We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
mescaline sulphate success with pics ( dg & kash <3) Options

teotenakeltje
#1 Posted : 4/20/2018 9:27:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sooo happy right now Big grin
after some fuck ups along the way I finally extracted my first mescaline sulphate ever! Thank you dg for your awesome tek!
from 815g dried material, complete pedro with core and spines and all, from my garden, I yielded 5,8g of what seems to be some very clean crystals. Not too bad me thinks.
I probably lost some yield since I had to re a/b half of of the xylene pull (I split the xylene in half after the pull, unfortunately I overshot the first salting to ph 3, so I had to restart that)
I did not combine the saltings as I was curious to see how my mistake would effect the final outcome.
Now if you check the attached pics you will see a clear difference in appearance. One half is very fluffy, with the typical long needles, and the other half is more dense but also very shiny, it looks more like the pics Benz posted in the 'simple titration tek'. Both are tasting very bitter, with no salty taste whatsoever. How could this be explained ?
My theory is that the denser looking pile was more compressed during filtering, and it also took a longer time to filter, because there was simply more mescaline to be filtered, in less solution (this part was reduced more before adding the acetone)
I just hope that it is as pure as the fluffy looking pile...

Thanks again to all the nexins who shared their knowledge, I couldn't have done it whitout y'all Love
teotenakeltje attached the following image(s):
IMG_1123.jpg (2,332kb) downloaded 329 time(s).
IMG_1122.jpg (2,204kb) downloaded 326 time(s).
IMG_1119.jpg (2,315kb) downloaded 326 time(s).
IMG_1118.jpg (2,210kb) downloaded 325 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 4/20/2018 9:30:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oooooooooooooooooooooo priddy Very happy
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

starway6
#3 Posted : 4/21/2018 12:58:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you try the mescaline?

If so..how was the experiance compaired to cacti tea?

DansMaTete
#4 Posted : 4/21/2018 2:29:00 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

*sparkling eyes*

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Kash
#5 Posted : 4/21/2018 5:19:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Very nice that's what I like to see. Tho your crystals are a tad too dense in the second pic if I had to nitpick =P
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

teotenakeltje
#6 Posted : 4/21/2018 7:46:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Kash wrote:
Tho your crystals are a tad too dense in the second pic if I had to nitpick =P

Hey thanks for hurting my feelings Laughing

Kash also big thanks to you, I followed your tek, but then finished with dg's titration tek.

For the second pile I think I fucked up the recrystalization cause of the slow filtering

@starway: didn't test yet as the mescaline was just dried yesterday

#7 Posted : 4/21/2018 10:42:42 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Damnnnn ..beautiful job teo Cool Not messin around..

Now comes the taste test Razz

Great work!

blue.magic
#8 Posted : 4/21/2018 2:36:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good job, sir! Admiring with a little bit of envy Thumbs up

teotenakeltje
#9 Posted : 4/23/2018 10:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ok just for the record, I tested 200mg yesterday morning.
definately psychedelic at this dose, although it started with a more empathogenic effect after about 1 hour, just being content to sit in my garden with my kids and family. About 2 hours I started getting in psychedelic territory, with the colors being slightly more intense and seeing patterns in the clouds, floor etc...
An anger attack of my 3 year old was rather intense to behold, and trying to calm him down was even more intense Smile
Good that I didn't take more or else it would've been to stressy with all the family responsibilities....
There was slight nausea at the start, but it got better after a couple of hours. Definately much cleaner then cactus tea, no drowsiness whatsoever. Unfortunately I got a nasty headache at the tail of the trip.
So all in all a rather low dose (as expected), but quite enjoyable. Generally I'm not a big fan of low dosages but this was pretty pleasant. Looking forward to upping the dose next time, hopefuly without the headache.

#10 Posted : 4/23/2018 11:23:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

teotenakeltje wrote:
ok just for the record, I tested 200mg yesterday morning.
definately psychedelic at this dose, although it started with a more empathogenic effect after about 1 hour, just being content to sit in my garden with my kids and family. About 2 hours I started getting in psychedelic territory, with the colors being slightly more intense and seeing patterns in the clouds, floor etc...
An anger attack of my 3 year old was rather intense to behold, and trying to calm him down was even more intense Smile
Good that I didn't take more or else it would've been to stressy with all the family responsibilities....
There was slight nausea at the start, but it got better after a couple of hours. Definately much cleaner then cactus tea, no drowsiness whatsoever. Unfortunately I got a nasty headache at the tail of the trip.
So all in all a rather low dose (as expected), but quite enjoyable. Generally I'm not a big fan of low dosages but this was pretty pleasant. Looking forward to upping the dose next time, hopefuly without the headache.

That's great!

I'm glad that dosage had worked so well, given what you had going on that day. Yeah, I alway get tiny bits of nausea in the beginning, then after around 1.5-2hrs it typically subsides and starts to lead into the experience with it's gradual buildup.

Sucks about the headache, unsure of what that means exactly. I would always drink a glass of water before, sometimes have a little cacao with around 6oz of light roast coffee, opens up things a bit prior Very happy Never have gotten a headache though, so I guess I can't really help you there.

Yeah, for even dosages on the lower end like 200mg - that can be a really nice dosage, especially during the outdoors, so so beautiful.. Love

Write up a report when you decide to take moar. Thumbs up

blue.magic
#11 Posted : 4/23/2018 2:37:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The headache might be a result of other phenetylamines or other alkaloids mixed in you might be sensitive and which might got too concentrated due to extraction. Just guessing...

starway6
#12 Posted : 4/23/2018 2:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

teotenakeltje wrote:
Kash wrote:
Tho your crystals are a tad too dense in the second pic if I had to nitpick =P

Hey thanks for hurting my feelings Laughing

Kash also big thanks to you, I followed your tek, but then finished with dg's titration tek.

For the second pile I think I fucked up the recrystalization cause of the slow filtering

@starway: didn't test yet as the mescaline was just dried yesterday

Please let us know when you try the mescaline..

From what ive read fairly pure mescaline should have very little body load.. and be a more clean head stone ..
It should be a very nice experiance...

Iv e tryed many times in the past [..to extract crystals]..with cacti.. but the nasty smelling exylene and all that thick cacti snot made it a hard to acheive...

teotenakeltje
#13 Posted : 4/23/2018 3:17:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure what triggered the headache, the mescaline should be pretty pure so I don't know if there are that much other phens in it to cause any headaches, last time I had cactus tea I was fine. It was very sunny and hot yesterday, and I spent all day outside, so maybe that had something to do with it....
I'll let y'all know how the next session went

starway6 wrote:

Please let us know when you try the mescaline..

From what ive read fairly pure mescaline should have very little body load.. and be a more clean head stone ..
It should be a very nice experiance...

Iv e tryed many times in the past [..to extract crystals]..with cacti.. but the nasty smelling exylene and all that thick cacti snot made it a hard to acheive...

actually I just did, just check my post above Smile
I can confirm that it is much smoother than cactus tea, but the dose was pretty low so that might change with higher dosages, but from what I've read it shouldn't. It was comparable with a weak acid trip, but the build up was much more gradual and took about 3-4 hours to fully develop. It was definately much more enjoyable than a low dose LSD or mushrooms, because those make feel a bit uncomfortable and anxious at low doses.
The extraction isn't realy hard to do, you could buy a mask if the xylene is bothering you, or just take limonene which smells nice, and I've read that a pressure cooker should eliminate the snot. In my case, drying the chips beforehand did not cause any snot during boiling.

starway6
#14 Posted : 4/23/2018 11:29:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is a simple but clever method to extract mescaline crystals fro over ten years ago..

It says you can .. safley.. get mescaline citrate from this simple method ...

go to address...simple thtree step mescaline extraction....

It has to do with harvesting the crystals from half frozen water using no dangerous chemicles in this tecEasy Three Step Mescaline Citrate - The Psychedelic Experience ...
https://www.shroomery.or...wflat.php/Number/7875294
20 posts - ‎6 authors
Easy Three-Step Mescaline Citrate Materials needed: 1) Peruvian torch or San Pedro cactus powder 2) Lye (use gloves and ventilation) 3) Xylene (use gloves and ventilation) 4) Glass gallon jug with ...

starway6
#15 Posted : 4/23/2018 11:39:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is [Hobyist] report of his mescaline citrate experiance below .....

"The onset came much faster. On an empty stomach, I was feeling very strong effects after 45 minutes, and was seriously tripping after 90 minutes. There were initial waves of intensity interrupted with occasional waves of physical euphoria unlike what I experienced on the cactus blend of alkaloids. The euphoric waves felt absolutely incredible! The whole experience was a lot cleaner. After 2 hours, I didn't see things the same way anymore, but the dream state was much more lucid. It was as if this world was changed, rather than entering into a different one. More transparent, and in that respect closer to LSD. Everything was moving as if I was looking though heat waves. After 5 hours, I was wanting to kick it up even higher because it was so smooth. No anxiety at all anymore at that point. (Re-dosing after 3 hours might be an option, or maybe a mushroom because it works faster.) It went away a lot cleaner, too. After 12 hours, I didn't feel as thick and drugged as I usually do from cactus. Fantastic. Highly recommended."

starway6
#16 Posted : 4/23/2018 11:45:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I forgot to add [in the mescaline citrate extraction]... he did not use san pedro cacti....
he used a Torch cacti with higher mescaline content...

Cactus Man
#17 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:23:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Perfect! Thumbs up

Sulphate is what was taken in "The doors of perception"

Kash
#18 Posted : 4/30/2018 3:59:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Heck yeah.

I find the best way to go for someone with mesc is to stagger the dosage, which eliminates anxiety. Some people dont seem to have that problem, some do. It is a slow build up and feels incredible. Conversation is a breeze, colors are vibrant, and 12 hours of prismatic glory later when the sun is up, you are suprised by the time and still feeling great. And you feel great after you wake up as well. 4x150mg caps staggered every two hours is the secret formula. Of course, some people need more or less depending on body chemistry... and the product.

As far as the headache goes, that could be any number of things. All you can really do to try and prevent that is stay hydrated.
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.