We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A long journey... Options

5A8R3
#1 Posted : 5/4/2018 6:23:11 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi forum, I'm in this for the long run. Where to start...

SWIM made some freebase, shiny white and great yield.
SWIM experimented with dose and vape temp
SWIM found high temp high dose is a waste - 100mg, subbreakthrough
SWIM found the correct temp and dose - 60-80mg
SWIM made contact with entities, they were living in a dome of light. They jovially greeted SWIM as if "you finally came...it's been so long". They were a grandmother, a quiet sister and the father. The father was dispassionate but the grandmother felt sorry for SWIM and reminded everyone that SWIM was only mortal.

SWIM begins doing trips in 3s

SWIM is shown that reality is as he saw in a film recently - Now you see me 2 - where water droplets are frozen in time because of a simple strobe light. SWIM realises the entirety of matter is formed like this.
SWIM gains more insight into the effect of DMT in so far that he understands that the reverberation allows SWIM's mind to freeze time and delve into each frame.

SWIM gets introduced to the young sister, she begins to greet SWIM at the beginning of each journey. She is the energetic energy, constantly evolving and mutating. She shakes SWIM's hand as SWIM journeys deeper.
SWIM gets introduced formally to infinity. A very strong discussion takes place between SWIM and an entity who is offering a deal to SWIM. The entity offers to show SWIM infinity and give him a place there. SWIM is in awe yet unsure. SWIM's focus on his heart in this journey results in him realising that his heart is the multidimension time travel device.
SWIM gets arrogant and takes a 110mg dose for his 3rd trip.
SWIM regrets this - he is shown tradjedy, death and fear. After an entity reassures SWIM and tells him that he was silly to worry that this substance would destroy him the entity tells him it was his choice and SWIM needed to learn this.

SWIM realises that in contacting infinity, SWIM is talking directly to his karma.
SWIM remembers the recurring feeling of the cyclical during al of his journeys.
SWIM concludes that dmt does infact literally show you reality without time.
SWIM will not be arrogant again and apologises to himself for choosing this suffering and thanks the entities for their continual guidance.
That night, SWIM wakes up multiple times tripping balls...

SWIM realises this is just the beginning of a long journey and looks forward to moving forward with a new resolve.

Further practical knowledge:
SWIM recommends a subbreakthrough dose for trip 1
SWIM then recommends the breakthrough dose to follow trip 1 as SWIM has noticed the body and brain is then more suple and receptive to the journey.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

CEVISI
#2 Posted : 5/4/2018 7:37:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i think doses are way to high ? What you use too vape

5A8R3
#3 Posted : 5/4/2018 10:52:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

VP500# on half power, maybe the temp is still too high.
SWIM will try next time on lowest setting with less dose.
80mg does sound quite high, possible SWIM's freebase isn't very pure...

Fidelsbeard
#4 Posted : 5/4/2018 11:08:28 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

There is no need to use the term "SWIM", just say it as it is. Done properly you should not need such doses. Did you extract your own or are sure of the source?

5A8R3
#5 Posted : 5/4/2018 11:10:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Extracted straight to base using Noman's tek, yielded about 1% of bark mass...about right? it's a shame my laser thermometer isnt working because i would love to get an exact temperature on the plate of the vape. 150 deg C... alas i dont know how to measure without buying a new laser thermometer. Thig is I started at lowest temp with 50mg dose and it was sub breakthrough...
What else could be wrong?

5A8R3
#6 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:55:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Ok so mother mimosa is warning me about 2 things: my product is not pure and that I must be more careful to not overdo this thing.

Took a 50mg dose on a much lower temp, not considered complete ego death although I had a very interesting trip. No contact with other beings as if they have abandoned me for now. Like they are waiting for me to get over this abusive dose that I took - which I was also reminded of during this much lower dose. So lesson is to let my mind fully digest and recover before I go deeper.

However, the insight of this trip was that I arrived in a place that looked like another world, between normal reality and the infinity I have been shown before. I believe it was an artifact of the slow frequency shift of perception that dmt seems to force on me. It takes me to a high frequency then slowly (more slowly on lower vap temps) slides my frequency back to reality.

There was a particular point as I say where the world was still fuzzy yet had a clear form. I think it is like an optical illusion where you look at a pattern and cross your eyes slightly so that the pattern shifts into itself and then looks fully formed yet to you perspective it changes in depth. DMT seems to be showing me this effect but with my entire perception of reality. Its like a shadow world.

I'll be taking a break for a while, probably until I stop tripping in my sleep...