We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
changa, the unpredictable Options

strtman
#1 Posted : 5/17/2018 12:57:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Changa keeps surprising me. What a wonderful substance.

Loaded the bong with 50 mg changa, a mixture composed of 20 mg DMT and 30 mg CAAPI leaves. I took one big hit, inhaled as long as possible, exhaled and lay down on the coach. Strangely enough nothing happened. After about four to five minutes I got up, a bit confused, took a second hit and lay down again. Within about twenty seconds I felt this incredible built up pressure in my head. A bunch of clouds appeared, like the ones you see grouping in the air when stormy weather comes up. They looked dark and angry. At the same moment it was as if my skull openend at the top and my brains were sucked out. For the next minutes I floated through the air and electrical waves went through me, creating a sensational feeling. This was the CAAPI spirit, I just know it. But it seems odd that visuals did not appear. During the whole trip I was fully aware of where I was. Again, a beautiful experience showing me the power of changa.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

strtman
#2 Posted : 5/20/2018 7:33:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Another update. My last one folks, I won’t bother you again for a long time from now with trip reports. But this is one I need to share. Just returned from hyperspace.

In many posts I have read that people do not measure their changa dose. I decided to skip that too. Well, that is to say I took an amount of changa that I considered enough. I knew I was going to smoke this, but this time, and only this time, I was curious to know what my eye dosing yield weighed. Just to check my estimation. It was 94 mg. From the same batch, so 40% DMT and 60% CAAPI leaves.

I took one enormous hit and almost drowned in the smoke. Hold it in for about 30 seconds. Impossible to take another hit. Can not even remember that I was taken to the other side as it all went with the speed of light. I was welcomed by lots of metallic looking entities, moving and behaving like spastic robots. Everything went faster than fast and they kept coming from everywhere around me. For me it was like entering an alien circus act. Close to the end of the trip I opened my eyes and my whole room was deformed. I looked at a picture of a loved family member on the wall and suddenly it was as if a pack of playing cards came out of his head. Cards with queen of hearts, ace of diamonds etcetera were fluttering down. When I looked at myself I saw the blanket on the couch crawling towards me like an ocean wave. I closed my eyes and after a while I was able to think again and knew I was tripping. It all ended with a magnificent afterglow. This was definitely a break through.

Why was this such an unpredictable trip? Simply because it was more a free base trip than a changa trip. I missed the CAAPI spirit. But a good trip is a good trip. From now on no measuring again. Just the full load. There is not much that can go wrong. As said, the bowl does not have a limit, it is the lungs that have Smile.

β—‹
#3 Posted : 5/21/2018 3:27:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

strtman wrote:
Another update. My last one folks, I won’t bother you again for a long time from now with trip reports. But this is one I need to share. Just returned from hyperspace.

In many posts I have read that people do not measure their changa dose. I decided to skip that too. Well, that is to say I took an amount of changa that I considered enough. I knew I was going to smoke this, but this time, and only this time, I was curious to know what my eye dosing yield weighed. Just to check my estimation. It was 94 mg. From the same batch, so 40% DMT and 60% CAAPI leaves.

I took one enormous hit and almost drowned in the smoke. Hold it in for about 30 seconds. Impossible to take another hit. Can not even remember that I was taken to the other side as it all went with the speed of light. I was welcomed by lots of metallic looking entities, moving and behaving like spastic robots. Everything went faster than fast and they kept coming from everywhere around me. For me it was like entering an alien circus act. Close to the end of the trip I opened my eyes and my whole room was deformed. I looked at a picture of a loved family member on the wall and suddenly it was as if a pack of playing cards came out of his head. Cards with queen of hearts, ace of diamonds etcetera were fluttering down. When I looked at myself I saw the blanket on the couch crawling towards me like an ocean wave. I closed my eyes and after a while I was able to think again and knew I was tripping. It all ended with a magnificent afterglow. This was definitely a break through.

Why was this such an unpredictable trip? Simply because it was more a free base trip than a changa trip. I missed the CAAPI spirit. But a good trip is a good trip. From now on no measuring again. Just the full load. There is not much that can go wrong. As said, the bowl does not have a limit, it is the lungs that have Smile.

Nice of you to go back some days later and go for it. Just loading the cone n going, havent done that in years. Definitely a solid method the times I'd done it, powerful.

Definitely not a bother, good to see a changa report from a reg member. You don't see alot of them <3

Thanks for writing Smile

strtman
#4 Posted : 5/21/2018 8:09:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you tatt.

I appreciate your response. It is always nice to get one from an experienced member.