We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Second Flash! Options

I
#1 Posted : 5/5/2018 11:07:12 PM

EYE

Holding my breath, I drift away from myself in meditation... Familiar feeling of frequency increase, but much smoother... Then I wake! covered with some sort of blanket which I immediately throw from me... I can't see anyone else but I can feel I'm surrounded by many others... In the center of the space, some sort of observation tower, maybe even a ring? This being, masculine, skin of blue fractaling scales (not really, cant find the words) and a very dominant third eye watching over us all, and I can see central lights floating about... Though one's first impression, based on aesthetics alone, may have leaned towards a prison camp, the overtone was one of loving observation, and it FELT more a nursery of sorts... I had a very distinct feeling of a collective unconsciousness... As if my role was to dream, to create in a dormant state of physical being...

Suddenly, I'm looking down over a fractaling canyon, I can't see the bottom but I can feel there's water ... I can see indescribably brilliant colors within the finer fractals near the bottom of my sight, but the overall look of the larger/closer portions of the vista before me become very earthy blue-greens, and give me a very organic and REAL feeling... I remember thinking to myself "Am I flying? I can feel that I'm weightless, that I'm not suspended in anyway, or exerting any sort of intentional physical/mental effort to propel myself... What's going on here?" All of my inquiry melts away as I'm swayed to simply take it in ...

A pirate ship raises in the left field, raising the question of occupancy... I've not made contact with an entity in the fashion I expected to when I started working with DMT (niavely), and is one of the elements of description I was most interested in... I could hear playful banter as the waters rose and fell rhythmically to hide and expose a very peculiar element; the bottom of the boat spiked down so that it was actually attached to the structure it was in, as if it were an amusement park ride designed to move around a bit, but to ultimately stay in the same spot... I could feel that the occupants were small, but not necessarily children; though I'm not entirely sure how this is known, but my existence is the furthest thing from their minds. I felt relieved knowing that at minimum, the space was inhabited, and that contact need not be rushed... I'm drawn away by the familiar feeling of return beckoning. "We'll see you next time!" I hear as the black closes back in around me... They had known!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!