We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123
BirdmanDMT's Insufflated DMT Experience Options

starway6
#41 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:57:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok if you dont have any [[Syrian Rue seed] you could make a lighter tea out of the cappi leaf drink it 20 minutes before smoking the spice...

You could grind up some cappi vine and brew a tea from it after straining the fiberous crap from it..
but cappi vine is nasty tasting stuff!... and you will probibly purge at some time after drinking it but it is far stronger than cappi leafe ..

To be safe i would just make a strong cup of cappi leafe tea... till you get some rue seed...to drink befor vaping the spice...you should get some effect...

cheers...

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

BirdmanDMT
#42 Posted : 4/30/2018 3:07:34 AM

"You going to pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?"

starway6 wrote:
If you dont have any... rue seed.. get some!...you will be happy you did its much stronger...and rue seed is dirt cheap] but MUCH stronger than Cappi leaf...!

...I'll do that! I have 10X Caapi cooking right now for some basic changa. So future plans are in order.

starway6 wrote:
Only way i have used cappi leaf is to make changa with it by infuzing DMT inot the leaf with grain alcohol... [not rubbing alcohol]... then evaporating the alcohol befor smoking it...

...Now see??? That's conflicting data! The thread I'm using says to use IPA Alcohol. I'm sure both methods probably work just fine, but why is there never a consensus on these things? That is my #1 complaint on these DMT forums.

For instance: I've searched on the Nexus and all over the internet regarding "Plugging DMT." I'm doing my "due diligence" as required. But every thread I go to, nobody seems to open their thread with, "Okay this is exactly what I did, how I did it and it definitely works!." They never offer a well-scripted step-by-step procedure. Everything is always vague, no doses are ever stated and if they are, the numbers are all across the board.

I can sense the frustration in the many follow-up posts where people keep asking questions trying to narrow it down to a repeatable PROCESS ...and yet it never gets narrowed down. I can tell that people are thinking the same thing that I am when I read their follow-up posts. They start getting frustrated because it's information that logically should have been included in the very first post!

Here's a perfect example: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=29864 ...I read this entire thread and didn't learn a damn thing about plugging DMT (nor will you).

And I'm not griping at you at all for suggesting grain alcohol instead of IPA. I'm just frustrated that there is such a wide variance in processes, procedures and tek for DMT - along with "enticing threads" that end up having zero information to offer. There just needs to be a go-to thread for "Things that are know to work!" regarding DMT just so people have a definitive starting point that they KNOW will work.

-Birdman

BirdmanDMT
#43 Posted : 4/30/2018 3:18:36 AM

starway6 wrote:
Ok if you dont have any [[Syrian Rue seed] you could make a lighter tea out of the cappi leaf drink it 20 minutes before smoking the spice...

You could grind up some cappi vine and brew a tea from it after straining the fiberous crap from it..
but cappi vine is nasty tasting stuff!... and you will probibly purge at some time after drinking it but it is far stronger than cappi leafe ..

To be safe i would just make a strong cup of cappi leafe tea... till you get some rue seed...to drink befor vaping the spice...you should get some effect...

cheers...

...Okay, This will be a typical follow-up question that you will see many people posting in these "how to" threads where key data is missing. I've never brewed caapi tea, so I don't know how to do it. I'm opting for the "lighter" Caapi leaf tea instead of the hurl-producing vine, so here are my "walk me through it" questions:

(1) How much water do I use?
(2) How much Caapi leaf do I use (grams / milligrams)?
(3) Do I put it in something like a coffee filter or just let the leaf float around in the heated water?
(4) How long do I brew it?
(5) Do I bring it to a boil, or not?
(6) Can I add lemon and sugar if it tastes really bad?
(7) Anything else I should know?

You have the "when to drink it" part already included.

Thanks in advance!
-Birdman

Fidelsbeard
#44 Posted : 4/30/2018 6:31:48 AM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

Top left of page is the Nexus Wiki, under Extraction Tek is the Harmalas section where you can find Harmalas Extraction and Separation Guide. The Wiki is go to for all info DMT wise before searching the forums, the Wisdom Extract of Nexus members through the ages Smile

Lumina
#45 Posted : 4/30/2018 8:02:56 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Nausea from rue or caapi (i speak only for purified alkaloids) can be bypassed by allowing the body to get used to these compounds. At first only dosing the rima, gradually increasing the amount each day until you’ve been through all marks, 2mg/kg, 3mg/kg, 4mg/kg. Of course you could try to vape some spice after each of these doses as the enhancement will be there and you will get an idea about what to expect, anxiety will also not be present anymore so that’s another plus, but at 4mg/kg rima I’d recommend dosing the spice too, 20 min. apart. The 4mg/kg method never fails me. There I can dose spice in the range of 65-100mg, each of the upper mg marks (75, 85, 95) being very unique on their own.. more powerfull as the dose goes up, for sure, but with the right inhibition I’ve had better times at 75mg than at 100 even. They say that when dosed properly on rima, very little spice should go a very long way.

Psilosopher?
#46 Posted : 4/30/2018 9:50:30 AM

Don't Panic

BirdmanDMT wrote:
...Now see??? That's conflicting data! The thread I'm using says to use IPA Alcohol. I'm sure both methods probably work just fine, but why is there never a consensus on these things? That is my #1 complaint on these DMT forums.

For instance: I've searched on the Nexus and all over the internet regarding "Plugging DMT." I'm doing my "due diligence" as required. But every thread I go to, nobody seems to open their thread with, "Okay this is exactly what I did, how I did it and it definitely works!." They never offer a well-scripted step-by-step procedure. Everything is always vague, no doses are ever stated and if they are, the numbers are all across the board.

I can sense the frustration in the many follow-up posts where people keep asking questions trying to narrow it down to a repeatable PROCESS ...and yet it never gets narrowed down. I can tell that people are thinking the same thing that I am when I read their follow-up posts. They start getting frustrated because it's information that logically should have been included in the very first post!

Here's a perfect example: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=29864 ...I read this entire thread and didn't learn a damn thing about plugging DMT (nor will you).

And I'm not griping at you at all for suggesting grain alcohol instead of IPA. I'm just frustrated that there is such a wide variance in processes, procedures and tek for DMT - along with "enticing threads" that end up having zero information to offer. There just needs to be a go-to thread for "Things that are know to work!" regarding DMT just so people have a definitive starting point that they KNOW will work.

-Birdman

That conflicting data was precisely what made me create this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=687361 (I might complete it at some point)

But after messing around with extractions a lot, i realised that one learns more through error, so long as they follow a framework. I love deviating from a method, changing only one variable. But i play it safe and make sure that i can still get yield. I ceased to play around when my time was getting limited.

As for ROA's and technique, that's more an acquired skill. Learn the general principles and then apply them. One will inevitably burn some of their DMT. That's how one learns. There's no tek or methodology for ingestion. Most people aren't particularly picky about how it gets in their system, as long as it gets there. They all have pros and cons. Gravity bongs are great for people who don't smoke bongs, but those DIY ones are prone to spill. Sandwich method is great for anyone that can handle long and slow draws. But the leaf material you use affects the trip, regardless of psychoctivity. This method also has a learning curve (i.e. no direct flame, slow roast of top herb layer etc.)
People seem to like the simplicity of electronic vapes. I have no experience with such things, so cannot speak for it's efficacy. And then there's the GVG. Everyone seems to love it. I don't. I'm an idiot and am probably using it wrong. It just takes too long to ingest it all. That's why the gravity bong is my go to method (only recently dabbled with this ROA. Mainly have done sandwich method in pipes and normal bongs). A few gos with this method, and it's already become my favourite ROA (which is saying something, since i've used sandwich method in pipes/bongs hundreds of times). One HUGE inhale of condensed vapour, all at once. No third hit nonsense. Just gotta prepare your space so there's no chance of spills (unless you don't care about spills).

I use either acetone or IPA for my changa. IPA lingers a bit longer (it is slightly heavier), so needs a very thorough airing out. I leave it out for far longer than necessary, since i've tasted it in my smoke, even though i couldn't detect its scent on the changa. Hence, i use acetone. Evaps cleanly in 2 days max (depending on climate and conditions).

As far as aya goes, i love the purge. I, too, was apprehensive about vomiting, but's not really a lot. One typically fasts before hand, so the amount that gets thrown up is basically just the aya. And when one is in that intense psychedelic mind state, purging feels utterly divine. No awful taste during the trip, because you don't care. The euphoria and feelings of energy far outweigh the downsides to purging. Having said that, aya isn't as casual as freebase and changa (and neither one is casual to begin with). One needs to have the entire day devoted to aya. I like to think of the deathly taste and the purge as being part of a ritual, which makes it self limiting. Not something one does without intent.

I've had DMT in all of it's smokable forms countless amounts of times. I take heavy doses. REALLY HEAVY DOSES. So i'm no stranger to extremely intense experiences. But i've only had aya thrice. Because it's not something i take lightly.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

Loveall
#47 Posted : 4/30/2018 1:07:15 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
starway6 wrote:
If you dont have any... rue seed.. get some!...you will be happy you did its much stronger...and rue seed is dirt cheap] but MUCH stronger than Cappi leaf...!

...I'll do that! I have 10X Caapi cooking right now for some basic changa. So future plans are in order.

starway6 wrote:
Only way i have used cappi leaf is to make changa with it by infuzing DMT inot the leaf with grain alcohol... [not rubbing alcohol]... then evaporating the alcohol befor smoking it...

-Birdman

Have you checked the Nexus wiki? That is where you can find the polished procedures that came out of the hard work from people in the threads.

No need for frustrarion. The messy experimental process with uncertainties and dead ends can be a lot of fun! To each their own though, if you don't enjoy that, stick with the wiki. The wiki is pretty good, and people have put lots of work into it.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

starway6
#48 Posted : 4/30/2018 1:50:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Its been long known that they put stuff in rubbing alcohol [[[to make you sick]]]..so people dont drink it...

years back...When i was just beginning... i used rubbing alcohol for changa once only.. and after evaporation i smoked the changa..it didnt kill me and i didnt get sick ..BUT...why not use a more pure safer alcohol for the changa...

Whater was put in rubbing alcohol?.. i dont want it!...just use pure gain alcohol..or hi proof vodka to make changa..be mindfull of what you are putting in your body...

BirdmanDMT
#49 Posted : 4/30/2018 5:43:31 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
Top left of page is the Nexus Wiki, under Extraction Tek is the Harmalas section where you can find Harmalas Extraction and Separation Guide. The Wiki is go to for all info DMT wise before searching the forums, the Wisdom Extract of Nexus members through the ages Smile

...I've seen the wiki and it is very good! But I was looking for a single-serving Caapi tea recipe. I have extracted enough spice to make Walter White jealous. GordoTEK's YouTube extraction video was excellent in its offering of a step-by-step process (which is how I operate). GordoTEK anticipates what the viewer will ask and addresses this throughout his video. I know he's a member and references the Nexus in his video.

It's difficult to teach others when you already "know something." You cannot un-think what you already know. It's difficult for the "knowing" to place themselves in the shoes of the "unknowing" when explaining how to do something. There is an art to facilitating this exchange of information.

Lumina wrote:
Nausea from rue or caapi (i speak only for purified alkaloids) can be bypassed by allowing the body to get used to these compounds. At first only dosing the rima, gradually increasing the amount each day until you’ve been through all marks, 2mg/kg, 3mg/kg, 4mg/kg. Of course you could try to vape some spice after each of these doses as the enhancement will be there and you will get an idea about what to expect, anxiety will also not be present anymore so that’s another plus, but at 4mg/kg rima I’d recommend dosing the spice too, 20 min. apart. The 4mg/kg method never fails me. There I can dose spice in the range of 65-100mg, each of the upper mg marks (75, 85, 95) being very unique on their own.. more powerfull as the dose goes up, for sure, but with the right inhibition I’ve had better times at 75mg than at 100 even. They say that when dosed properly on rima, very little spice should go a very long way.

...Now that makes sense. This obviously requires a lot of experimentation. That means at some point one of my "experiments" will most likely send me to the toilet. It's interesting the rather large DMT "dose range" you choose to operate at. I'm not sure if these are vaping doses or oral doses?

I did smoke a goodly amount of Caapi leaves last night 15 minutes prior to vaping which provided a nearly 1-hour long DMT experience (based on 60 mgs). There were a few "issues" during my journey, but it was definitely an extended trip - and a rather wild journey, indeed! I could issue a report on this one, but I don't want to spam up the forum with my many posts.

Psilosopher? wrote:
That conflicting data was precisely what made me create this thread: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...spx?g=posts&m=687361 (I might complete it at some point)

...And what you are doing is very close to what I was thinking. I'm not copying everything in your reply, but I agree with all of which you have written. I don't think I'll really need to try Aya as I'm getting all of the information I need from the other methods. It becomes a "risk vs. reward" issue at that point.

starway6 wrote:
Its been long known that they put stuff in rubbing alcohol [[[to make you sick]]]..so people dont drink it...

...Actually you've made a convincing argument, so I will use the grain alcohol. But 99% IPA 'should" evaporate off of a sheet of glass without any residue. Whatever that 0.1% of other crap is really shouldn't be a factor. I used Naptha in my DMT extraction, so the likelihood of "bad things" happening to me are probably more prevelant during my extractions rather than during intake.

I just noticed that the most widely accepted link on the Nexus for making Changa says to use IPA instead of grain alcohol for 10x Caapi. A "unification of process" really should be established in this regard to avoid confusion.

...Thanks everyone for their feedback!
-Birdman

Fidelsbeard
#50 Posted : 4/30/2018 6:45:25 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

I hadn't seen such content on You Tube, not sure what I think about it...too much publicity may have consequences, people will find DMT or it will find them, no need for exposure on this platform,Joe Rogan is bad enough...

Lumina
#51 Posted : 4/30/2018 7:57:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The dosages I described were pharma/oral roa. It might seem like a lot at first, but there are onset differences between each roa as you already have noticed, I guess... the kick, and not just that, the experience overall will be different for every roa. Until now I tend to believe pharma is the most elegant of all. The onset of it is rather slow i.e for me nothing happens until the clock hits exactly 1hr post dosing, after which a gradual increase in intensitty happens over the span of at least 45 minutes... a lot more tamed than vaping ( which is also lovely Love ). Peaking after 1hr, another hour at the plateaus and then returning back to baseline slowly. I never purged from extracts. Decoction is a whole different beast when it comes to that and I’ve got less experience with brewing because this exact reason.Surprised

BirdmanDMT
#52 Posted : 5/1/2018 4:37:35 AM

Lumina wrote:
The dosages I described were pharma/oral roa. It might seem like a lot at first, but there are onset differences between each roa as you already have noticed, I guess... the kick, and not just that, the experience overall will be different for every roa. Until now I tend to believe pharma is the most elegant of all. The onset of it is rather slow i.e for me nothing happens until the clock hits exactly 1hr post dosing, after which a gradual increase in intensitty happens over the span of at least 45 minutes... a lot more tamed than vaping ( which is also lovely Love ). Peaking after 1hr, another hour at the plateaus and then returning back to baseline slowly. I never purged from extracts. Decoction is a whole different beast when it comes to that and I’ve got less experience with brewing because this exact reason.Surprised

...Okay, then I'd like to discuss this with your further (maybe via PM?). IV and Pharma seem more of a definitive ROA for me than vaping, although my last vape was rather "interesting" to say the least. If I can pull off Pharma without tossing in the toilet, then I agree with you that this is the preferable ROA.

Fidelsbeard wrote:
I hadn't seen such content on You Tube, not sure what I think about it...too much publicity may have consequences, people will find DMT or it will find them, no need for exposure on this platform,Joe Rogan is bad enough...

...It is paradoxical, but if this information is out there - anywhere, then sooner or later it's going to go mainstream. Heightened attention to DMT does not mean that this automatically spells the end for obtaining/extracting it. If something is considered valuable, then people find very creative ways around increased regulations.

Gordo's tek is flawless, I have to admit. Snow white virgin spice every time! However, Joe Rogan gives me a headache,

-Birdman

Lumina
#53 Posted : 5/1/2018 12:57:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

BirdmanDMT wrote:
..Okay, then I'd like to discuss this with your further (maybe via PM?). IV and Pharma seem more of a definitive ROA for me than vaping, although my last vape was rather "interesting" to say the least. If I can pull off Pharma without tossing in the toilet, then I agree with you that this is the preferable ROA.

It’s mandatory I add the fact that changa too delivers hyperspace at profound levels and uniqueness I could hardly achieve with only vaped dmt... not impossible, but the amounts needed to immerse so deep were ridiculously high.. Even with a perfected method (though never tried the GVG) there would still be flaws and, on top of that, that short window of time in which I had to race to the 3rd hit was a killer. This on the other hand does never happen with changa blends. The experiences are full blown, the duration is a win for whenever I don’t have enough time for pharma, the onset is as well slower, gradual, and there’s plenty time inside that space to clarify questions, have a good grasp at revelations etc... and if, as I return to baseline, I feel I want a bit more time, one more toke is usually all it takes to dive back in. Tbh, now, I can’t imagine having one without the other (dmt/harmalas) and I definitely recommend it to you too.

It’s great you added caapi leaf prior to vaped spice. I use them on a regular basis, plain as well as in changa and they make a huge difference.

I’d offer my advice with pleasure, of course. So feel free to PM whenever I can be of assistance. My humble experience is limited, although I managed to find my sweet spot and also helped my significant other in doing the same thing for a handfull of experiences. I trust that I can offer some solid tips regarding these things.

starway6
#54 Posted : 5/1/2018 2:50:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wrote:

I just noticed that the most widely accepted link on the Nexus for making Changa says to use IPA instead of grain alcohol for 10x Caapi. A "unification of process" really should be established in this regard to avoid confusion.

...Thanks everyone for their feedback!
-Birdman

You can use IPA in changa if you like .. but i forgot to tell you that IPA leaves a bad taste in the changa after evaporation...

Maybe if one waits longer after evaporation that taste may leave? or may not?

Using everclear or atleast hi proof vodka shouldent leave that taste...

PREV123