. I could clearly feel through their leaves. I could feel my skin touching their leaves as I was passing by, but from their perspective, as if I was one of those plants, and all of them simultaneously. I could see and feel myself from 3rd person.

In my previous report I spoke about taking 1 and a half tab of that same acid, and the experience was nowhere near this weird. At this point an idea crossed my mind like a lightning in a pitch black sky - I had absolutely no proof that this was actually acid. I just believed it was, since the blotter art and the source were exactly the same as before. But what if it wasn't? What if it was some research chemical, of whom I had taken an extremely high dose, and the trip was just beginning?

I tried to suppress this feeling, as I knew it would bring anxiety with itself, and I just embraced the experience. Another sound that accompanied me throughout the entire experience was the sound that embers make when you are very close to them - that barely audible sizzling and crackling, along with the radiating heat. I could clearly hear that all the time. Behind all the sounds and everything was a monotonous humming - a very low frequency vibration that was filling my entire existence. It was like the invisible matter that everything exists in. I want to believe that this is the voice of the Hivemind - it is what gives life to otherwise lifeless things. It is what shapes our reality, and all the parallel ones.

At this point I had reached the place I believe the Universe wanted me to be:

Time felt a 100 times slower than usual. Every movement I made, every sound that reached my hearing, everything was in super slow motion. My thoughts were slowed down tenfold in my head. I had never felt anything like it.

For some inexplicable reason looking in the sunset's direction was sucking the energy out of me. It was like a giant, flaming, beautiful black hole that was sucking everything in. A part of me wanted to get the fuck out of there, but another part of me was mesmerized and I was unable to move in any direction. I kept staring at the sun and I could feel myself getting sucked in more and more, to the point where I was almost flying towards it. I could not feel my entire body. It was at this moment I realized how plastic everything looked.

The sun and clouds around it were like cartoonishly painted cardboard that they use in child theater plays. Something like the below:

I could not believe what I was seeing. At this moment the world felt so artificial and plastic that I instantly felt like the product of something's imagination. I did not feel real. Nothing around me felt real. The sunset, clouds and everything else felt like a hologram, a computer generated reality. The matrix. And I felt like I had glitched it. I felt like I was just about to see something that nobody should see. And inside me there was a fear that if I see what I was about to see, I would be detected by those who programmed my reality. I would be then treated like a bug, a deviation from the program, and I would be obliterated - my brain fried, my reality desintegrated, and I'm back to 0s and 1s. Words cannot describe accurately the cocktail of emotions that was stirred inside my head.

It was a mixture of awe, fear and shock. Trillions of thoughts were passing through my mind. I had never been in a state like that, ever. At one point I decided I had to leave this place because if I stood there a bit longer something very weird would happen. Walking away from there, the asphalt beneath my feet felt like very soft rubber. I was bouncing back with every step. I felt very unstable. Throughout the entire experience I was feeling intense pressure inside my head, and was on the border of fainting, or at least that's how I felt. I don't know if that has anything to do with the big amount of cannabis I had smoked, or with the (supposedly) acid.

My hearing was amplified to a state I deemed impossible until now. Numerous times I passed through some spider webs, and I could clearly hear the web threads breaking and snapping as I was passing through them. Microscopic flies were flying all around me in the forests, and when they got a bit closer I could clearly hear their buzzing - something that I had never heard before. It was like I had superhuman hearing for some time.

Many times did I stop and just try to understand what's happening to me - I had taken only half a tab of acid and I was in another dimension...After the 5th out of body experience I stopped counting them. It was a continuous cycle of complete body separation with my mind wandering in the upper cognitive levels and places beyond human comprehension (or at least mine), and then returning back to my reality, being able to feel and see everything. Walking felt like a robotic, programmed movement that I was able to control very poorly. At one point I was walking down a street and cars were passing next to me, but my perception of reality was so fucked up that I wasn't really able to distinguish a nearby sound from a distant one. At this point I realized I should not be even near moving cars, since I may very well end up dead. That's definitely not something I felt on 1 and a half tabs of acid... I successfully got home, dropped one 0.25mg Alprazolam and went to bed. I woke up with a very weird sensation that is still going on as I am writing this today. I am starting to question reality and the nature of what we call time and space.

The day before that experience I watched an entire German TV series called "Dark"...it was the most mindblowing and weird thing I have ever watched in my life. It was the definition of a mindfuck. To everyone who haven't watched it - I wholeheartedly suggest you do so immediately if you are interested in the concept of black holes, worm holes, time and reality.

Many times throughout my trip I wondered if this was real. If the people I was passing by were from this time, and not another. If time travel was really a thing, and there were numerous wormholes in our universe, and if the sun at which I was staring was one of those wormholes...and maybe if I was on my way to passing through it, but my mind was not ready for that? So many questions...but how many of them would leave me sane when I get the answers??

I never really though hard about the theory that we live in a computer simulation, but after this experience I've got a lot to think about...I still can't wrap my head around the entire experience, because what you've read here is a mere 30% at max of what happened...the rest is just beyond words.

I feel that experiences like this one are capable of either making us superhuman in certain aspects, letting us have a sneak peek behind the curtains, or killing us entirely...Anyone with a similar experience is very welcome to share their thoughts and stories.

Moral of the story - always, always test your substances. I do not know if what I took was acid, but I still have four and a half tabs, so I will find out.

May the brightest light shine upon your paths, my brothers and sisters.

Much love and respect. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

unusmundus
#2 Posted : 5/21/2018 12:49:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful report there Nydex

Nydex wrote:
The experience was magnified thousandfold by some extreme auditory hallucinations. I could clearly hear things that weren't there (or were they??). I could hear the plants communicate between themselves. As I was walking up that path there were bushes around that were touching my shins as I passed them. At this moment I went into something like a trance while moving - I became one with the plants around me. I could clearly feel through their leaves. I could feel my skin touching their leaves as I was passing by, but from their perspective, as if I was one of those plants, and all of them simultaneously. I could see and feel myself from 3rd person.

all too familiar, have been on lsd numerous times in this similar scenario, I know what you speak of, when out there it can all come to meet ya, in unison

Nydex wrote:
I tried to suppress this feeling, as I knew it would bring anxiety with itself, and I just embraced the experience. Another sound that accompanied me throughout the entire experience was the sound that embers make when you are very close to them - that barely audible sizzling and crackling, along with the radiating heat. I could clearly hear that all the time. Behind all the sounds and everything was a monotonous humming - a very low frequency vibration that was filling my entire existence. It was like the invisible matter that everything exists in. I want to believe that this is the voice of the Hivemind - it is what gives life to otherwise lifeless things. It is what shapes our reality, and all the parallel ones.

the faint sizzling humming of eternity , always there always us. great descriptions Nydex

Quote:
Many times throughout my trip I wondered if this was real. If the people I was passing by were from this time, and not another. If time travel was really a thing, and there were numerous wormholes in our universe, and if the sun at which I was staring was one of those wormholes...and maybe if I was on my way to passing through it, but my mind was not ready for that? So many questions...but how many of them would leave me sane when I get the answers??

I never really though hard about the theory that we live in a computer simulation, but after this experience I've got a lot to think about...I still can't wrap my head around the entire experience, because what you've read here is a mere 30% at max of what happened...the rest is just beyond words.

I feel that experiences like this one are capable of either making us superhuman in certain aspects, letting us have a sneak peek behind the curtains, or killing us entirely...Anyone with a similar experience is very welcome to share their thoughts and stories.

Moral of the story - always, always test your substances. I do not know if what I took was acid, but I still have four and a half tabs, so I will find out.

May the brightest light shine upon your paths, my brothers and sisters.

unto those moments when we're chemically under.. I've wondered the same things, though i've tended to wonder on them less and less over the years.

then again, when aren't we under chemically, at one level of our lives it's some inextricable part of our being, intimately tied in with our subjectivity, our awareness, who we are and our reality

the great whoknows in which we're embedded, you got to experience it

beyond our wildest dreams the deeper she goes

thanks for sharing <3

тИЮ

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 5/21/2018 6:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, i loved reading your report.
Do you think that the blotter contained something other than LSD? I know from experience that cannabis can hugely amplify the effects of LSD. Being in a different place can also affect the experience. Nature is full of life, it is always humming and buzzing with energy and activity. To be outside on any psychedelic substance is definately a more intense experience than just being home.

But thoughts can also play a huge role. I even wondered about starting a thread about it, because i experienced this several times and it is a quite interesting phenomenon. Sometimes, thinking about a particular something can hugely intensify your experience as well. Especially subjects like the nature of reality can have this effect. A stream of thoughts can become like a current, starting weak, but growing into a huge stream, almost sucking you in.
I don't know how it works, but i suppose that the brain normally tries to resist the effects of psychedelics. Trying to tell you: "consensus reality still exists". But maybe you could actively undermine the mechanisms doing that, just by asking the right questions. Like: "yes brain, but what exactly IS this consensus reality thing you're talking about ?", or: "how can you be so sure, brain?".

Black holes are fascinating. I recently saw interstellar again, on TV. I realy loved the way they made that black hole, gargantua, look. I can imagine they realy look like that, with that extreme lensing effect. Some scientists believe that the event horizon of a black hole can contain all the information of the nearby galaxy, so maybe we ARE living in a 2D simulation of a 3D universe. Who knows?
But isn't it great we live in such a mysterious universe? A universe with things that seem to defy all logic, like black holes?

On what channel is that german TV series? RTL, ZDF, or can it only be seen on netflix?

smoothmonkey
#4 Posted : 5/23/2018 4:57:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, thank you. Ellis Dee's a powerful thing... Pleased
реР рдЕрд╕рддреЛ рдорд╛ рд╕рджреНрдЧрдордп ред
рддрдорд╕реЛ рдорд╛ рдЬреНрдпреЛрддрд┐рд░реНрдЧрдордп ред
рдореГрддреНрдпреЛрд░реНрдорд╛ рдЕрдореГрддрдВ рдЧрдордп ред

тЧЛ
#5 Posted : 5/23/2018 11:26:09 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Really well put together report Nydex, thanks for writing all that Smile

How do you feel about it now that a couple weeks passed?

Powerful stuff ~

Nydex
#6 Posted : 5/23/2018 3:00:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

KannaRas - I'm sorry bro, but most of what you wrote made no sense to me, too many thoughts and explanations tied up together in a knot Big grin But I did understand your point on not to dwell too much on what you believe to be the answer to a question like that. I never take things like that for permanent. We as species constantly evolve, and with that our perception of the Universe changes as well, so what I deemed truth today might not be truth tomorrow.

dragonrider - Yes, I do believe there's a big chance what was on that blotter was not acid, but some NBOME or DOx compound. I killed the trip early with a Xanax because I needed to sleep, but it might've gone further if I hadn't.

Also I know that thoughts can intensify the experience greatly, but this experience was not necessarily more intense. Rather it was different. Weirder. Not like any other acid experience I've had. The visuals were stranger. Everything we kind of doubled, like when you cross your eyes a little bit and what you're looking at splits into two different objects - exactly like that. Furthermore everything was kind of vibrating and moving constantly, but not in the fluid, pleasant way an acid trip would move things - rather more sharply and snappy.

I do find the black holes extremely fascinating and mysterious. So much to learn yet. But are we ready? The show I was talking about is a Netflix Original series, but I pirated it so I don't know where you can watch it other than Netflix.

tatt wrote:

Actually only a couple of days have passed. The day after this trip I was in a very strange mood. I was tired, and people were always asking me why I am grumpy. Truth is I was still trying to process all that I saw and felt. It was so new and uncommon for me. I am still asking the same questions. Back when I was in that trip, I was a bit scared to explore further. But now that 2-3 days have passed, I think I do want to go deeper. To see what's behind the curtain. Whether I should or not remains to be seen.

To everyone who spoke kindly - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

тЧЛ
#7 Posted : 5/23/2018 4:48:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Nydex wrote:

tatt wrote:

Actually only a couple of days have passed.

Yeah that's my fault, I misread the beginning Very happy

Nydex wrote:

The day after this trip I was in a very strange mood. I was tired, and people were always asking me why I am grumpy. Truth is I was still trying to process all that I saw and felt. It was so new and uncommon for me. I am still asking the same questions. Back when I was in that trip, I was a bit scared to explore further. But now that 2-3 days have passed, I think I do want to go deeper. To see what's behind the curtain. Whether I should or not remains to be seen.

Thumbs up

HolySmoke
#8 Posted : 5/23/2018 7:35:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Combining acid with a lot of weed, an all too familiar combination Very happy

I have experienced also similar feelings of waking up as a computer/program, but having to avoid making it too obvious, unless you want the programmers to "fix" you. Always this has happened with large amounts of cannabis, but not necessarily with acid.

On acid + changa I experienced a realization or memory of being of the same kind as those programmers, and that I had made this reality and entered into it myself. That this was my program. I entered into a short loop of "exiting" each program, but each exit brought me into an identical one one level up. Turtles all the way up? It felt like I was stuck in a recurring heaven, it was wonderful. Big grin
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

Nydex
#9 Posted : 5/23/2018 7:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HolySmoke wrote:
Combining acid with a lot of weed, an all too familiar combination Very happy

I have experienced also similar feelings of waking up as a computer/program, but having to avoid making it too obvious, unless you want the programmers to "fix" you. Always this has happened with large amounts of cannabis, but not necessarily with acid.

On acid + changa I experienced a realization or memory of being of the same kind as those programmers, and that I had made this reality and entered into it myself. That this was my program. I entered into a short loop of "exiting" each program, but each exit brought me into an identical one one level up. Turtles all the way up? It felt like I was stuck in a recurring heaven, it was wonderful. Big grin

Sounds amazing, and a little bit scary Surprised

Essentially you created your own recursive reality function that looped you through endless dimensions. Awesome stuff!
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN