We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Trying to maximize yield.. Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 4/27/2018 11:50:45 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

So the neighbours little Bufo Alvarius wanted to try this approach to see if it could maximize yield.
200 MHRB used.
The idea he told me was to first pulverize the bark using a blender and some distilled water. Then pour this in a pot and heat to a boil. After that let it cool to room temp then in to the freezer over night.
Next letting this thaw and then put it in an acid bath boiling this for around 9 hours with 3 cycles of water and acid.
After this combining the liquids and filter them some times through different filters to get a clean liquid in the end. Let this be in the fridge for a while for more gunk settle to the bottom then decant and filter once more. After this boiling down the liquid to around 1 liter.
This liquid is then poured into a 5 liter vessel while the MHRB “clay” is put in another 5 liter vessel and topped up with distilled water LYE and salt. The same for the other vessel as well.
The first work involves only the vessel with the clean liquid. Pulling with Hexane, freeze, dry and collect. When this is not pulling any more “magic” then the work with the other vessel begins.
This is done without heat except for the last pulls where the vessel is put in a hot tap water bath.
He told me that so far only with the first vessel he is nearly up to a yield of 2% of fluffy white crystals and some more yellow but still pretty fluffy ones.

If you want to try this tek there is some safety precautions to be aware of.

LYE/NaOH - When working with this always wear safety equipment such as gloves and goggles, as well breathing mask. Always add this to water not the otherway around.

Hexane - use breathing mask when working with this. (Hexane is neurotoxic - avoid prolonged exposure.)

Separating layers - Be careful not to get any LYE in you solvent when pulling. If you do there is ways to go: either make a mix of bicarbonate and distilled water and add to the solvent mix and separate. Or you can simply transfer the solvent with the lye spill into a smaller narrow vessel when you separate this again.

Be also careful if using heat, the vessels should be warm but at a temperature good for touching them with you hand.

Freezing - make good wrap of plastic film around your pyrex otherwise the solvent easily escape and contaminate your freezer.

When ready to evaporate be quick by pouring of the solvent and fan dry the dishes with the goodies. If you are to slow they will melt into the remaining solvent and make a mess.

Whn you have scraped up you crystals there is ways to purify them with an RE-X process. When using this approach at least in my sense there is no need. The first pulls with the "liquid only" vessel will bring you very pure and fluffy crystals.
Also it is worth to mention that it is even difficult to get emulsion in this one. You can shake mix in a violent way and still the separation is pretty quick and clean.

1. 200 MHRB blended with distilled H2O
2. Make a boil then freeze and thaw.
3. Acid cook with distilled water and lemon acid ph 3-4, 3 cycles*3 hours. Filter and boil down to about a liter then pour in your extraction vessel (5 liter). Take the MHRB dough and put in your other vessel.
4. Make a mix of 200gr of salt and 200gr of LYE mixed in distilled H20.
5. Pour this equally into the 2 vessels and top up with distilled water(leave room for solvent).
6. Start mixing solvent 100ml into the vessel with the clean liquid(leaving the other vessel of mix to work during the period of time your are pulling).
7. Mix 100ml Hexane stir/mix 1-2min then let separate, repeat 3 times then pull, freeze over night decant and collect. This was done 9 times.
8. Now start with the other vessel with the same approach.

The frog promised me to report back when he was done to see what the final total yield is.
Eaglepath attached the following image(s):
20180427_124413.jpg (2,609kb) downloaded 277 time(s).
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Fidelsbeard
#2 Posted : 4/27/2018 12:00:22 PM

The Life You Ordered has Arrived

If you are suggesting this as a "new" tek in some way distinct from the teks outlined in the Wiki,then maybe you should consider including some safe technique advice;eg mixing of dangerous chemicals and safety equipment.

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 4/27/2018 12:44:52 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Fidelsbeard wrote:
If you are suggesting this as a "new" tek in some way distinct from the teks outlined in the Wiki,then maybe you should consider including some safe technique advice;eg mixing of dangerous chemicals and safety equipment.

I do not know if to call this a new tek. It is a mix of some tek and own experience and ideas but thank you I will add some information. If i miss anything I appreciate feedback.

Thanks.

Northerner
#4 Posted : 4/27/2018 1:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Plastic cling film will quickly degrade with exposure to vapour and is permeable. I found foil better as a short term cover solution.
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 4/27/2018 1:32:23 PM

Northerner wrote:
Plastic cling film will quickly degrade with exposure to vapour and is permeable. I found foil better as a short term cover solution.

Thank you, will use this in the future!

Fidelsbeard
#6 Posted : 4/27/2018 2:28:03 PM

Nice xtals! I do hot pulls as I like my spice spicy...I think we still have to give thanks to the original Cyb though.
What weight have you got from how many pulls so far? When do you think enough is enough?I always wonder if I can get a bit more!

Eaglepath
#7 Posted : 4/27/2018 2:46:20 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
Nice xtals! I do hot pulls as I like my spice spicy...I think we still have to give thanks to the original Cyb though.
What weight have you got from how many pulls so far? When do you think enough is enough?I always wonder if I can get a bit more!

Thanks!Smile

I only use heat in the end due to heat has caused emulsions for me before(i know otherway around).

Yes indeed thanks to Cyb! and other nexians who has fed me with knowledge both before and after I became a member. Hands down!

I got around 4g from 6 pulls, this is only from the "liquid without bark" vessel. I will report back tomorrow with two more pulls from that one and 2 first ones from the "barkmix".

The idea this time is to pull to zero yield. Or until the goo that pulls dont smell like it should when vapedSmile

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 4/27/2018 4:08:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is pretty much how I do it and the product looks the same Smile

Now I use coffee grinder, freeze-thawing and pressure cooker to break down bark, in that order. I will try blender prior to free-thawing to see if there are any changes in yield.

Filtration is done with loose cotton, then tight cotton and vacuum.

Fidelsbeard
#9 Posted : 4/27/2018 7:25:35 PM

Sounds great Eaglepath!

Alev-Kev
#10 Posted : 4/28/2018 2:36:34 PM

Just a consciousness walking around in a meatsak

This is very close to the Hybrid-Hybrid Tek that I did a while ago. Boil;Freeze,Thaw;Acidify;Reduce;Salt;Base;Pull I don't filter or discard until completed, now. No jars for weeks anymore, either. This method makes the bark lose its goodies FAST!

* Tips hat to CYB for hyb-salt and Max ION tek

Eaglepath
#11 Posted : 4/28/2018 4:50:35 PM

Alev-Kev wrote:
This is very close to the Hybrid-Hybrid Tek that I did a while ago. Boil;Freeze,Thaw;Acidify;Reduce;Salt;Base;Pull I don't filter or discard until completed, now. No jars for weeks anymore, either. This method makes the bark lose its goodies FAST!

* Tips hat to CYB for hyb-salt and Max ION tek

Yes I saw your tek it is very similar.. Also the Max ION tek I used before with great result.. I have a beutiful Pdf with that tek.. do not remember where I got it but very good..

The idea with my approach was to separate the bark and do separate pulls this way.. I will post back when I have the final yield.. so far it looks very promising.. I think this is the approach so far that has at least for me squeezed everything out of the beautiful amazing plant!Smile

All my hats off for CYB! Thank you!

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 4/29/2018 4:09:44 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hexane is neurotoxic - avoid prolonged exposure.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Eaglepath
#13 Posted : 4/29/2018 7:53:26 AM

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hexane is neurotoxic - avoid prolonged exposure.

Alright adding this!

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 4/30/2018 9:38:25 AM

The little Bufo called me and told that he ended up with 3,4g so it is bearly a 2% yield. But the crystals are very fluffy and pure, so he will not Re-X.

Fidelsbeard
#15 Posted : 4/30/2018 9:50:23 AM

2% is my usual yield, I don't bother with a re-x either, I make e-leaf/changa...what's your preference Eaglepath?

Eaglepath
#16 Posted : 4/30/2018 10:49:48 AM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
2% is my usual yield, I don't bother with a re-x either, I make e-leaf/changa...what's your preference Eaglepath?

I mainly work with Changa as well.. I just made some with Bufo as well that waiting to dry. Otherwise if working with pure crystals I usually do the sandwich method. Maybe do some enhanced leaves as well just because you mentioned it!Pleased

Fidelsbeard
#17 Posted : 4/30/2018 12:39:50 PM

What does Bufo bring to the party? I've heard of it but don't know anything about it

Eaglepath
#18 Posted : 4/30/2018 12:58:35 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
What does Bufo bring to the party? I've heard of it but don't know anything about it

I have no idea if to be honest. Just thought it would be interesting to try so I followed this tek by Fractal Enhancement:

Source Material:
8-10g cebil seeds
Solvents:
100ml IPA 99%
500ml Distilled (De-ionised) Water
Reagents/Desiccants:
2g Sodium carbonate
200ml Vinegar (Water and Acetic Acid)
Equipment:
hot plate for toasting
a few jars
stainless steel pot
coffee filters

I took then the crude extract and dissolved it in dry 50% anise liquer with 20* Caapi infused into: 200mg Chaliponga, 200mg Damiana, 200mg Caapi, 200mg Calea and around 800mg fluffy white cozy Mimosa Pollen!Pleased

Fidelsbeard
#19 Posted : 4/30/2018 2:31:35 PM

Blimey Shocked Surprised Thumbs up

Eaglepath
#20 Posted : 4/30/2018 3:46:58 PM

Fidelsbeard wrote:
Blimey Shocked Surprised Thumbs up

HihihiLove