We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
No 'real' effects from changa? Options

adwax
#1 Posted : 5/13/2018 7:35:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, I've been lurking here for a long time and now I am happy to have a reason to register.

I have gotten 1 g of changa (theoretically it should be 50/50) and yesterday I tried it.

I smoked two `bowls` with a two-hitter (literally a pipe slightly bigger than a one hitter) and got a weird body high. With every bowl smoked I sprinted, laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

With both bowls I saw something like a room made by thousands if not millions of gears always spinning, although this scenery was completely unlit and colorless. This was composed by the 'psychedelic' shape that I commonly see on LSD. The open eyed visuals were also like LSD although nothing really moved or breathed. Also opening my eyes completely killed the scenery (I couldn't see it anymore even with my eyes closed) I was talking about earlier.

The second time I think I wasted it. I pretty much took a bit, rolled a joint and started smoking it. The changa was moist and putting it in a joint killed the airflow.

I smoked it all but I was in a very unconfortable position, the taste was horrible and I didn't really hold the tokes for long because of the taste. I had the same open eyed visuals from the first time, maybe a little more intense.

I have no bong and I'd prefer not making a gravity bong because of smell issues.

The changa smelled like plastic when burned, so I think it was DMT.

Did I fuck something up? Is there a way I can smoke a lot of it quickly without a bong?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Archivaris
#2 Posted : 5/14/2018 1:21:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I often get minor/acidlike effects by smoking weak changa.
Changa Joints rarely will make you go straight out to space like smoking spice does, so don't expect too much of them...
At least for me, DMT visuals when at peak, are way more "real and organic" very different than LSD.

You said your changa was so moist it killed the joint's airflow, so it's probably not weak.

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 5/14/2018 10:18:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

If it smelled like plastic that's text book burned DMT. Or at least sounds that way. Burned dmt will have little to no positive effects but the haramalas could have been what you were feeling as they can properly burn at higher temps. If the material was damp or wet you may have had to apply too much heat to get it to smoke.
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

adwax
#4 Posted : 5/14/2018 1:02:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

olympus mon wrote:
If it smelled like plastic that's text book burned DMT. Or at least sounds that way. Burned dmt will have little to no positive effects but the haramalas could have been what you were feeling as they can properly burn at higher temps. If the material was damp or wet you may have had to apply too much heat to get it to smoke.

How can I make sure that I don't burn it?

tseuq
#5 Posted : 5/14/2018 3:49:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adwax wrote:
How can I make sure that I don't burn it?

Ahoi adwax, I attach a picture of my "breakthrough-proven-setup" (following the "machine" ). The chillum of the bong is loaded with 1-2 screens, a previously burned out steelwool ball, 2 other screens, then comes the changa (represented as lighter) and to protect it from direct flame, 1-2 more screens on top. I start to heat it with a torch lighter from a little bit far and come closer the more it burns down, so the top screens start glowing red and will bring enough heat to melt, vape and burn the goodies down. The DMT gets oily when hot and will leak towards where gravity pulls, thus, it gets caught up in the screens and the steelwoolball below, which allow even more surface to vape.

I am super happy with this setup and it gets even better, when you check a difuser-chillum instead. I use the same setup with my mobile changa device, a small glass "kawumm", where I additionally plug a small plastic tube in one end for a better and easier smoalking. Just perfect!

Smoalk steady and slowly to still reduce the chance to burn and give yourself some trails and errors to get your handling down.

Welcome to the nexus, tseuq
tseuq attached the following image(s):
chillum changa.jpg (453kb) downloaded 79 time(s).
Everything's sooo peyote-ful..

volando voy
#6 Posted : 5/19/2018 11:20:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

tseuq your "breakthrough-proven-setup" seems so cool!! I`ll try it

unusmundus
#7 Posted : 5/19/2018 2:31:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

adwax wrote:

I have gotten 1 g of changa (theoretically it should be 50/50) and yesterday I tried it.

Do you know what this changa contains, aside from mentioning that it's a 50/50 mix? Good practice to know what's in the mix you're smoking; the amount of dmt used, amount of harmalas used, the herbs used etc. If not then it's best to extract and go about making your own. There's several easy methods/teks outlined here to do so.

adwax wrote:
I smoked two `bowls` with a two-hitter (literally a pipe slightly bigger than a one hitter) and got a weird body high. With every bowl smoked I sprinted, laid down on my bed and closed my eyes.

Getting only a weird body high as you say sounds like the very first initial effects, before the experience actually kicks into gear. 'One/two hitter' type pipes can work ...but relative to water pipes, bubblers, bongs ...those chillum style pipes have always seemed pretty inferior ime. I personally would skip the gravity bong.

adwax wrote:

With both bowls I saw something like a room made by thousands if not millions of gears always spinning, although this scenery was completely unlit and colorless. This was composed by the 'psychedelic' shape that I commonly see on LSD. The open eyed visuals were also like LSD although nothing really moved or breathed. Also opening my eyes completely killed the scenery (I couldn't see it anymore even with my eyes closed) I was talking about earlier.

Yeah, after reading what was up above, then this, yeah it sounds like fairly light initial effects.

adwax wrote:
The second time I think I wasted it. I pretty much took a bit, rolled a joint and started smoking it. The changa was moist and putting it in a joint killed the airflow.

I smoked it all but I was in a very unconfortable position, the taste was horrible and I didn't really hold the tokes for long because of the taste. I had the same open eyed visuals from the first time, maybe a little more intense.

Yeah ..changa or dmt in joints, I'd skip that route personally. You tend to use up quite alot and often very little (experience wise) comes of it, usually it's pretty ineffective.

hope she works out for you

unus