We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Possible Side Effect/Allergy to Psilocin Options

JP
#1 Posted : 5/9/2018 9:14:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Over the last 13 months I have ingest Cubensis 5 times and 4-aco-dmt 3 times,(3 times at a dose of 20mg or higher, I have micro-dosed 4-aco somewhere around 40 times without any of the side effects that I will mention happening.

After the peak of every experience my palms become hot/sore to the touch, throb, along with mild swelling of the hands. Color returns almost instantly upon applying/releasing pressure. I have had a sober person there on multiple occasions that confirmed these symptoms.

I have ingested the cubes raw, lemon tek, and tea. I take the 4-aco dissolved in PG.

What I have read with people having any similar side effects is generally written off as contamination, however since this happens while ingesting 4-aco as well, I am coming to believe it is a side effect of Psilocin.

Neither P. Cubensis or 4-aco cause a notable difference when placed on skin scratch test style, it should be noted that I am very allergic to Shellfish and my scratch tests come up negative for Shellfish(blood test were very positive)

Now that my choppy dyslectic ramble is done, does anyone experience similar side effects from the Pro-drugs of Psilocin?

And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Enkidu.uzt
#2 Posted : 5/9/2018 8:53:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man.

I don't have any answers for you but I did ask this over on the shroomery if you wanted to follow along and see what people over there end up saying about it. Figured it couldn't hurt to ask in multiple places since it seems like a rather non typical symptom imo.

Heres a link.

https://www.shroomery.or...flat.php/Number/25193401

JP
#3 Posted : 5/10/2018 3:16:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you. I will keep an eye on that.
And you will come to find that we are all one mind
Capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable.