We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Post-blastoff smoking: Reproducible reptilian identity, and silhouettes of invisible people Options

HolySmoke
#1 Posted : 5/19/2018 9:19:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I do not know how many people do this, but I have had many interesting experiences with loading breakthrough doses ++ and vaping it 5-10 minutes after coming back from near-breakthrough and breakthrough experiences. As most people know, there is an immediate tolerance, but this tolerance doesn't seem to largely diminish the effects for me, only qualitatively changes them. I have done this many times, with varying results, and would like to tell about two types of such experiences, one of which I have reproduced 3 times.

A few months back, I had a "failed blastoff", where I had inhaled a good amount of vapour, and immediately felt the effects take hold. As an analogy, instead of the rocket launching for the sky, it felt like something had gone wrong with the launching pad or some other component, and the rocket tipped, launched sideways and quickly crashed. The next 5-6 minutes were a very unpleasant chaotic meaninglessness, where I was unable to close my eyes, and was in a forced confused and alerted state.

After returning to my human, I started Lee van Cleef's "Holy Smoke" on the speakers. I sat for 5-10 minutes after the return, feeling mostly sober, and having no visuals, pondering this time with more intent than before: Why does this happen? What could I have done differently? Why do so many launches seem to fail in this regard for me? (This was far from the first time). After genuinely asking these questions in an explicit way, the answer presented itself as if from thin air. The answer is nothing shocking, and is almost a cliche at this point, as I have "re-discovered" this answer so many times: Just sit still and observe, dummy.

This answer presented itself more as a feeling than that sentence, and was accompanied by the warm tryptamine body-wash that often occurs after returning from journeys with the Spice. However, it was coming on stronger than would be expected from having been sober-feeling for almost 10 minutes already, and it was accompanied by very obvious OEV's that were qualitatively different from anything I had seen before.

These visuals only persisted when I stared straight ahead and was in a focused but meditative mind-set. Everything was fatter and fuller of itself, while actively glittering in a deep purple hue. The old human identity of HolySmoke was completely out the window, or rather, in the backseat. No, the trunk was more like it. Someone else, something else, had stepped forth from the basement of the subconscious and taken the drivers seat. Something had been let out of its cage, been let loose. This thing is what I now was. It/I was distinctly and clearly an old reptilian babushka residing in some middle-age futuristic DMT-swamp. Loading the Machine with 40+ mg seemed obvious at this point. It had never felt this right before. Everything got inhaled in one hit.

The focused state widened, enlarged, encompassed everything. I was the focused state. The visuals became part of me, I realized that for the first time, the experience is not something that is happening to me. I was happening to it. I encompassed the entire experienced reality at this point, and no traces of my room remained. The music was still there, and it was a heavenly celebration of all that is ecstatic. I quickly discovered that I was at the knobs, I could intuitively control this reality. Focused but bordering on manically, I created the largest celebration of ecstasy that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It was a carnival, a New Years Eve, a rave in a secret bunker, it was a personal Valhalla.

I made a feminine entity. After her creation, she was autonomous, and no longer a part of me, though she was still in my reality. She looked young, and had a cute grin. Telepathically, she shouted: "Yes! You did it! You finally did it! Welcome!". I continually blasted forward in this carnival-space, creating objects and space as I saw fit. This went on for maybe 10 minutes. During the final minutes of this, I was partly back in my body, but still visually fully in this space. I discovered that the "knobs" I had used to tune and create reality had, in fact, been my eyes and facial muscles. I am sure if somebody saw my face during the ordeal, it would have looked like a mixture of REM sleep, a seizure, and uncontrolled facial twitching.

I wanted to remember this somehow, but could only write simple sentences in my notebook. "Yes! Yes! YES! The best that has ever happened. A carnival. I had control. It was the best. Total control. No fear." was the best I could come up with. The reptilian babushka-OEVs were still fully there after coming back, and I revisited the space 2x or 3x by continually vaping more Spice. I am aware this was disrespectful use, and can't really defend it other than wanting to explore this reptilian-induced hyperdimensional ecstasy further.

In the following weeks, I revisited this exact mindspace 3 times by following the same procedure: An initial blastoff where whatever may occur, though it has to be a strong mind-shattering level experience, then listening to Holy Smoke, while conjuring up the reptilian babushka from deep within, asking her to take the driver's seat. She will do so, and after that, it is free sailing.

The last time I did this, something different happened. I had as per usual had a "standard" blastoff on a sizeable amount of Spice, and afterwards conjured up the reptilian mindspace, and saw the qualitatively distinct visuals that accompanies this space. 40+ mg was loaded into my newly acquired GVG, and most of it was inhaled. I felt the carnival-space beginning to rise and load, but at the point where my body would normally be completely elsewhere, it felt like something cracked, like flying through an invisible wall of cellophane. I automatically opened my eyes and everything was completely clear, very 300µg LSD-esque, but still sprinkled and spiced with Spice.

Slightly to my right, I began to see an outline. There was an invisible man there. He didn't particularly care for me, though he was aware of me. I don't know if he was aware I was aware of him. The notion that he was a ghost, a wandering soul of a dead human, became apparent. That he had always been there, I just had not seen him till now. Then I saw that there were others. Women, children playing, more men walking around with hats and briefcases from the 50s. They were dead, but business was still on the agenda. The machine was churning, and they were living normal lives. I could still only see their outlines, but all the movement made them obvious. It was clear, beautiful, and filled with a melancholy of sorts. For they knew they had been in that state for a long long time, but had only met it with an "oh well, can't do anything about it, so better just go about business as usual" instead of meeting it with despair.

These "invisible people" visuals were qualitatively different from anything else I have seen with DMT, or any substance, though it was most similar to mid-range LSD visuals where you see everything "as-is", hyper-HD and clearly.

So this turned out more as a couple of experience reports, but the reason I made the thread is mostly to get the opinions of others on this type of use of the Spice. Apart from possibly "wasting" product, and some hangover-effects, I haven't found reasons not to do this. If I excessively "go back" more than 3 or 4 times, I will get a hangover of sorts that is sometimes accompanied by a headache that is not very treatable with paracetamol or ibuprofen. The rest of the hangover is comparable to being mildly (cannabis-) stoned for 1-2 days afterwards, mixed with a meditative non-thought mode of being. If I don't have to do anything particularly demanding or stressful, this hangover/afterglow is quite pleasant. Still, I ask:

-Have you tried smoking medium to high doses after coming back from a breakthrough or near-breakthrough experience? Thoughts on this practice?
-How have these post-breakthrough blastoffs been compared with normal blastoffs?
-Has anyone here been in similar spaces to the two main ones I have described (reptilian babushka, and clear invisible people from the 50s)?
Intensity increases exponentially until you reach the I of the storm.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

I
#2 Posted : 5/20/2018 12:06:29 AM

EYE

I've done back tho back return trips: and typically get a feel of being in a lab or testing facility... the staff are unmistakably reptilian... I can discern 50's theme, but have been in the presence of the dead as well. Second trips are usually very intense and dense (packed with visual information) and difficult to extrapolate. Interesting that you could control the space: I had a similar experience last weekend on a quarter of the best mushrooms I've ever seen lol

ETERNAL
#3 Posted : 5/20/2018 5:26:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wrote:
I've done back tho back return trips: and typically get a feel of being in a lab or testing facility... the staff are unmistakably reptilian... I can discern 50's theme, but have been in the presence of the dead as well. Second trips are usually very intense and dense (packed with visual information) and difficult to extrapolate. Interesting that you could control the space: I had a similar experience last weekend on a quarter of the best mushrooms I've ever seen lol

Was Elvis there? Big grin
ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
elvis-presley-43945.jpg (70kb) downloaded 217 time(s).
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

tseuq
#4 Posted : 5/20/2018 9:51:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you HolySmoke for your beautiful report collection. I can relate to many of your experiences.

HolySmoke wrote:
... as I have "re-discovered" this answer so many times: Just sit still and observe, dummy.

Thumbs up and you are no dummy (what ever that means), no need to ever be disrespectful. Love To me, better keep open for the understanding of the process of learning. There is always a reason, why I behave(d).

HolySmoke wrote:
... something else, had stepped forth from the basement of the subconscious and taken the drivers seat. Something had been let out of its cage, been let loose. This thing is what I now was. It/I was distinctly and clearly an old reptilian babushka residing in some middle-age futuristic DMT-swamp. Loading the Machine with 40+ mg seemed obvious at this point. It had never felt this right before. Everything got inhaled in one hit.

I often experience my/an reptilian being and my unscientifical guess is, that this may be a result of a dominant acitivity in our brainstem, a region of the brain which we share with reptiles. Just a guess.
Interestingly is the reliability of how I/this entity act(s), total focus, no pardon. Shocked
I remember, our fellow FinalIncarnation also reported often from (t)his reptilian mutations/encounters.

HolySmoke wrote:
The focused state widened, enlarged, encompassed everything. I was the focused state. The visuals became part of me, I realized that for the first time, the experience is not something that is happening to me. I was happening to it.

To me, is one.

HolySmoke wrote:
I encompassed the entire experienced reality at this point, and no traces of my room remained. The music was still there, and it was a heavenly celebration of all that is ecstatic. I quickly discovered that I was at the knobs, I could intuitively control this reality. Focused but bordering on manically, I created the largest celebration of ecstasy that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It was a carnival, a New Years Eve, a rave in a secret bunker, it was a personal Valhalla.

Laughing I experience this creator-identity already as a form of egoness. Already on the way back from total all-/ nothingness, on the way surfing through hyperdimensions back/forward to this human experiences, lust and satisfaction, need-driven projections.

HolySmoke wrote:
I am aware this was disrespectful use, and can't really defend it other than wanting to explore this reptilian-induced hyperdimensional ecstasy further.

Morality is such a restrictive idea. To me, no rules, just "consequences", full power.

HolySmoke wrote:
I felt the carnival-space beginning to rise and load, but at the point where my body would normally be completely elsewhere, it felt like something cracked, like flying through an invisible wall of cellophane. I automatically opened my eyes and everything was completely clear, very 300µg LSD-esque, but still sprinkled and spiced with Spice.

The first time I experienced this, I thought I destroyed hyperspace, I have overdone it.. ahhaahha... crazy idea, again, to me, the best one can do is..
HolySmoke wrote:
Just sit still and observe

It is all good, forever.

HolySmoke wrote:
The rest of the hangover is comparable to being mildly (cannabis-) stoned for 1-2 days afterwards, mixed with a meditative non-thought mode of being. If I don't have to do anything particularly demanding or stressful, this hangover/afterglow is quite pleasant.

To me, tripping (hard) is pretty exhausting, especially when doing it the whole night. Thus, I guess my hangovers are mostly from sleep deprivation.

HolySmoke wrote:
-Have you tried smoking medium to high doses after coming back from a breakthrough or near-breakthrough experience? Thoughts on this practice?

Love it!

HolySmoke wrote:
-How have these post-breakthrough blastoffs been compared with normal blastoffs?

Feels super natural and more easy to enter, because one foot is still on the "other side". I set up everything (bong, changa, water) next to the bed, that I can reach it with just little movements. Sometimes sessions take me 3-4 hours of repeatedly blasting off as soon as I am able to remember "blasting off".

Sooo, lovely brother! Happy and safe travels, tseuq
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

HolySmoke
#5 Posted : 5/20/2018 10:23:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tseuq wrote:
I often experience my/an reptilian being and my unscientifical guess is, that this may be a result of a dominant acitivity in our brainstem, a region of the brain which we share with reptiles. Just a guess.
Interestingly is the reliability of how I/this entity act(s), total focus, no pardon. Shocked
I remember, our fellow FinalIncarnation also reported often from (t)his reptilian mutations/encounters.

Thank you for the answers.

"Total focus, no pardon". Absolutely! I can't stress enough the focus of this state, and how effortless this focus is. It feels like I can (and have) been in this focus for millennia, and can stay in it for the millennia to come, no problems whatsoever.

The first time this state/identity appeared, it "regressed" at the end from being a hyperdimensional reptilian babushka, to only being natural reptiles, such as a crocodile or snake. Always with the same focus, just waiting for some rodent to come within striking range. I got the feeling that this was obviously what all such reptiles experience as their subjective reality. If this is true, man, are they living good lives.

It would make a whole lot of sense if this resulted from the reptilian brain. In fact, when it initially happened, it physically felt like I had taken a mental step backwards, away from HolySmoke, towards this. That the subjective feeling of where "I" exists, was no longer directly behind the eyes, but further back and a bit down.

tseuq wrote:

The first time I experienced this, I thought I destroyed hyperspace, I have overdone it.. ahhaahha... crazy idea, again, to me, the best one can do is..
HolySmoke wrote:
Just sit still and observe

It is all good, forever.

Have you elaborated on these sorts of experiences anywhere, where you thought you had broken hyperspace in this way, snapped through back to consensus reality? If not, I would love to hear anything at all about it Big grin

tseuq
#6 Posted : 5/22/2018 10:12:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahoi HolySmoke, sorry, for my late reply but I didn't find time to participate in our discussion.

HolySmoke wrote:
I got the feeling that this was obviously what all such reptiles experience as their subjective reality.

.. and this is how I treat these experiences. It is a feeling, a guess, because from where do I want to know how reptiles experience life. Laughing I need to have a concept about it, to name it, and I guess, it is ultimately all humanoid-made metapher and projection of a distinct experience which we (trans-cultural and trans-historical) share and we use the term "reptiloid" to label it.

HolySmoke wrote:
Have you elaborated on these sorts of experiences anywhere, where you thought you had broken hyperspace in this way, snapped through back to consensus reality?

I can bring up different ideas on how this can happen but have no distinct clue. I remember that I was surprised and confused even after the second or third time it happened to me, but since I remember myself to let go and be with it, this confusion more and more dissolved and I sometimes got sucked in again (or I just smoalk another hit). Once I had a super intense experience where I forced myself to smoalk as much as possible and hold onto consensus realty. I spirally spiked through hyperspacial dimensions, physically and visually totally messed and f**** up, but still clear to think and with a cosmic grin, that if someone would hold the bong to my mouth and light it up, I would still smoalk even more.

To me, psychedelics are super crazy and interesting and because of the mindset and feeling that DMT, psilocybin, LSD and mescaline (and 5-MeO but this is another topic of intent) are true allies of mine, I fully trust and just be and float with "my" psychedelic acrobatics.

What are your ideas behind this "breaking the breakthrough"?

Happy and safe travels, tseuq

HolySmoke
#7 Posted : 5/22/2018 10:27:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tseuq wrote:
What are your ideas behind this "breaking the breakthrough"?

I find it very hard to conclude anything from my 1 point of reference where this has happened with DMT so far. I guess I will have to keep exploring Twisted Evil

Since this "breaking the breakthrough" happened the last time I attempted to go into reptilian-mode, and I have not smoked since then, it will be interesting to see next time if I can go back to the reptilian-mode, or if that part of the experience is "done".

I seem to recall someone saying about the nature of DMT visuals, that after they have thoroughly experienced and explored one visual "style", it will be replaced by the next one, and the previous never comes back. Maybe the same is true for the "style" of experiences, at least in some sense. That maybe the reptilian post-breakthrough smoking experience is now explored, and it is time to move on. Since this molecule apparently can provide seemingly infinite novelty, this progressive exploration of new styles of reality could go on forever.

I could report back in this thread the next time I attempt to conjure up the reptilian, and keep the thread as a small "running log" of sorts, for what happens in some of the post-breakthrough blastoffs. Who knows, maybe there are patterns to be discerned.

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 5/22/2018 11:12:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HolySmoke wrote:

I did that more or less recently (during 3 sessions in a span of two weeks).
For typical session I smoke FB 3-4 times, with intervals of about 30-60 minutes between them.
But sometimes, I feel the need to go right back there as soon as I'm back. It usually happens towards the end of a session. Also for immediate blastoff I usually use similar or slightly smaller dose, than for previous (My sweet spot is 27mg FB). Works just fine. It feels like my brain is in the "hyperspace traveller" mode, so secondary blastoff is very smooth mentally, no anxiety at all, just intent to go back there and continue exploring.

Thoughts - I'm loving it! Smile

tseuq
#9 Posted : 5/23/2018 9:10:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HolySmoke wrote:
I guess I will have to keep exploring Twisted Evil

Big grin

HolySmoke wrote:
.. it will be interesting to see next time if I can go back to the reptilian-mode, or if that part of the experience is "done". I seem to recall someone saying about the nature of DMT visuals, that after they have thoroughly experienced and explored one visual "style", it will be replaced by the next one, and the previous never comes back. Maybe the same is true for the "style" of experiences, at least in some sense.

Hm... I guess, I didn't reach that point now. Also, I blast off without a specific intent of what I want to experience. It is more of a feeling, I get hit by this feeling that "place and time" right now are just perfect, some say call, that this is what I want to do right now and then I just throw myself all in, feel super excited and let it/us do its/our thing.
Sometimes I experiences this, sometimes that, sometimes I feel that I went back to somewhere I thought I have been long before. I've also been this reptiloid-like god who has small marbles in his pocket, one of these marbles is our universe, and I am debatting with other gods about our small gems. One time I was debatting heavily with an entity about something I can not grasp, but when I left, I had the feeling that I will come back to finish our discussion. Since now, I have not been there again. I often experienced other entites coming into this world, "being me", like being on a holiday trip, visiting this reality. Or entites which walk through this universe, like this universe is just on their way from point A to point B (like these Escher drawings)... crazy stuff..

.. and I can hardly imagine hyperspace being something static, something hierachial, but hey, it is all possible. Laughing Let's keep on exploring!

HolySmoke wrote:
I could report back in this thread the next time I attempt to conjure up the reptilian, and keep the thread as a small "running log" of sorts, for what happens in some of the post-breakthrough blastoffs. Who knows, maybe there are patterns to be discerned.

Thumbs up

Adventurous travels, tseuq Love

I
#10 Posted : 5/26/2018 1:22:42 AM

EYE

ETERNAL wrote:
I wrote:

Was Elvis there? Big grin

That startled me! Lol

HolySmoke
#11 Posted : 6/12/2018 10:54:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night I smoked medium-low doses continuously over a 3-4 hour period, with the intent of calming my brain down/getting into a long-lasting meditative mindset/having a spa for the soul. A very small amount of cannabis was also involved.

During the first hour, I tried to get back into reptile-mode, and I somewhat felt it coming into being. However, it once again faded, and the invisible people were back! This time their outlines weren't as clear (possibly influenced by the cannabis), but it was long lasting and stable. I think I was able to see them move around for over 10, maybe 15, minutes.

This time their vibe wasn't of the 50s, it felt more future-like. What became apparent at that point was that my perspective of time had been widened, and that these people are "ghosts" of a sort, or ripples, through time, both from past and future.

One ghost-woman interacted with my room as if it was real (but only the windows and walls, not the furniture). She stood by the window, seemingly looking out in longing, melancholy and calm peaceful slight despair. She was there for many minutes, completely stable, even after I had mostly started coming down. I started to move my head around a bit, still keeping my eyes focused on her. Guess what happened? She (and the other invisible people) had parallax!

The parallax was stable even when I moved my torso and head over a meter from side to side, which seemed a bit baffling. For me this was a new dimension of OEVs, I have never seen OEVs integrate so naturally with consensus reality before.

Overall, a great and calming evening. A massage for the mind Very happy