We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello, Nexus. Options

Xwolfgangx97
#1 Posted : 5/17/2018 1:29:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all, my names wolfgang, and im really into psychedelics, and how they physically work on the brain. I used to be an avid tripper of lsd, but that became kindof boring tbh. Recently started experimenting with dmt and occasionaly syrian rue seeds and this stuff is way more insightful than lsd as a meditation aid. Dont get me wrong, a "LSD breakthrough" (500+ug imo) can ne just as enlightening, but its different from dmt and mushrooms im too busy laughing to pay attention. Anyway if accepted i dont plan on asking questions i can google lmao, i just like to learn other peoples perspective on non factual questions, and yall seem like a kind enlightened bunch...

Have a nice trip,
Wolfgang

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/17/2018 1:59:23 PM

Come what may

Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad to hear that DMT enhances your meditation practice. I can relate to be sure, the two go hand and hand. I would be interested in hearing more about this and what it means to you. I am greatly interested in meditation and psychedelics. I always like to hear what others take out of the two. Combined, they are powerful tools in exploring the mind!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Xwolfgangx97
#3 Posted : 5/17/2018 11:16:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Welcome to the Nexus!

Glad to hear that DMT enhances your meditation practice. I can relate to be sure, the two go hand and hand. I would be interested in hearing more about this and what it means to you. I am greatly interested in meditation and psychedelics. I always like to hear what others take out of the two. Combined, they are powerful tools in exploring the mind!

Well before psychedelics, I usually found it hard to meditate and release the conflicts going on in my mind. I could just not turn off the chatter. With lsd i was able to turn off the chatter, but not the conflicting thoughts (what lsd is kinda known for) shrooms i just cant focus, everythings just too hilarious. My friend started extracting his own dmt recently, its really pure (almost white), and i love it. Its the perfect premeditation substance, as when smoked lasts 15-20 mins, and removes the background chatter and basically all thought process, it kinda makes my mind blank and everything that happens isnt good or bad per-say, it just kindof is, which i really enjoy about this stuff. I also enjoy taking it orally with syrian rue, because any time during that trip you can smoke more dmt and blast off, and it again right after, without the preflight jitters associated with smoking it while previously sober.also feel free to tell me if im rambling on or being redundant.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 5/18/2018 1:18:56 AM

Come what may

As Led Zeppelin said 'Ramble on'! Cool

How about the other way around? Has meditation helped your psychedelic journeys? Write up a trip report sometime.

Glad to have you here.. ramble on my friend... ramble on!!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

endlessness
#5 Posted : 5/28/2018 11:37:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What kind of non-factual questions do you like talking about?

Smile

psychosomaticon
#6 Posted : 5/29/2018 5:43:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile