We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wandering soul Options

cmehdy
#1 Posted : 4/22/2018 6:32:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.

What a great place this is. I have been continuously reading up on any subject my searches would lead me to, and while I can't say that I understand everything (I'm especially lacking somewhat basic chemistry skills), I definitely enjoy learning at my own pace, and am very thankful for all the teachings from members of this forum.

I have had a fairly vast range of experiences involving everything I could find, first through serendipity, then through progressively focused research. Most of my experiences have been carefully crafted, a major portion of them alone, and I have at times found myself documenting my experiences in ways attempting to mimic what Shulgin masterfully did: a certain respect for the substance, an awareness of the self, and an intricate mix of subjective and objective clues about the experience and/or subject.

Fortunately, even in vulnerable times I have found in myself a fairly robust mind and soul, which somehow allowed me to not fall prey to addiction or abuse. And particularly with psychedelics, to not project intentions or expectations, and instead allow the experience to reveal itself, like I (continue to struggle to) reveal 'me' to myself.
It is in the 'normal' days that my inner instability reveals itself most.. and perhaps this is why I have progressively tried to seek less artificial/engineered experiences. Going from pills to pulls, trading to growing, and genuinely seeking knowledge and balance. And over the last few years, a greater attention to timing and self-evaluation before attempting any experience.

I am most familiar with psilocybin (at doses ranging from micro-dosing to fairly powerful double digits), some powerful isolated experiences with phenetylamines (DOx family) and LSD, and a handful of DMT experiences (as freebase and as a changa blend). A lot of other experiences not needing to make the list, have also allowed me to experience boundaries of perceptions and concepts.

I'm here to learn, to support, to understand.
Thanks for welcoming me!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Doc Buxin
#2 Posted : 4/23/2018 5:22:17 AM

Pay No Mind

cmehdy wrote:
Hi everyone.

What a great place this is. I have been continuously reading up on any subject my searches would lead me to, and while I can't say that I understand everything (I'm especially lacking somewhat basic chemistry skills), I definitely enjoy learning at my own pace, and am very thankful for all the teachings from members of this forum.

I have had a fairly vast range of experiences involving everything I could find, first through serendipity, then through progressively focused research. Most of my experiences have been carefully crafted, a major portion of them alone, and I have at times found myself documenting my experiences in ways attempting to mimic what Shulgin masterfully did: a certain respect for the substance, an awareness of the self, and an intricate mix of subjective and objective clues about the experience and/or subject.

Fortunately, even in vulnerable times I have found in myself a fairly robust mind and soul, which somehow allowed me to not fall prey to addiction or abuse. And particularly with psychedelics, to not project intentions or expectations, and instead allow the experience to reveal itself, like I (continue to struggle to) reveal 'me' to myself.
It is in the 'normal' days that my inner instability reveals itself most.. and perhaps this is why I have progressively tried to seek less artificial/engineered experiences. Going from pills to pulls, trading to growing, and genuinely seeking knowledge and balance. And over the last few years, a greater attention to timing and self-evaluation before attempting any experience.

I am most familiar with psilocybin (at doses ranging from micro-dosing to fairly powerful double digits), some powerful isolated experiences with phenetylamines (DOx family) and LSD, and a handful of DMT experiences (as freebase and as a changa blend). A lot of other experiences not needing to make the list, have also allowed me to experience boundaries of perceptions and concepts.

I'm here to learn, to support, to understand.
Thanks for welcoming me!

Well cmehdy, your introduction here indicates to me that you'll fit in really well here.

So welcome! Keep up the good attitude and clear writing style and you'll be fine.

Peace
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

Astonish
#3 Posted : 4/23/2018 6:48:28 PM

Ontological Philosopher

Welcome to the Nexus confrere, your introduction shows sufficient sapience that I know you will fit in good.
Just read as much as you can, post on topics which you have knowledge, and have fun!
Learning is the paramount delectation, and tribulation in life.
~Astonish

cmehdy
#4 Posted : 4/25/2018 3:50:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks to both of you.

This forum definitely is pouring with knowledge, and the more I dig, the less I know.. which is always my most comfortable spot, to be honest.
Hoping to contribute positively one day, in the meantime I will mostly stay actively passive Smile

โ—‹
#5 Posted : 4/25/2018 11:29:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Awesome introduction and welcome cmehdy Smile