We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Retaining higher states of consciousness while sober Options

Kajlian
#1 Posted : 4/29/2018 1:24:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just had the biggest awakening of my life. You know that feeling you get while tripping, the feeling of "if I remember this when I'm sober again I'll have the answer to everything I need the answer to"? I never thought I'd be able to grasp those concepts in a sober state ever but today I think I did it. It's like I managed to bring the most important part of my trip back into reality, and I can see it so clearly now.

It's like I've gotten to the point where all I need to access the amazing insights you feel like you have while tripping is a bit of thinking and BOOM I'm right there. Concepts that usually seem completly impossible to understand suddenly seem so obvious to me.. I feel like I can see it all. It's almost like I'm tripping although I'm not. Like the "hightened consciousness" part of psychedelic experiences is with me even while sober.

I don't know this might not be something special at all but it just feels important to share this somewhere.

I think my explaination of what I'm experiencing is pretty bad but maybe someone else know's what I'm talking about, do you think it's common to experience a hightened sense of consciousness like this without the help of psychedelics?
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 4/29/2018 3:27:21 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It might not be common but it's certainly not unheard of. I think quite a few members here could attest to that, in some manner or other.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 4/29/2018 4:20:30 AM

Come what may

Meditation has helped me in so many ways with my psychedelic journeys. I would also say that my psychedelic journeys have helped my meditation. The combination has brought about answers that I feel I could not have obtained unless I had tapped into these resources of altered states of consciousness. This translates to feeling of as you said 'heightened consciousness'.

Once you have observed this process within, it becomes easier and easier to switch on. I feel like these 'truths' or 'revelations' or 'epiphanies' could not be understood unless they were within all along. It is a certain recognition. Once you are aware of these powerful insights they become part of you.

I am glad you were paying attention to this within yourself! I feel like we all have access to this power. I feel it is a birthright. It just has to be observed and claimed.
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Astonish
#4 Posted : 4/29/2018 6:14:09 AM

Ontological Philosopher

With my first DMT journey, I brought everything back!
I remember every second of the lessons.
When it comes to mushies, this really happened, me and my fiancee ate 5g dried cyans,
with about 15g dried golden teachers in tea, consumed all of it in a matter of 13 minutes;
we were in our bedroom in the absolute dark and silence,
We started peaking at about 30 minutes,
and continued to rise for about another 40 minutes,
peaking for about 6 1/2 hrs with the end coming after about 8 hours when we fell asleep.
at the hour mark we communicated telepathically,
we were both in the same dimension in hyperspace,
it was very much like a dmt journey,
we proceeded to basically morph together,
our conscious energies merged. We were communicating,
but neither of us were talking at all. To this day, we are still merged,
we always say and think the exact same thing,
not some of the time, but like 90% of the time it is like that. Sounds improbable,
however this really happened, and it is still happening. We are very much in love, and tripping together is very edifying, and for some reason more retainable,
albeit my other journeys such as dmt,
i retain all of it if I meditate before hand.(which I do every time)
Safe travels my friend!
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish