We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Questions from a first timer Options

While-ee-eye Willy
#1 Posted : 4/22/2018 8:18:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone! As the title states, I am a new timer, not just on the site or with DMT but I have never had anything besides alcohol and weed. However both are becoming boring after doing some research on psilocybin shrooms and DMT,

My question is regarding a video I came across on the shroomery (which I later found out that YouTube videos on the topic are frowned upon so I flagged it) on how to extract DMT. I will give the the instructions and would like to know what you guys think.

Step 1: Mark empty naptha bottle at 100mm(acid) 120mm(salt) and 195mm(base)

Step 2: add 60ml vinegar into the bottle then fill with warm water until you reach the first Mark(acid)

Step 3: add 50g of acacia confusa root bark and shake

Step 4: place the bottle under warm water for 3 hours. Shake every 30 minutes

Step 5: mix 30 grams of salt with warm water and add until it reaches the second mark(salt)

Step 6: weigh out 65g of caustic soda then slowly and carefully mix it with cold water, stirring until dissolved. Let it cool and add it to the bottle until you reach the third mark(bass)

Repeat step 4

Naptha pulls: fill the rest of the bottle with shellite shake bottle and put in warm water several times.

Step 7: gently squeeze the naptha into a Ziploc bag and let it hang for 5 minutes to let any silt fall to the bottom corner.

Step 8: pour the naptha into evap bowl with herbs. Make sure it has dmt by blowing the liquid. It should turn cloudy.

Step 9: place bowl under fan to speed up the evap process.

Repeat five to 6 times adding new naptha each time.

The naptha that he poured out was light yellow, or a healthy urine color. Also there was a lot of yellow residue left in the bowl. Do you guys think this method is safe?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.