We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Poll Question : Which is the most visually stimulating psychedelic?
Choice Votes Statistics
Mescaline 0 0 %
DMT 12 85 %
LSD 0 0 %
5-meO-DMT 0 0 %
Bufotenin 1 7 %
Psilocybin 0 0 %
Salvia Divinorum 1 7 %
Iboga 0 0 %
LSA 0 0 %

Most visual psychedelic substance in your experiences Options

ghrue84
#1 Posted : 5/6/2018 8:08:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If I left out any psychedelic that you consider to be more visual than the choices I gave, post a reply so I can see. Also, please rate the psychedelics that you've tried in order of most visual to least visual so we can also have an idea of which psychedelics are the least visual as well.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 5/6/2018 8:18:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

One question i'd like to ask, is that it's said DMT is pretty visually powerful, so what about DMT in Aya/Ana/Pharma-huasca? I myself, i'm very experienced with Harmalas+DMT (usually the plants, Rue and Mimosa/Acacia) and i've hardly ever gotten closed eyed visuals, even from Changa. I've also tried up to 3 hits of LSD, up to 5 grams of Shrooms, up to 50mgs of 4-ACO-DMT, and 2 hits of 25-D Nbome, and have never gotten closed eyed visuals from them. The only full on closed eyed visual i have gotten was a precognitive vision about my dad's death while on Harmine/Harmaline extract with Acacia and Lemon Balm tea, also with some Cannabis smoked. I've also seen a bright white light once during an experience. I know it's said some people don't get much in the way of visuals/visions, especially with Aya, and i'm gonna get around to trying pure vaped DMT sometime or another, but i've also had Mimosa, as well as Acacia root, with Moclobemide instead of Harmalas, and still didn't get closed eyed visuals.

For me, this stuff is all about the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual, not particularly visual at all except for open eyed visuals.

Elrik
#3 Posted : 5/6/2018 11:33:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I dont have it anywhere near as bad as you, but I'm also the type who doesnt get strong visuals. Even on whopping huge doses of mimosa or a gram of mescaline [I weight just 55 kilos] I have to lay in a dark room to have any visuals to speak of. Even then they are not fully encompassing and my aya visions are restricted to colored geometric patterns.

I voted DMT because, while I've never smoked it, the peak on oral DMT can be stronger than LSD or mushroom visuals. Although LSD gives visuals for a much longer time than oral DMT.

Theres so much variation its hard to really rank them from most to least in a serious way but roughly speaking DMT would be strongest followed by either mushrooms or LSD depending on circumstance, I barely got my feet wet with salvia so I'm not certain it ranks above mescaline. Mescaline + harmine ranks above mescaline but still well below mushrooms/LSD.

dragonrider
#4 Posted : 5/7/2018 12:03:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I vote for bufotenin, because it is almost entirely visual. Bufo can be like having full-on DMT visuals, but feeling almost completely sober. I find bufotenin by itself even a bit boring.

ijahdan
#5 Posted : 5/7/2018 12:35:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah Id say bufotenine too. Really unique experience, and without the mental effects, it's almost like watching a 3D film, very clear, I can even move my eyes and head around to see more of the space. This is in total darkness too. I havent got to that visual level yet with dmt but imagine the mental effects would be very strong at such a level. With aya and harmala heavy changa, I get more like visions than visuals. More in my mind's eye so to speak, dream sequences. Same with high dose mescaline.

Acid and mushrooms give me great open eye visuals, which are based on what I can actually see around me, but not much closed eye stuff. So there are different types of visuals to consider too.

soulfood
#6 Posted : 5/7/2018 2:27:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I'm kind of torn on this one.

Obviously DMT has the most when it comes to seeing things you couldn't even imagine. Towards the deep end it gets super immersive. However my high dose LSD voyages have shown me things I am familiar with, albeit in very out of place settings. I guess the thing with DMT is no matter how hard things get I always just about know I have just done something that made it happen and therefore there is an element of calm in the visions.

With LSD I have actually thought my eyes have been blasted with liquid nitrogen and punched to dust by a close friend I hadn't seen in months, but each shard still has perfect vision as it breaks. So I guess maybe LSD is more mind manifesting for myself which leads me to believe there is more substance behind the visions. But also in the way my LSD visions interact with reality is super convincing, compared to DMT which completely dissolves reality.

Heck I probably just answered my own question anyways, as the subject is on visuals, not being so spaced that you can't tell what is real from what's not.

So yeah DMT probably. But I think the reason people get so far out on DMT is that they know they can overdo it without having to worry about when they come back or go on non-compos mentis walkies. I've had sessions with mushrooms which have taken me to that realm, but the euphoria and the duration insurance that DMT offers is lacking too much to dare to go deeper with the fungus. Although I have been pretty deep.

Just gonna say DMT.

Notable exceptions though... I do get super HD visuals from ketamine, although they are a bit dark and predictable. I haven't found my limits on mescaline, although it feels too physical and emotional to really just think of it as an eye candy thing.

With salvia, although it is highly visual it kind of reminds me of the things I used to see in my irresponsible days when I took too much MDMA and thought I was teaching at the front of a class room where all the students were wooden spoons with smiley faces. More a delirium than a hallucination. Then again I guess that's where I go on high dose LSD.

Yup.

DMT.