We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Getting More Lonely as a Psychonaut Options

obliguhl
#21 Posted : 5/15/2018 11:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
I really miss my family. Maybe thats what drove me to log on tonight.

Live goes on and everyone acts adult to feed themselves and their family.
Problems compound, there is a lack of time and there might even come a point where certain states are sort of incompatible with how the ego has become.

Certain values of many psychedelic explorers can be found in other places though. The real world traveling community is one. I don't think it is a coincidence, that many backpackers have a history of psychedelics and its somehow comforting to talk to them about it as if its any other subject.

Hope you are doing well olympus mon. Good to read your name again!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

blue.magic
#22 Posted : 5/15/2018 11:44:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Friends come and go.

I had few friends who liked beer as much as other substances, when offered to them. After the trip, they returned to beer while I was alone still integrating the experiences. They also lost interest in psychedelia after trying that, although they really enjoyed it.

Then I moved to another city and found a group of psychedelic enthusiasts. Some of them trip occassionaly, some have a schedule, like tripping a lot half a year, then not. Some do only Ayahuasca ceremonies etc.

I hope you will occassionally find a social group that is more aligned with your vibe. Stay tuned Thumbs up

null24
#23 Posted : 5/16/2018 5:32:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I have found with great disappointment that even in the psychedelic community there are few people that i grok and who i can get along with. I've been morally dumbfounded more than once by folks who brag about their small egos and sociospiritual awareness.

I find my most valuable relationships these days within my volunteer and service activities as the both the people served and my co workers hold the world views of peace, truth and compassion that i seek out.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Doc Buxin
#24 Posted : 5/16/2018 6:43:37 AM

Pay No Mind

null24 wrote:
I have found with great disappointment that even in the psychedelic community there are few people that i grok and who i can get along with. I've been morally dumbfounded more than once by folks who brag about their small egos and sociospiritual awareness.

I find my most valuable relationships these days within my volunteer and service activities as the both the people served and my co workers hold the world views of peace, truth and compassion that i seek out.

I can attest to this^^^^and relate to it very much as well.

I seek out people who are what I call "real" or "integral".

If I can't reach somewhere deep inside your soul, nor can you reach somewhere deep inside mine, on at least some level or another, then I see no point in furthering the effort to be any closer than cordial and polite. Or, at the worst, completely ignore you and forget you exist.

I've had enough with giant egos in denial of themselves for one lifetime.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

PREV12