We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
the population are very well, and of least concern. I know they die a lot from road traffick. and li Options

Fidelsbeard
#21 Posted : 5/7/2018 2:52:59 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Ulim wrote:

You should rather help to make the life of the toad better instead of just spamming shit into this thread that doesnt add to the discussion and only makes you seem like very superficial internet group bullies.

I'm sorry you think my opinion is "spamming shit" as you put it. I have a right to have an opinion on the treatment of animals, especially as the reason they acquired this toad is to extract a drug from it. Do you think they would have acquired one as a pet if it's venom did not produce 5ME0?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

tjruddhks
#22 Posted : 5/7/2018 4:54:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I'm ridin' round the world

pitubo
#23 Posted : 5/7/2018 5:56:28 PM

dysfunctional word machine

Please remove your contact information.

Attitude wrote:
2.13 No using the Nexus as a personal meet-up point

Due to potential legal risks, we do not want people giving their emails or personal contacts (or displaying full face pictures) openly. We don't want people telling other members they don't already know to meet up privately, this can be a problem for both the people meeting as well as bringing attention for the whole community. The only exception we make is that we allow establishing general meeting points for festivals and conferences because you don't have to say who you are in the Nexus when going there, and you can go to the meeting point if you want while remaining anonymous. If you do meet up, do not bring drugs and be sure to maintain your personal safety.

tjruddhks
#24 Posted : 5/7/2018 11:45:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I'm ridin' round the world...

null24
#25 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:15:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ulim wrote:

And also guys. Could you just stop with the hate? The toad is at his place. And he will prolly not be able to release it in its natural habitat. Also releasing it would probably kill it in less than a month. You cant just release animals especially not if this one was captive bred. Also releasing an animal is hard because you first need to find their actual habitat. Just releasing it in the same reagion is not enough. You need to find a population and then slowly train it back to be self sustained.
Its true that some animals should not be kept. But a toad is not one of those animals. Toads rarely travel long distances and are pretty happy with food water and shelter.
You are acting like a toad is a horse who needs big plains to migrate. A toad will prolly never even fully use the pond he is living in. A corner is enough. And most movement only happens because of food search.

You should rather help to make the life of the toad better instead of just spamming shit into this thread that doesnt add to the discussion and only makes you seem like very superficial internet group bullies.

I don't think anyone was suggesting to op that they release the toad into the wild. That would be absurd. My argument is that one should not keep any animal in captivity to use it to get high.

This is not hate. It is constructive, my suggestion is that one should pursue synthetic 5 if they are after that experience. I feel that if the keeping of toads is promoted it will foster inevitable animal abuse. This is not a suggestion that op abuses animals.

rOm wrote:
a bunch of stuff

If you were addressing my post i feel that you mused my point. I do not see how any of your points about leeches, pets, the historical relationship between humans and animals, etc in an way answers my singular point.

I stick by leaving the toads be.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

ETERNAL
#26 Posted : 5/8/2018 9:08:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

pitubo wrote:

Attitude wrote:

Due to potential legal risks, we do not want people giving their emails or personal contacts (or displaying full face pictures) openly. We don't want people telling other members they don't already know to meet up privately, this can be a problem for both the people meeting as well as bringing attention for the whole community. The only exception we make is that we allow establishing general meeting points for festivals and conferences because you don't have to say who you are in the Nexus when going there, and you can go to the meeting point if you want while remaining anonymous. If you do meet up, do not bring drugs and be sure to maintain your personal safety.

What's the frogs phone number? I think we all need to know how it feels and then make an objective decision.....
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

rOm
#27 Posted : 5/8/2018 9:28:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
a bunch of stuff

If you were addressing my post i feel that you mused my point. I do not see how any of your points about leeches, pets, the historical relationship between humans and animals, etc in an way answers my singular point.

I stick by leaving the toads be.[/quote]

I was replying mostly to fiddlehead, bu you don't leave toads be by saying stick to synth. You know superlabs make RC in China, those same superlabs destroy ecosystems, and use road traffick and number of river polluting solvents that actually kills amphibian populations and other lifeforms, to the verge of going extinct in some places.

So you preach doing no harm to environment while your behavior actually does the opposite. Let them die alone in the nature, so that Man is building roads, industries, and destroying slowly all rivers and forests. We know watesr are pretty much dead now, and soils also in most places are dead. No more microorganism life can live there. It's dramatic. So it's good not to play ostrich if you think and promote sustainability. You'll do less harm if you were activitely fighting off construction of roads and cities expansion, than just saying, just go get some synthetic substance. Of course greed is ruining everything for everyone. But I do'nt think you're so called ethic is that clean as you claim it to be. Well even using those computers and phones, and internet is already harming environment to some extent. So noone is innocent here, and you do'nt need to blame others for what you too, participate actively in. Please meditate on that next time you think you'll do eco warrior. You have to get the bigger picture. And first aknowledge your own flaws, before pointing out what you think "others flaws are".
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

ETERNAL
#28 Posted : 5/8/2018 9:38:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ETERNAL wrote:
pitubo wrote:

Attitude wrote:

What's the frogs phone number? I think we all need to know how it feels and then make an objective decision.....

ETERNAL attached the following image(s):
th.jpg (26kb) downloaded 164 time(s).
There is only this and now. What this is exists as one.

tjruddhks
#29 Posted : 5/8/2018 10:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rOm
#30 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:02:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

trjuddhhks come in the chat and we'll talk.

Fidelsbeard
#31 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:10:40 AM

I have not said anything about the environment or our abuse of it .I only referred to the keeping of endangered species as pets.

rOm
#32 Posted : 5/8/2018 11:22:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard wrote:
I have not said anything about the environment or our abuse of it .I only referred to the keeping of endangered species as pets.

Ok, you're information is flawed again : http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/54567/0

the population are very well, and of least concern. I know they die a lot from road traffick. and live longer in captivity than in the wild.
I have friends in Sonora and Colorado. Maybe you should go there and see from your own eyes that it runs everywhere and get killed daily too when they are being active ( whihc is only about three months a year ).

But thank you for being concerned. The point here, is to give best possible chance to an already captive toad, not to keep going on about your opinion not to have any pet.

Also endangered species like axolotl survive better in captivity than in a sole lake that got polluted. so you'll find soon only captive axolotl and no wild ones. But toads population are thriving, given that that they do have adversity with men, but still are quite healthy populations.

tjruddhks
#33 Posted : 5/8/2018 3:06:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Check the chat room

rOm wrote:
Fidelsbeard wrote:

Ok, you're information is flawed again : http://www.iucnredlist.org/details/54567/0

the population are very well, and of least concern. I know they die a lot from road traffick. and live longer in captivity than in the wild.
I have friends in Sonora and Colorado. Maybe you should go there and see from your own eyes that it runs everywhere and get killed daily too when they are being active ( whihc is only about three months a year ).

But thank you for being concerned. The point here, is to give best possible chance to an already captive toad, not to keep going on about your opinion not to have any pet.

Also endangered species like axolotl survive better in captivity than in a sole lake that got polluted. so you'll find soon only captive axolotl and no wild ones. But toads population are thriving, given that that they do have adversity with men, but still are quite healthy populations.

tjruddhks
#34 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:07:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fidelsbeard
#35 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:26:19 PM

There are always exceptions and I am not against keeping pets,axolotls I always wanted to keep myself. I'm glad the toads are not endangered. A lot of animals do very well in captivity and it could be argued there is not really much wild left due to human encroachment. Any wildlife in England has to be managed like a wildlife park.Some exotic species don't live as long as they would in the wild. I guess you really care for your toad and if you can give it decent conditions and a stimulating life then you will have done well.
Peace and safe travels

Fidelsbeard
#36 Posted : 5/8/2018 6:41:36 PM

rOm wrote:

So you preach doing no harm to environment while your behavior actually does the opposite. Let them die alone in the nature, so that Man is building roads, industries, and destroying slowly all rivers and forests. We know watesr are pretty much dead now, and soils also in most places are dead. No more microorganism life can live there. It's dramatic. So it's good not to play ostrich if you think and promote sustainability. You'll do less harm if you were activitely fighting off construction of roads and cities expansion, than just saying, just go get some synthetic substance. Of course greed is ruining everything for everyone. But I do'nt think you're so called ethic is that clean as you claim it to be. Well even using those computers and phones, and internet is already harming environment to some extent. So noone is innocent here, and you do'nt need to blame others for what you too, participate actively in. Please meditate on that next time you think you'll do eco warrior. You have to get the bigger picture. And first aknowledge your own flaws, before pointing out what you think "others flaws are".

I agree with all of the above and I'm not preaching anything. My lifestyle is full of holes and compromises as I try to bring up 2 children in the middle of a huge city on a not huge income. That was my gut reaction. If the animal kept is not endangered which I think should be left to experts and had a stimulating environment where it could be active, living at least as long as it could in the wild, then you are right , I should not be critical of the care the toad receives.

Ulim
#37 Posted : 5/8/2018 7:17:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
I don't think anyone was suggesting to op that they release the toad into the wild. That would be absurd.

Eaglepath wrote:
Real advice: Go to Mexico and let him go!

Nobody said that. Ye ofc. Maybe go read up on what was actually posted.

My opinion on this is. If you never ever kept a pet. Dont go after other ppl.
Many animals live way longer in captivity and also more healthy.

Just because you guys only see the bad side of everything doesnt mean that all animals in captivity are tortured.

null24
#38 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:00:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Ulim wrote:
×... Also releasing it would probably kill it in less than a month. You cant just release animals especially not if this one was captive bred. Also releasing an animal is hard because you first need to find their actual habitat. Just releasing it in the same reagion is not enough. You need to find a population and then slowly train it back to be self sustained.
Its true that some animals should not be kept. But a toad is not one of those animals. Toads rarely travel long distances and are pretty happy with food water and shelter...×...bullies.

Refresh your memory?
Quote:
ye ofc

I'm am Original Female Character?
Wut?
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

DmnStr8
#39 Posted : 5/8/2018 8:51:13 PM

Come what may

A little levity! Razz

What did the bus driver say to the toad? Hop on!
Why did the toad go to the bank with a gun? He wanted to robbit.
What kind of music do frogs listen to? Hip-Hop
What do you get when you cross a frog and a pig? A lifetime ban from the Muppet Show studio.

A man in a movie theater notices what looks like a toad sitting next to him.
"Are you a toad?" asked the man, surprised.
"Yes."
"What are you doing at the movies?"
The toad replied, "Well, I liked the book."

The devout cowboy lost his favorite Bible while he was mending fences out on the range.
Three weeks later, a frog walked up to him carrying the Bible in its mouth.
The cowboy couldn't believe his eyes.
He took the precious book out of the frog's mouth, raised his eyes heavenward and exclaimed, "It's a miracle!"
"Not really," said the frog. "Your name is written inside the cover."

Kikker is pleased now! Surprised Big grin
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Loveall
#40 Posted : 5/9/2018 1:38:17 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Why are frogs so happy? They eat watever bugs them!
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

PREV123NEXT