We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Better viewability in portrait mode on phone Options

dharmadhatu
#1 Posted : 5/14/2018 3:46:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

When my phone is upright, it's impossible to read threads because the text is too small. If I zoom in, I have to scroll left-right constantly. Landscape mode makes things a little better, but it's not ideal.

How do others deal with this?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

null24
#2 Posted : 5/14/2018 10:34:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If you go into your settings from your profile you can set it a mobile view. I have pretty bad near vision so i can empathize with you, but prefer the regular view even in mobile.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

dharmadhatu
#3 Posted : 5/14/2018 10:41:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ah, thanks. Just enabled auto-detection of mobile. It's a bit better. Thanks!

5-CNT-FAI
#4 Posted : 10/17/2021 7:59:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

I know I'm pretty new here but I'm really into this front-end language called Elm and if possible it'd be awesome to work with the admin(s) on creating a more modernised interface, starting with mobile and if it's well received, potentially expanding from there.

Elm is a language that explicitly codifies the kind of JS does into a type system and prevents all runtime errors! It's very cool and I've loved it since I found it in 2012.

Super understandable if I gotta be a member for longer first though!
We are but the waves of one sea.

roninsina
#5 Posted : 10/18/2021 4:01:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5-CNT-FAI wrote:
Hi!

I know I'm pretty new here but I'm really into this front-end language called Elm and if possible it'd be awesome to work with the admin(s) on creating a more modernised interface, starting with mobile and if it's well received, potentially expanding from there.

Elm is a language that explicitly codifies the kind of JS does into a type system and prevents all runtime errors! It's very cool and I've loved it since I found it in 2012.

Super understandable if I gotta be a member for longer first though!

I don’t know if there’s anyone to contact about this, other than The Traveler. He takes security pretty seriously and I don’t think any changes would be happening without going through him. From my understanding, he is a pretty busy guy, so maybe he wouldn’t mind some help if it didn’t present too many security concerns working with a new member. I don’t think a PM is overstepping any boundaries if you’re offering free labor. The worst he could say would be, “no thanks “.
"We dance round in a ring and suppose,
while the secret sits in the middle and knows." Robert Frost