We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First Breakthrough Options

00Burnout
#1 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:28:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was down at a music festival this weekend, proposed to my girl (she said yes Big grin ), and finally had my first breakthrough.

It was Sunday morning, and down by the river I ran into a fellow alchemist. We chatted about extractions amongst other things, and he offered to smoalk with me. He loaded a nice little pile of yellow dmt into his pipe and handed it to me. I melted it down, lowered the flame, and took the biggest hit I could, hold, exhale, repeat. I got 4 hits in before I could barely figure out what my hands were, let alone how to work the pipe. I barely managed to hand the pipe back before laying down and closing my eyes...

I stood before a red chrysanthamum with a golden eye in the center, it danced, flowed, and shifted before me. Suddenly, a red and blue jester jumped out of the eye, grabbed me, amd without a word drug me through the chrysanthamum, into and through the folding rooms. We passed many entities, and they silently nodded as we went by. Soon I was standing before the machine, where the jester left me, alone, to contemplate the driving force of the universe.

While watching the machine and all it's intricate gears and pistons, rapidly changing and forming into objects beyond description, I discovered that I am the machine...we are the machine. It is the universe and all that is contained in it, our life force is the power driving it, causing creation, chaos, and destruction simultaneously. That everything is connected by the same vibrational energy, it is all one, and continous.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Northerner
#2 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:34:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Double congrats brother. Love
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

00Burnout
#3 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:37:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks brother! Even if I hadn't proposed, or broke through, it would've still been the best festi I've ever been to, and I've been to this one 3 times now.

Mindlusion
#4 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:47:41 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Bless itLove
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."