We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sex and blotter Options

kaaos
#1 Posted : 10/6/2016 1:52:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When it comes to experiencing psychedelics the most intense trial you can get, besides doing dmt, is the unity between two (or more, if you're into it) bodies. I'm most def' no expert when it comes to L S D but see it like a kind of mythical compound nowadays due to the variety and disarray of molecules presented as if it was the real deal.

Have you ever had this kind of experience while tripping?
"..undisturbed by order, chaos creates balance. it is not the artifical balance of scales and weights, but the lively, ever-changing balance of a wild and beautiful dance. it is wonderful; it is magickal. it is beyond any definition, and every attempt to describe it can only be a metaphor that never comes near to its true beauty or erotic energy."

"the angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance. between the two remains the son of man to struggle."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 10/6/2016 2:15:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The unity is always. We just come to see it is so.
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 10/6/2016 4:41:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah. It's kind of weird actually, from an everyday perspective, to realy be one with another person. There's nothing like it.

Nathanial.Dread
#4 Posted : 10/6/2016 5:09:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Maybe I'm just too much of a grey ace, but I think sex and psychedelics is more of a recipe for confusion and distress than any kind of cosmic union. When I'm tripping, I want to be lying on my back, staring at the sky, not interacting with anyone.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

kaaos
#5 Posted : 10/6/2016 5:35:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Guess I did not explained myself well. Did not meant to go further into the imense cosmic/spiritual thing. Rather meant it is intense when it comes to pleasure itself, it feels like an incredible orgasm not diminished to a few seconds of climax but rather felt in every single touch for as long as you're having intercoures. Like you're in this powerful state of sexual transe that you most defintely don't want to get out until it's over.
Not everything as to be seen and deconstructed in a spiritual sense, and def' nothing wrong with embracing yourself and your senses and having a good time Thumbs up
"..undisturbed by order, chaos creates balance. it is not the artifical balance of scales and weights, but the lively, ever-changing balance of a wild and beautiful dance. it is wonderful; it is magickal. it is beyond any definition, and every attempt to describe it can only be a metaphor that never comes near to its true beauty or erotic energy."

"the angel is free because of his knowledge, the beast because of his ignorance. between the two remains the son of man to struggle."

endlessness
#6 Posted : 10/6/2016 6:15:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Most definitely for me, psychedelics and sex is an amazing combo!

I feel that sex is already a very deep and spiritual experience of bonding, of having two energies interacting and forming 'interference patterns' , creating new patterns together.

I often see sexual energy as waves.. So you know in the beginning of some electronic music songs where there are different sounds that dont 'match' up, like vibrations that arent in harmony or in tempo, and as it builds up to a certain peak, the waves finally match up and synchronize and there's a great feeling of relief as the song peaks? Well I think it's similar in sex, I try to consciously be aware of my waves and my partner's waves so that they add up in harmony and create a giant harmonious wave together Very happy

And psychedelics generally help me be more aware of how my actions affect others, so I am more in tune with the other person.. And any sensorial stimulus is greatly enhanced, so obviously touch is amazing, feelings of pleasure are multiplied, etc.

Personally I preffer mescaline over LSD or shrooms over sex though. But it's all good if you got a good partner and proper dosage set and setting.

Nathanial.Dread
#7 Posted : 10/6/2016 6:17:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kaaos wrote:
Guess I did not explained myself well. Did not meant to go further into the imense cosmic/spiritual thing. Rather meant it is intense when it comes to pleasure itself, it feels like an incredible orgasm not diminished to a few seconds of climax but rather felt in every single touch for as long as you're having intercoures. Like you're in this powerful state of sexual transe that you most defintely don't want to get out until it's over.
Not everything as to be seen and deconstructed in a spiritual sense, and def' nothing wrong with embracing yourself and your senses and having a good time Thumbs up

Meh, I'm just not that into sex to be honest. Like...it passes the time, but I wouldn't necessarily go out of my way to have it.

Blessings
~ND
"There are many paths up the same mountain."

Psilociraptor
#8 Posted : 10/6/2016 8:25:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Don't have a lot of experiences unfortunately. My SO is a sexual assault victim so the vulnerability of a peak experience is difficult to get around. But we have on the comedown and it is quite something else. I mean even making out or anything is pretty intense from a standpoint of unity. In fact our first date was on LSD and our first kiss after a couple whippets during that date. And pretty much saw our waveforms collapse into one and merge with god... Having sex the couple times it's happened is just indescribable. Especially if it's someone you love. They don't just look and feel beautiful. They feel DIVINE. Then there's nbome which didn't let me get it up and led to a very awkward experience (actually was our first attempt at sex lmao). So yeah... with psychedelics you definitely have to feel your way to that peak. It's hard to just kind of initiate it and it not be weird. It's like you just have to interact constructively with that person until you're both in that unified headspace. A little bit like a cosmic mating dance

blue.magic
#9 Posted : 12/26/2017 10:53:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes we tried to have sex with my GF on approx. 125 ug LSD, but it resulted in mostly dry humping even though I was hard most of the time, like a sex machine Very happy

Interestinly, I was not interested in penetrative sex anyway and it felt real enough just like that. We were both happy and continued doing this heavy petting until late morning next day.

Godsmacker
#10 Posted : 12/27/2017 7:03:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Everytime I imagine/flash-back to LSD coadministered with so much sex, this goddamn masterpiece seems to rise up like a phoenix from my hippocampi and shake the very nature of my mortal coil unto its very fragile core....

I must re-iterate the precautions others have said about participating in sex acts with/as a person with a history of sexual abuse whilst on LSD is true, and must be done either carefully or not at all. The only thing worse than raging rampant rape memories along with the filth such suppressed mental scars may bring up with them when they surface flooding one's mind like the untamed Ganges amidst April showers, driving out all rhyme and reason as The Flashback sends them into a fight-or-flight PTSD-riddled panic attack, is having such tragedies surface whilst naked, high on LSD, and having sex.

Just to be a wet blanket, I'd like to recommend everyone be careful who you attempt this with, one's self especially so. Psychedelics, by design, tend to bring up memories which most would sell their souls to hard liquor and hydromorphone and The Hangman just to be rid of them forever more, such that they may cease to haunt their waking nightmares of lives. For most, myself included, such Pandora's Boxes are best left never opened and never remembered...

Trent Reznor wrote:
through every forest, above the trees
within my stomach, scraped off my knees
i drink the honey inside your hive
you are the reason i stay alive

help me get away from myself
you get me closer to god
'"ALAS,"said the mouse, "the world is growing smaller every day. At the
beginning it was so big that I was afraid, I kept running and running, and I was glad
when at last I saw walls far away to the right and left, but these long walls have
narrowed so quickly that I am in the last chamber already, and there in the corner
stands the trap that I must run into." "You only need to change your direction," said
the cat, and ate it up.' --Franz Kafka

Northerner
#11 Posted : 12/27/2017 10:39:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Me and the wifey have sex almost every time we take LSD together. It's an awesome aphrodisiac. Recently we have tried sex and DMT too.

If you feel too weird to feel right on these drugs it won't be right. But if you feel freaking golden it amplifies that and more. Weird and freaking awesome is acceptable. Very happy

It really depends how you feel about tripping though. And about your SO. And about yourself.

The truth will out.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Aum_Shanti
#12 Posted : 12/27/2017 12:52:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

LSD and sex is clearly something beautiful,if the dosage is right.

But for me clearly, the substance for sex is DPT. There's IMHO nothing like it.

You get the melting together, being just one, like on LSD, but paired with an intense body orgasmic feeling, you don't have on LSD. Additionally dosing is much easier, as with LSD you never know exactly where you land. And for me personally LSD just lasts too long, making it only reasonable if you have plenty of time.

Quote:
Recently we have tried sex and DMT too.

How did that go?
Honestly, I couldn't imagine a worse substance for sex than DMT. It immediately disconnects me from my body even in quite low doses.
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

Northerner
#13 Posted : 12/27/2017 4:06:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
How did that go?
Honestly, I couldn't imagine a worse substance for sex than DMT. It immediately disconnects me from my body even in quite low doses.

I wouldn't have thought it compatible either, but you know, it's hard to tell until you have tried many things.

I wrote an experience report here.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Cactus Man
#14 Posted : 5/1/2018 7:17:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I had sex on LSD once. It was beautiful and amazing. Too bad my partner was not on LSD at the time.

physics envy
#15 Posted : 5/7/2018 7:19:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sex while quidding Salvia Divinorum is great, especially if you are comfortable in that space and like to move with the Salvia energy. The physical feelings are intensified, and you experience everything from a 'behind-the-scenes' perspective. Not sure how it compares to other psych's though.
Salvia quid enthusiast

Nitegazer
#16 Posted : 5/7/2018 7:50:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LSD and sex are a wonderful combo. As with anything and acid the experience shifts around alot-- something that starts out super hot can enter a zone of weirdness followed by hilarity and then back to hotness.

For me, mushrooms synergize sex more than LSD does. Mushrooms are just so natural and primal; they tend to put me in a sexual state of mind and keep me there. With LSD, the quality of the sex changes as my mind wanders. At some point I might end up focusing intensely on the sound of breathing, or the feel of hair... I can get distracted.

soulfood
#17 Posted : 5/7/2018 7:54:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Mescaline or DOB...

Jus' saying.

Nydex
#18 Posted : 5/21/2018 3:18:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

For me sex is not just the intercourse rooted in raw pleasure and instinct...it's a spiritual bond between two beacons of energy. It's the alignment of vibration patterns. Being so, I can't seem to find my matching beacon. And I have no desire for sex if it will not be what I feel it should be.

On the other hand, psychedelics (most of the time) shift my focus to realms beyond the physical. I have never, not once, wanted to have sex while tripping. I guess I just see those substances as a way to grow spiritually, and I don't yet see another human being as part of my personal spiritual growth so I can desire a spiritual bond like that with them.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN