We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hyperspace Told Me To Clean My Pipe Options

Doc Buxin
#1 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:17:55 PM

Pay No Mind

Fellow Nexians,

I have a rather amusing anecdote from my last Spice trip to share with you and a question for any/all of you kind folks.

In the last couple weeks I dove back into the world of smoalking DMT through my trusty glass pipe that I have always used pretty much from day one many, many moons ago.

It's been well over a year since I have traversed the hyperspatial realms, perhaps close to two years.

The first of my latest two experiences was actually kind of cute (thank goodness, 'cause the Spice has been calling me for the last bunch of months and I've been putting it off due to me trying to avoid the intensity that it can often bring about).

I purposefully chose to use the last of my "weak batch" (whole 'nother extracting story) hoping that it wouldn't propel me into the insanity that one can find oneself in on occasion due to Spice inhalation.

I loaded about double what I usually would if I were dealing with a potent batch, because I knew very well that this batch was weak due to inefficient extracting methods.

It was a wonderful, mellow trip, very movie-screen-esque in affect, and DMT told me over & over that "it"/"they" "missed me" and "loved me" and "would I please come back more often".

The message, relayed in the indescribable, non-language way that only psychedelics seem to communicate in with me, basically repeated over & over, "we miss you" while showing me pleasant scenes of lush landscapes in a kind of panorama-ride-along-in-the-car-while-shooting-video-footage-out-the-window way.

So, I thought once the affects had subsided, that was really nice. Hyperspace misses me. I guess I am kind of touched by that. All was good. It was a good dip-your-toe-in-the-water-to-test-it type of trip for my first time smoalking Spice in quite a long time (for me).

After that I felt more confident once again in all things DMT. And of course, had the hankering to do some more...

Sooooooooo...a couple nights later, I got out the tiny bit (maybe 50 mgs?) of what was left of my potent batch of Spice. Still not wanting to totally get swept away in the torrents of the hyperspatial ocean breakers quite yet, I eyeballed approximately 20-25 mgs. I figured that if I could be efficient with it, I might break through, or if not, it would be a pleasant ride anyway.

Well, my old, sacred, DMT pipe by now is very clogged up, and it took all the lung power I could muster (and I have a lot of it) to vape the whole thing in two or three tokes like I usually do...

It ended up being another light trip, similar to the last one, but (here's the amusing part), the whole time DMT is telling me (again in its non-language communication) very clearly, over & over, to clean your pipe dude...clean your pipe dude...you need to clean your pipe man...you really need to clean this pipe...there's probably hundreds of milligrams of Spice stuck in it from build up over the years! You could utilize all that too if you could get it out of the pipe!!

I knew the message was sincere and that it was certain. I really needed to clean the old sacred DMT pipe...

Thus, my question to all of you out there in Nexus-Land is, how should I go about doing this so as to preserving and harvesting all the potential Spice residue/unvaped Spice that is stuck in there?

I was thinking a simple, long soak in IPA followed up by an evap process might do the trick.

What are your thoughts on this?

Keep in mind that my sacred DMT pipe has only ever been used for vaping DMT. Sure there might be some Sodium Carb residue stuck in there somewhere from inefficiently-extracted batches years ago, but more or less, now that I was told, in no uncertain terms, to clean my pipe by the gatekeepers of hyperspace themselves and that it would yield something of value from within it, I have to attempt to do this.

Thank you all.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:31:51 PM

Come what may

Funny read! I enjoyed that, made me smile! Very happy

IPA works great on glass! Soak it and use a pipe cleaner to knock loose any remnants after the soak. Evap the IPA and you should have some good DMT there. Not sure what kind of gunk you will end up with after the cleaning, so perhaps a recrystallization would be in order after you have completed the evap with IPA. I use warm Heptane or Naphtha for the recrystallization.

Let us know how much DMT you end up with after cleaning your pipe. Post a before and after picture! I would also like to know if you pleased the DMT entities after the cleaning! Big grin

"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

gibran2
#3 Posted : 5/9/2018 2:55:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expertSenior Member

Funny story and a great topic!

Having used the GVG for almost a decade, I’ve learned a few things about DMT and glass:

1. DMT loves to condense on glass.
2. The one thing DMT loves to condense on more than glass, is DMT that’s already condensed on glass!

Here’s what seems to happen: After spotlessly cleaning my GVG, I notice that the effects of even a small dose (20mg) are quite intense. About a day after this first use, there is a small amount of crystallized DMT inside the GVG, mainly at the elbow.

After another use, there’s even more accumulation, and a similar dose is not as intense.

After the 3rd post-cleaning use, there is quite a bit of accumulation (relatively speaking) – much more than 3x the initial residue after use #1.

After lots of DMT has accumulated, it’s quite possible for a large portion of a dose to condense before ever making it out of the smoking device!

I often wonder if people who experience diminishing effects over time are really experiencing this “exponential condensation” phenomenon.

Anyhow, to keep things efficient, I thoroughly clean my GVG very often – at least once every 3 uses. After cleaning, it looks like new, without any residue whatsoever.

I just add some vinegar, shake it up, rinse it out (I suppose you could save the DMT acetate solution for later basing), wash in soapy water and have a perfectly clean GVG. I can’t stress how much more efficient it is when clean compared to after even just a few uses.
gibran2 is a fictional character. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely coincidental.

Jees
#4 Posted : 5/9/2018 10:28:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was always planning but never really came to do it, to pre-warm the gvg, for example laying it on a warm water cushion and a towel on top. Or maybe putting gvg inside the warm water cushion bag if it has one (see pic). Perhaps preloaded so it's gently warm when vaping to avoid condensation. Should check it out eventually Pleased

Doc Buxin
#5 Posted : 5/9/2018 11:45:49 PM

Pay No Mind

gibran2 wrote:
Funny story and a great topic!

Having used the GVG for almost a decade, I’ve learned a few things about DMT and glass:

1. DMT loves to condense on glass.
2. The one thing DMT loves to condense on more than glass, is DMT that’s already condensed on glass!

Here’s what seems to happen: After spotlessly cleaning my GVG, I notice that the effects of even a small dose (20mg) are quite intense. About a day after this first use, there is a small amount of crystallized DMT inside the GVG, mainly at the elbow.

After another use, there’s even more accumulation, and a similar dose is not as intense.

After the 3rd post-cleaning use, there is quite a bit of accumulation (relatively speaking) – much more than 3x the initial residue after use #1.

After lots of DMT has accumulated, it’s quite possible for a large portion of a dose to condense before ever making it out of the smoking device!

I often wonder if people who experience diminishing effects over time are really experiencing this “exponential condensation” phenomenon.

Anyhow, to keep things efficient, I thoroughly clean my GVG very often – at least once every 3 uses. After cleaning, it looks like new, without any residue whatsoever.

I just add some vinegar, shake it up, rinse it out (I suppose you could save the DMT acetate solution for later basing), wash in soapy water and have a perfectly clean GVG. I can’t stress how much more efficient it is when clean compared to after even just a few uses.

Thank you gilbran2 for such an interesting and informative reply!

After I had posted this, I had more than a few moments where I was thinking, "maybe I'm just being naive and stupid and DMT doesn't actually accumulate in my glass pipe...

But hey, when hyperspace "tells me" something I certainly don't just discount it or blow it off. It has its reasons...

Hell, one time for an entire DMT journey, I had gnomes frantically trying to communicate something to me via waving their arms and hands in half-sign-language-half-football-referee-signal-like gestures...At the very end of the trip, during the comedown, I finally realized that they were trying to tell me to grab the pillow laying next to me and stuff it under my lower back for better lumbar support in order to make the hyperspatial journey better.

So perhaps I will try the vinegar, I don't know yet...I'm still wondering whether or not I could soak the pipe in IPA and then just do an evap on that. I'd be interested in what might appear from doing that.

Oh, and I'm sure there's residue from some batches that turned out more like jungle spice goo. I am a lazy extractor, thus if I get an end product that is potent, I don't really care if it's not "fluffy, white or yellow crystals", I am going to vape it and enjoy.

Thanks again for the helpful tips and advice.

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#6 Posted : 5/9/2018 11:51:43 PM

Pay No Mind

Jees wrote:
I was always planning but never really came to do it, to pre-warm the gvg, for example laying it on a warm water cushion and a towel on top. Or maybe putting gvg inside the warm water cushion bag if it has one (see pic). Perhaps preloaded so it's gently warm when vaping to avoid condensation. Should check it out eventually Pleased

Thank you Jees for that useful tidbit...

I had never really given much thought to the whole condensation phenomenon until just now, albeit I've dealt with serious condensation problems in our tiny home on the homestead so this is no great surprise to me other than I have never applied the same reasoning to my glass DMT pipe.

Keeping it as warm and dry as possible before utilizing it would go a long ways towards preventing condensation!

I appreciate it Jees, thanks again.
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

strtman
#7 Posted : 5/10/2018 2:33:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:

Doc Buxin wrote:

But hey, when hyperspace "tells me" something I certainly don't just discount it or blow it off. It has its reasons...

Hell, one time for an entire DMT journey, I had gnomes frantically trying to communicate something to me via waving their arms and hands in half-sign-language-half-football-referee-signal-like gestures...At the very end of the trip, during the comedown, I finally realized that they were trying to tell me to grab the pillow laying next to me and stuff it under my lower back for better lumbar support in order to make the hyperspatial journey better.

This is an interesting part of your post. I had a similar experience once.

When tripping I always lay down on the couch and use a pillow for under my neck. Before taking the hits I check the position of the pillow so that I will have a comfortable stance.

One day I did not test this and in the last second before blasting off I realized myself that I was not on the couch in the proper way. Part of the left side of my body was in fact not even on the couch. It created a feeling of rolling down from it, taking the risk of hitting my head to the wooden table.

Immediately when I got into the trip I was walking on a sort of high building balcony. During this stroll I passed several alien looking creatures and they one after the other were throwing furniture and other stuff from the balcony. Every time an entity did this he looked very intimidating to me, telepathically telling me that I was a fool not taking the time to position myself correctly. I could have been one of these objects they were dropping!

This was by far the most clear example that hyperspace was so insinuatingly teaching me a lesson. Coming out of the trip I felt relieved everything ended ok, being still on the couch Smile.

A bit off topic but I just wanted to share this.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

null24
#8 Posted : 5/10/2018 3:24:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

strtman wrote:
Quote:

Doc Buxin wrote:

When tripping I always lay down on the couch and use a pillow for under my neck. Before taking the hits I check the position of the pillow so that I will have a comfortable stance.

One day I did not test this and in the last second before blasting off I realized myself that I was not on the couch in the proper way. Part of the left side of my body was in fact not even on the couch. It created a feeling of rolling down from it, taking the risk of hitting my head to the wooden table.

Immediately when I got into the trip I was walking on a sort of high building balcony. During this stroll I passed several alien looking creatures and they one after the other were throwing furniture and other stuff from the balcony. Every time an entity did this he looked very intimidating to me, telepathically telling me that I was a fool not taking the time to position myself correctly. I could have been one of these objects they were dropping!

This was by far the most clear example that hyperspace was so insinuatingly teaching me a lesson. Coming out of the trip I felt relieved everything ended ok, being still on the couch Smile.

I've had similar experiences and i feel that these types of entity encounters could most likely be a disguised self interaction.

The more physical my hyperspace encounters are, that is dealing with my surroundings and body, the more i feel that it is from me and not super external source.

I use "disposable" glass stems made from eye droppers add cor chore-boy. It vapes perfectly with a torch and doesn't condense as much as a gvg. My theory is that it is warmer than a gvg while in use due to the smaller size. I also warm up the glass with a flame before hitting to premelt the spice. I feel like the colder the glass is the more it will feather with condensation.

I also concur with the IPA idea. You can get 99%, soak your pipe ave let it evap. That will likely result I oxidized goo, which is still active, or a re-x void be doneif re quantity is t enough.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Doc Buxin
#9 Posted : 5/11/2018 7:22:22 PM

Pay No Mind

null24 wrote:
strtman wrote:
Quote:

Doc Buxin wrote:

I've had similar experiences and i feel that these types of entity encounters could most likely be a disguised self interaction.

The more physical my hyperspace encounters are, that is dealing with my surroundings and body, the more i feel that it is from me and not super external source.

I use "disposable" glass stems made from eye droppers add cor chore-boy. It vapes perfectly with a torch and doesn't condense as much as a gvg. My theory is that it is warmer than a gvg while in use due to the smaller size. I also warm up the glass with a flame before hitting to premelt the spice. I feel like the colder the glass is the more it will feather with condensation.

I also concur with the IPA idea. You can get 99%, soak your pipe ave let it evap. That will likely result I oxidized goo, which is still active, or a re-x void be doneif re quantity is t enough.

Thanks for the concurrence on possible pipe-cleaning processes in my case here null. I'd really much prefer to not add any extra steps to any kind of extraction process, even if it's just cleaning my DMT pipe just to see what comes of it. I am one of those intrepid travelers who don't really care whether I'm vaping goo or whatever, as long as it does the trick.

And thank you to both you and strtman for the interesting replies regarding entities communicating basic, common things about our present environment. It is a very interesting phenomenon to me as I do love pondering unknowable subjects for fun.
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#10 Posted : 6/14/2018 12:30:13 AM

Pay No Mind

Just in the past week have I been able to obtain a suitable Pyrex, glass pan large enough to fit my pipe in, but small enough not to waste too much solvent.

And got a new batch of naphtha to work with. Ran an evap test on it and it came up clean, so I am proceeding with the experiment.

Once said pipe is more or less thoroughly cleaned, the solvent will then be evaporated and we will see what is left.

The hyperspatial realms "communicated" to me, very succinctly I might add, but in that special, non-verbal way that they do, that there was indeed a bunch of DMT stuck inside the pipe. So, like I have stated, we will see...in time.

I love experiments like this!Big grin

Meanwhile, the days are approaching the Summer Solstice here and the weather is scorching hot & dry.Cool Great extraction weather!!!Big grin
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#11 Posted : 7/18/2018 12:34:05 AM

Pay No Mind

My Sacred DMT Pipe was completely immersed in naphtha for approximately 72 hours.

I took it out of it's little glass dish and let it drip dry in the hot, dry environment of my workbench in our barn.

Once I ascertained that it was dry, I blew through it/sucked through it just to make sure that I could not taste any naphtha residue whatsoever. So far, so good...A newly-cleaned, clear, Sacred DMT Pipe! Very happy

After that, I left the dish of solvent to evaporate in the same area/environment for quite a few weeks...checking on it usually once per day.

Eventually all the solvent evaporated and I was left with a sticky, orange-red goo that I have often times ended up with in my extractions.

The moment of truth was upon me as the next chance I got (I forget exactly how many hours after I initially discovered that the solvent was all gone had passed, but it was the same day), I rolled a little ball of the goo and put it into my newly-cleaned pipe.

Smoalked it all up in a few inhales and *boom*, it was active. No breakthrough at that dosage (probably about 30 gooey mg), but a very pleasant DMT buzz to let me know that, yes Doc, that is why DMT told you to clean your pipe!Laughing

Thumbs up

End of experiment/report. Thank you to all who participated, helped & cheered me on!

Peace
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate