We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV910111213NEXT
A new, important idea--must read! Options

downwardsfromzero
#201 Posted : 3/9/2017 12:33:01 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

So, eventually I obtained a unit similar to the one depicted. Preliminary tests show that it nebulizes 92% alcohol effectively, so anything that dissolves well in that is in with a chance of efficacy.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

lsDxMdmaddicThc
#202 Posted : 3/9/2017 8:47:56 PM

The future's uncertain and The End is always near.

Here's what comes to my mind when reading this :
Standard nebulizers deliver liquid too slowly to achieve a breakthrough.
Unless you modify it to deliver short strong bursts of highly saturated DMT mixture, I would try the following :
Extended-release high dose.
Dissolve large amount of DMT in large amount of liquid.
Strap face mask on, and gradually inhale over minutes.
This would help you acclimate to the effects of DMT much more gradually, and it would probably cause a prolonged experience.
Perhaps you would even be able to control the intensity of it by controlling how much you get?
Thoughts?
Heaven existing here between Hell

We surf the transient wave, balancing on our breath, building and destroying until death.

We are the divine creators and destroyers.
We are the portals & black holes.
We choose what we manifest at the present moment in whatever dimension we inhabit.
"We are the ones we've been waiting for" - Hopi Proverb

downwardsfromzero
#203 Posted : 3/10/2017 2:32:28 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Well, it works for hemp tincture which has much more forgiving pharmacodynamics. There is a bit of a problem with the ratio of metabolism to delivery in the instance of DMT sans MAOI.

Future tests will show the solubility of DMT in ethanol which in turn will determine the approach required given the delivery rate of the device. Further back in the thread a sort of 'fog tank' idea was mooted, being intended to expedite the intake of a sufficient dose in a single inhalation. A spherical container would be best for this purpose (= optimal surface area to volume ratio), although a more cylindrical vessel would minimise air mixing. Thus the modified soda bottle trick seems a likely course of action to be needed as well.

Either that or track down the device intezam mentioned a few posts back, which seems to deliver a more powerful stream of fog.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

downwardsfromzero
#204 Posted : 3/20/2017 10:32:34 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

RE: the fog tank - It just so happens that I found a cylindrical chamber designed for use with asthma inhalers that fits the nebulizer mouthpiece perfectly (as it is, of course, the same size and shape as that of an inhaler). This makes it much easier to inhale a larger dose in a single breath.

I don't know if these things are still on the market as this one was manufactured nearly 30 years ago. It's called a 'Nebulator' Inhaliergerät (inhalation device) from Astra chemicals Big grin

I'm amazed at the luck of finding this thing by chance! No need to fiddle around with soda bottles (I don't even drink the stuff!)

some one
#205 Posted : 6/14/2017 2:27:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After all these years still only posts about "will share results soon" and no more info. Come on guys...

1. Solvent
When using FB: FB DMT dissolves in PG, which dissolves in water. Maybe a ratio of 1:1 DMT/PG in a ratio of 1:2 [DMT/PG]/Water, which is 25% DMT per total volume has a low enough viscosity be be nebulized? FB also dissolves in alcohol. downwardsfromzero, interested in your results. Hope inhaling alcohol isn't bad though.

2. DMT FB v.s. DMT Salt.
If a DMT salt is used, water can be used as the solvent. I might be wrong but this is the prefered method to be tested first if you ask me. Its not healthy to smoke DMT salts, but we're not smoking (burning) or vaping (boiling), we're inhaling tiny droplets in their liquid state at room temp. Nebulizers are actually made to deliver salts dissolved in water to the lungs as medication. Why, if so, DMT-fumerate happens to be my med of choice!

3. Nebulazation rate
Must be high. Those devices are more expensive, so don't go cheap. Product specs state they work with 20% salts solutions. If you dissolve 200 mg DMT-fumerate in 1ml water and the neb rate is 0.5 ml/min, that's 0.5 x 200 = 100mg DMT/min. You inhale 30mg DMT in 20sec. That's in two 10 seconds inhalation. Better is a device with 0.7ml/min, which does 30mg DMT in 13sec, one inhalation. At this rate there is no need to fill chambers with smoke condensing DMT on the surface.

4. Device type
Container size must be small, few ml only. So don't buy nebuls to purity room air etc. Must be medical device for inhaling. I wouldn't go ultrasonic which causes heat, not good for salts. Better is V.V.T. (virtual valve technology). This creates mist by blasting liquid through a narrow opening. Commonly used as medical devices.

Notes:
-I find the the higher the temps, the harder DMT hits. I've had some too-high vape temp DMT experiences, and they weren't nice. Hence various hard-to-handle trip reports when dabbing DMT? If so, what if lower temp does the opposite: reduce effect. This is only a theory.
- If anyone has comments about negative effects of nebulizing dmt-salts, i'm all ears.
- I found a good nebul machine candidate: The Omron A3 Nebulizer. It's VVT, has a small 5ml container and goes up to 0.7ml/min. The downside is that it's not portable. The Omron U22 is portable, but its spec states >0.25 ml/mg only.

Conclusion:
So, without further ado: an other promise of "will post results soon..."

Big grin

PS. Funny, I notice that this tread was recently resurrected, around the same time I started investigating into this route (info above).
Sync ! May be meant to be..
some = one | here = some | there = one

downwardsfromzero
#206 Posted : 6/15/2017 9:26:54 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Time to dust off the nebulizer again, I even bought some alcohol a couple of weeks ago.

Quote:

Big grin indeed Wink

downwardsfromzero
#207 Posted : 6/27/2017 12:31:04 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Soooooo.......

DMT is highly soluble in 90% ethanol. 250mg dissolves easily in 2mL of the solvent. This nebulizes effectively and effects can be built up smoothly with repeated inhalations.

Quote:
RE: the fog tank - It just so happens that I found a cylindrical chamber designed for use with asthma inhalers that fits the nebulizer mouthpiece perfectly (as it is, of course, the same size and shape as that of an inhaler). This makes it much easier to inhale a larger dose in a single breath.

I don't know if these things are still on the market as this one was manufactured nearly 30 years ago. It's called a 'Nebulator' Inhaliergerät (inhalation device) from Astra chemicals Big grin

This will have to be tested carefully, based on nebulization time. More results to follow.

One thing, it's maybe not so great to inhale ethanol fog although the dose is pretty small and not particularly harsh. Tests with salts dissolved in sterile saline are still on the cards. Of course, sterility precautions are necessary with this type of solution - ethanol has the advantage here.

Other tests would include finding the minimum alcohol content necessary to dissolve DMT freebase at a worthwhile concentration.

Loveall
#208 Posted : 1/6/2018 1:30:35 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

What about getting some help from | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | here?

In this link, it seems that DMT was successfully completed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Others in the Nexus proposed salvia complexation back in 2012 and that work is still ongoing (see InMotion's thread).

A patent just came out for cannabinoids three months ago, staking a claim on nebulizing | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexed cannabinoids:

capitalist patent on pot wrote:
[0023] The cannabinoids are complexed within the cyclodextrin ring structure. As a result, the complex is water-soluble due to the externally facing hydroxyl units, while retaining the biological activity of the cannabinoid retained within the ring. Beta-cyclodextrins are preferred because, without restriction to a theory, it is believed that the relative size of the cannabinoids and the cyclodextrin ring are closely matched. Furthermore, beta-cyclodextrins, and particularly | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, are among the safer cyclodextrins for human ingestion or application, allowing for greater active ingredient loading per tolerable dosage, thus making | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | a superior complexation agent. HPBbCD is the only cyclodextrin approved for ocular formulations, and is the only water-soluble cyclodextrin recommended for rectal dosing.
[0044] The water-soluble inclusion complexes may be formulated for intranasal or pulmonary delivery with a fine mist nasal spray or nebulizer.

So how would it work? | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexed DMT is water soluble. After complexing (with a straightforward DMT and 75% Ethanol mix and dry), make a water solution, take into account safety and comfort (pH 7.4, proper salinity, sterilization, anything else?). Use a nebulizer, and once in the lungs | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | will help the drug get passed the mucose membranes (ideally).

There is info and papers on | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | use in the pharmaceutical field for nebulizer drug delivery.

Anyone interested in this? As the OP mentions it should work with many drugs.

There are handheld nebulizers in the market for $30. Nebulizing rate is ~ 0.5ml/min. So, assuming 1 minute of inhaling time, one gets 500mg of solution in the lungs. If the solution is 42% complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | that is 210mg. DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | molecular ration is about 6, so one would get about 30mg of DMT. Sure sounds feasible.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#209 Posted : 1/7/2018 1:01:55 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It's about time I rolled this project a further nudge forwards. I've been holding back on hyperspace due to health issues but with luck should be fit for a trial soon.

Thanks for the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | tip, that may be worth a try. This would be reliant on income stream though. Manifestation ON!

Loveall
#210 Posted : 1/7/2018 11:14:38 PM

❤️‍🔥

Sounds good downwardsfromzero.

I went ahead and ordered this nebulizer after researching several models. Will be here later this week. It has a "turbo" mode of 0.5ml/min.

First test will be using (presumably) salvinorin complexed | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | powder from here. Powder is 16.7% complexed salvinorin. Will dissolve 30mg of it in 5ml of sterilized saline water (0.9% NaCl). That is 1mg of salvinorin per ml (and 5mg total). 15s seconds of vapor will give 125ug, so will test in 15 sec increments.

If it works we can try complexed DMT and also complexed DMT/harmalas Twisted Evil

Loveall
#211 Posted : 4/15/2018 4:25:16 PM

❤️‍🔥

Update on the cyclodextrin/salvia nebulizing experiment. It did not work. One issue could have been that I warmed up the water mix too much destroying any complexation. I boiled it since it is recommended to do this before nebulizing to kill any bacteria that could infect the lungs.

Will try again in the fututre by disinfecting the water first and then adding the salvinorin/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complex once cool. Will also be incrraseing the ammount of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |.

In the meantime will keep on reading about the subject to learn moar. I've attached two interesting documents on the subject I've found so far. Interested in any help/input from anyone with knowledge or curiosity here.

Thanks for reading and have a great day.

downwardsfromzero
#212 Posted : 4/16/2018 2:43:04 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Filtration is an alternative to boiling. 0.45 micron should do.

| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexing may work for sublingual dosing but we can't say that for definite with regard to inhalation.

CosmicLion
#213 Posted : 5/3/2018 7:50:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This thread is hopeless...

10 years.

No results.

Thumbs down Shocked
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Eaglepath
#214 Posted : 5/19/2018 12:57:29 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

CosmicLion wrote:
This thread is hopeless...

10 years.

No results.

Thumbs down Shocked

I read all the 11 pages and was egerly waiting for a conclusion and this was it hahahaWut?
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

some one
#215 Posted : 5/23/2018 1:22:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its not hopeless. Its full of data about what doesn't work and what might.

Why not contribute?

1. Buy a small tanked >0.5ml/min nebulizer (didn't exist when this tread started)

2. Make a DMT water soluble solution, either with:

Option A: Dissolve DMT fumerate in water (20% DMT, 80% water)
Option B: Dissolve DMT 1:1 in PG. Dissolve that in water (40% solution, 60% water)

Don't use ethanol. Its not healthy.
Don't use | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. It supposedly doesn't work.

3. Nebulize

4. Report

5. Change ratio /vapor size setting /change device

6. Report again

Loveall
#216 Posted : 5/23/2018 2:06:56 AM

❤️‍🔥

Don't count out | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | on my account. I think I failed because I heated the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | water before nebulazing to sterilize it and that uncomplexed the salvia.

Check out the attached paper talking about HPBC being used to deliver an antibiotic in a nebulizer.

We should be able to get this to work, I think. I really need to try this again soon. Got distracted by some mushrooms, sorry Embarrased

Eaglepath
#217 Posted : 5/23/2018 6:44:08 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Loveall wrote:
Don't count out | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | on my account. I think I failed because I heated the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | water before nebulazing to sterilize it and that uncomplexed the salvia.

Check out the attached paper talking about HPBC being used to deliver an antibiotic in a nebulizer.

We should be able to get this to work, I think. I really need to try this again soon. Got distracted by some mushrooms, sorry Embarrased

Best distraction ever!Love

I will try to experiment some with this concept now during the summer.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

some one
#218 Posted : 5/24/2018 4:28:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I take that back then.. Good luck and keep us posted! Only issue I see is that | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hard to find. And that it adds a lot of weight to the DMT. 30 mg DMT in 1 minute seems a bit long. I prefer in max 20 second (2x 10 second inhalations).

I hope someone will also try the other approaches I posted (Fumerate and PG).

Loveall
#219 Posted : 5/24/2018 5:26:25 PM

❤️‍🔥

some one wrote:
I take that back then.. Good luck and keep us posted! Only issue I see is that | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | is hard to find. And that it adds a lot of weight to the DMT. 30 mg DMT in 1 minute seems a bit long. I prefer in max 20 second (2x 10 second inhalations).

I hope someone will also try the other approaches I posted (Fumerate and PG).

The weight issue is a good observation. Orion worked on complexing DMT and found that the bulkiness was too much, confirming your concern.

I'm working with nebulizing salvia/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Since only 1mg of salvinorin A is needed for a high dose, the bulk mass increase should not be an issue.

PhysicsEnvy and I had no issues finding | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |, but that may depend on your country.

some one
#220 Posted : 7/16/2018 1:41:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

some one wrote:
After all these years still only posts about "will share results soon" and no more info. Come on guys...

1. Solvent
When using FB: FB DMT dissolves in PG, which dissolves in water. Maybe a ratio of 1:1 DMT/PG in a ratio of 1:2 [DMT/PG]/Water, which is 25% DMT per total volume has a low enough viscosity be be nebulized? FB also dissolves in alcohol. downwardsfromzero, interested in your results. Hope inhaling alcohol isn't bad though.

2. DMT FB v.s. DMT Salt.
If a DMT salt is used, water can be used as the solvent. I might be wrong but this is the prefered method to be tested first if you ask me. Its not healthy to smoke DMT salts, but we're not smoking (burning) or vaping (boiling), we're inhaling tiny droplets in their liquid state at room temp. Nebulizers are actually made to deliver salts dissolved in water to the lungs as medication. Why, if so, DMT-fumerate happens to be my med of choice!

3. Nebulazation rate
Must be high. Those devices are more expensive, so don't go cheap. Product specs state they work with 20% salts solutions. If you dissolve 200 mg DMT-fumerate in 1ml water and the neb rate is 0.5 ml/min, that's 0.5 x 200 = 100mg DMT/min. You inhale 30mg DMT in 20sec. That's in two 10 seconds inhalation. Better is a device with 0.7ml/min, which does 30mg DMT in 13sec, one inhalation. At this rate there is no need to fill chambers with smoke condensing DMT on the surface.

4. Device type
Container size must be small, few ml only. So don't buy nebuls to purity room air etc. Must be medical device for inhaling. I wouldn't go ultrasonic which causes heat, not good for salts. Better is V.V.T. (virtual valve technology). This creates mist by blasting liquid through a narrow opening. Commonly used as medical devices.

Notes:
-I find the the higher the temps, the harder DMT hits. I've had some too-high vape temp DMT experiences, and they weren't nice. Hence various hard-to-handle trip reports when dabbing DMT? If so, what if lower temp does the opposite: reduce effect. This is only a theory.
- If anyone has comments about negative effects of nebulizing dmt-salts, i'm all ears.
- I found a good nebul machine candidate: The Omron A3 Nebulizer. It's VVT, has a small 5ml container and goes up to 0.7ml/min. The downside is that it's not portable. The Omron U22 is portable, but its spec states >0.25 ml/mg only.

Conclusion:

Big grin

PS. Funny, I notice that this tread was recently resurrected, around the same time I started investigating into this route (info above).
Sync ! May be meant to be..

Still believe someone who isn't some one should try this method if someone already owns a device. I don't, so it has to be someone who isn't me.

«PREV910111213NEXT