We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Best thing for when you are sick, ideas? Options

CosmicLion
#41 Posted : 4/12/2018 4:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:

Great find! Thumbs up

Lyme disease can be notoriously hard to treat...
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Doc Buxin
#42 Posted : 4/12/2018 11:43:08 PM

Pay No Mind

Loveall wrote:

Lyme's Disease is one tricky situation to deal with! And its manifestations can vary widely from individual to individual. In my herbal practice I have found that what works great for one person with Lyme's does not necessarily work well in another. Thus, the trickiness.

This is promising research, but it is in vitro so, seems they've got a ways to go before ascertaining Stevia's effectiveness in vivo. Let's keep our fingers crossed that this work continues.
Freedom's so hard
When we are all bound by laws
Etched in the scheme of nature's own hand
Unseen by all those who fail
In their pursuit of fate

CosmicLion
#43 Posted : 4/22/2018 3:49:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Doc Buxin wrote:
Lyme's Disease is one tricky situation to deal with!

I have not attempted this with anyone yet, but I've had this idea for lymes disease for a while.

From my understanding, treating it with anti-biotics sometimes fails to eliminate it because of how embedded in the body it be becomes, hiding places, making it hard for the anti-biotics to reach all the nooks and craneys to find and destroy it.

From my understanding, it is not anti-biotic resistance that is the problem, its finding all the Lymes in the body and delivering the medicine to it.

Kambo has tons of compounds in it, including a potent anti-viral and anti-biotic and massive immune stimulants. It also is known to circulate blood and fluid through areas that usually do not get much circulation, hence it's unique ability to flush out the lymph nodes and other organs.

My idea was to take a solid, if not overzealous dose of prescribed anti-biotics for the lymes disease.... If possible getting a physician to give you or prescribe you injectable antibiotics for 3 days in a row, as they work better than pills. For injectable anti-biotics, 1 shot is often enough, but they commonly give up to 3 shots 3 days in a row if you are really sick.

Then while the anti-biotics are at their peak concentration in the blood (a couple hours after you take them?) apply Kambo. Then repeat this for at least 3 days in a row for a full kambo inoculation.

You not only get all the healing and compounds of the Kambo, but you PUSH and FORCE the other antibiotics into all those areas that usually don't get good circulation and FLOOD them with medicine so all the Lymes can be targeted.

This approach may or may not be applicable when treating other diseases, too.... Parlaying Kambo's circulation action with delivering the meds throughout the body more effectively.

Just an idea, that has not been tested.

Thumbs up

CosmicLion
#44 Posted : 4/22/2018 5:14:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kambo is an incredible medicine....

First we need to talk about some things.....

DISCLAIMER: If you have never worked with Kambo before, you CAN die from it if you are allergic to it or have an un-diagnosed heart problem. When working with this medicine, you want to start with 1 dot and see how you respond. The next time, try 2 dots. The next time after that, try 3 dots.... If you do good on 3 dots, you most likely do not have an allergy and can go for the full 5 dot initial treatment. There are VERY rare cases, too, of death from even 1 dot due to an EXTREME allergy to it.

DISCLAIMER: Absolutely do not EVER give Kambo to someone other then yourself unless you are a FULLY trained and certified Kambo Practitioner. The legal liability is far too high and if something happens to the person, and you are not certified, you can be charged with manslaughter. The longer the training program, the better. A 1-2 week long retreat that "gives" you "Practitioner Certification" is not valid and may not hold up in court. It is common within medicine circles that work with elders, that one is not qualified to serve Kambo to other people until they have done an authentic training program that lasts anywhere from 3-6 months up to 1-2 years. There are spiritual reasons to this, but, the MAIN reason for this is for legal liability for yourself and any medicine circles you work with. Using it on your own body, though, is your personal choice.

You can do your own research to learn about the specifics, but Kambo contains potent immune stimulants, anti-viral and anti-biotic compounds, and triggers a MASSIVE endogenous immune response and circulatory response that flushes toxins out of hard-to-cleanse areas such a the lymph nodes and organs.

It is used natively to treat the flu and the common cold....

It takes a week to properly prepare for a FULL kambo session. Proper dieting, then fasting 24-48 hours before.... Then purging, a LOT, on the Kambo.

Something I personally have worked with and found extremely effective is taking non-purgative doses of Kambo when I am acutely sick. This allows me to take it on demand without the intense preparation.

My doctor just gives me injections of anti-biotics and anti-inflammatory steroids... The steroids have horendous side effects for 2 weeks afterword that make it not worth it, and, i don't like running to pharmaceutical anti-biotics unless i absolutely have to.

Something I have experimented with twice, with great results, is low dose Kambo. It does not take the diet preparation and fasting that a full dose does, and can be done as soon as you start to get sick.

This actually works QUICKER and MORE EFFECTIVELY for me then anti-biotics + steroids, and has minimal side effects for me. I get better in a few days, instead of 1+ week.

The dose is different, for different people. Some people purge on 2-3 dots. Some people it takes 5+ dots to purge.

The goal here, is to take a non-purging dose, twice a day, for 3 days in a row. Like a prescribed anti-biotic.

For me, it takes 5 dots to purge. Also, I've noticed, that when I take it twice a day for several days like this, there is a tolerance build up. By the end of day 3 on my last dose, i can easily take 5 dots without purging. If I did that on day 1, I would be rekt.

Here is what I have done myself with success... Adjust dose per your own tolerance and reaction:

Drink a bunch of water right before each application. Just in case you do purge.

Day 1

Morning: 2 dots
Evening: 2 dots

Day 2

Morning: 3 dots
Evening: 3 dots

Day 3

Morning: 4 dots
Evening: 5 dots

In summary, there are some main points here:

-- Treating Kambo like a prescribed medicine, taking it twice a day for 3 days

-- Avoiding taking a purgative dose, as this requires dietary preparation and is hard on the body

-- Slowly increasing the dose due to tolerance

-- Your dose may be less, or more, then what is listed. The goal is to not purge or get too sick at all, but feel the throbbing heated rushing feeling.

Thumbs up

Raptorrr
#45 Posted : 4/22/2018 11:34:23 PM

PsilocyRaptorrr

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ0lY1SuHaM

Kale seems to be promising for boosting the immune system.
The human being is this night, this empty nothing, that contains everything in its simplicity—an unending wealth of many representations, images, of which none belongs to him—or which are not present. ... One catches sight of this night when one looks human beings in the eye—into a night that becomes awful - Hegel

Anything perfect is worth destroying, in fact it is desirable to destroy it, true beauty lies in imperfection - Nietzsche

Doc Buxin
#46 Posted : 4/23/2018 5:10:19 AM

Pay No Mind

CosmicLion wrote:
Doc Buxin wrote:
Lyme's Disease is one tricky situation to deal with!

I have not attempted this with anyone yet, but I've had this idea for lymes disease for a while.

From my understanding, treating it with anti-biotics sometimes fails to eliminate it because of how embedded in the body it be becomes, hiding places, making it hard for the anti-biotics to reach all the nooks and craneys to find and destroy it.

From my understanding, it is not anti-biotic resistance that is the problem, its finding all the Lymes in the body and delivering the medicine to it.

Kambo has tons of compounds in it, including a potent anti-viral and anti-biotic and massive immune stimulants. It also is known to circulate blood and fluid through areas that usually do not get much circulation, hence it's unique ability to flush out the lymph nodes and other organs.

My idea was to take a solid, if not overzealous dose of prescribed anti-biotics for the lymes disease.... If possible getting a physician to give you or prescribe you injectable antibiotics for 3 days in a row, as they work better than pills. For injectable anti-biotics, 1 shot is often enough, but they commonly give up to 3 shots 3 days in a row if you are really sick.

Then while the anti-biotics are at their peak concentration in the blood (a couple hours after you take them?) apply Kambo. Then repeat this for at least 3 days in a row for a full kambo inoculation.

You not only get all the healing and compounds of the Kambo, but you PUSH and FORCE the other antibiotics into all those areas that usually don't get good circulation and FLOOD them with medicine so all the Lymes can be targeted.

This approach may or may not be applicable when treating other diseases, too.... Parlaying Kambo's circulation action with delivering the meds throughout the body more effectively.

Just an idea, that has not been tested.

Thumbs up

This is a great theory.

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Doc Buxin
#47 Posted : 4/23/2018 5:13:43 AM

Pay No Mind

CosmicLion,

Could you please let me know what the Latin binomial of Kambo is?

Or, if it's a compound, the Latin binomials of the species that make up the compound.

Thanks so much!
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

DansMaTete
#48 Posted : 4/23/2018 12:24:06 PM

[insert something smart/deep here]

From the frog Phyllomedusa bicolor.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Doc Buxin
#49 Posted : 4/24/2018 3:45:46 AM

Pay No Mind

DansMaTete wrote:
From the frog Phyllomedusa bicolor.

Thank you very much DansMa Tete!

The overall gist of the therapy, the way CosmicLion put it, reminded me a lot of a bee-sting therapy (aka, "Bee Venom Therapy", "BVT" or "apitherapy"Pleased protocol that I have employed many times in my life for many years...

Wonderful results, once you can get past the potential deadliness of it.
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Loveall
#50 Posted : 6/3/2018 3:03:18 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

New research on Triphala showing it extends life in fruitflies when taken with probiotics. May also help some chronic diseases (speculation).

https://www.sciencedaily...2018/05/180531114611.htm

Quote:
Considering the broad physiological effects of this formulation shown in the fruit fly, Prakash hopes their formulation could have interesting applications in a number of human disorders such as diabetes, obesity, neurodegeneration, chronic inflammation, depression, irritable bowel syndrome and even cancer.

Journal Reference:

Susan Westfall, Nikita Lomis, Satya Prakash. Longevity extension in Drosophila through gut-brain communication. Scientific Reports, 2018; 8 (1) DOI: 10.1038/s41598-018-25382-z
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

downwardsfromzero
#51 Posted : 6/4/2018 5:23:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Cosmic Lion wrote:

Do you have a reference for these assertions?

Would kambo be likely to help in the case of psoriatiform eczema with underlying lymphatic congestion?

And, Doc Buxin - does apitherapy apply well in such an instance?

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Nydex
#52 Posted : 6/6/2018 10:36:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In continuation to CosmicLion's beyond excellent aggregation of info on Kambo and its uses:

Panema - an Arawak term used by the Ashaninka and others - describes a negative energy that gathers over time. I believe it was endlessness who was kind to point out that interestingly enough, the same word in Old Tupi means [unfortunate, unfavourable, unproductive, useless]. It's interesting, because the people that speak Arawak and those who speak Old Tupi have very little in common, yet they share the abstract meaning of the same word.

Traditionally visualized as a kind of dense grey cloud or aura, panema is blamed for bad luck, depression, laziness, irritation, and other adverse states. Naturally, clearing this cloud is vital for indigenous groups that depend on hunting and community coherence. For many, kambo serves this purpose.

Outside of traditional contexts, the dissipation of panema is framed in terms of “clearing the pain body,” “realigning the chakras,” or reorganizing personal psychology. The purge itself may be felt as an expulsion of bad thoughts, habits, negative personality traits, or persistent life problems. It goes without saying that a tool that powerful will for sure make one feel better physically when impacted by some sort of illness.

A profoundly transformational tool, kambo is known to increase compassion, courage, emotional stability, and personal sovereignty. Some users feel more “real” or “solid” after kambo application - less in their heads and more in their bodies. Frustration, anger, and anxiety also tend to clear. These positive changes may last several days or several months, depending on the application and the person receiving it.

One of kambo’s most exciting potential medical applications is the treatment of cancer. Dermaseptin B2 has been shown to inhibit cancer cell (human prostatic adenocarcinoma) growth by more than 90%. This peptide penetrates cells and works by necrosis (active destruction) and not apoptosis (normal or programmed cell death).

Of course a lot more research has to be done on Kambo before we can claim it has definite medical benefits, but the future is bright in my opinion.

Sources and interesting reads:

Gomes, M. B. ( 2008 ). Kambô, The Spirit of the Shaman.

Labate, B. C., de Lima, E. C. (2014). Medical Drug or Shamanic Power Plant: The Uses of Kambô in Brazil. Ponto Urbe, 15.

Ketler, A. (2016). Kambo: Can Poison from a Frog Fix Your Health Challenges? Collective Evolution.

Annu Tara. What is Kambo?

KamboCleanse - Testimonials.

van Zoggel, H. et al. (2012). Antitumor and angiostatic peptides from frog skin secretions. Amino Acids, 42(1), 385-95.

van Zoggel, H. et al. (2012). Antitumor and Angiostatic Activities of the Antimicrobial Peptide Dermaseptin B2. PLoS ONE, 7(9), e44351.
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Eaglepath
#53 Posted : 6/6/2018 11:42:33 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I have friend that is a Kambo Shaman. Prior to my full Kambo experience with him I studied the compound a bit and the set up of different peptides are incredible!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Doc Buxin
#54 Posted : 6/7/2018 11:17:22 PM

Pay No Mind

Cosmic Lion wrote:

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Do you have a reference for these assertions?

Would kambo be likely to help in the case of psoriatiform eczema with underlying lymphatic congestion?

And, Doc Buxin - does apitherapy apply well in such an instance?

I seriously doubt that apitherapy would be helpful in a psoriasiform eczema, with or without lymphatic congestion. I would not recommend honey bee sting therapy for that whatsoever.

Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

downwardsfromzero
#55 Posted : 6/8/2018 4:27:42 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thanks for the info!

The research continues...

The best thing for me is swimming in the sea at a nice warm, sunny beach. I'll see if I can get a beach holiday prescribed next week!!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Cactus Man
#56 Posted : 7/18/2018 9:00:00 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kratom
Cannabis
Green tea

Doc Buxin
#57 Posted : 7/20/2018 12:52:27 AM

Pay No Mind

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Thanks for the info!

You are forever welcome DFZ. Much love, light & peace to you always!

downwardsfromzero wrote:
The best thing for me is swimming in the sea at a nice warm, sunny beach. I'll see if I can get a beach holiday prescribed next week!!

This is, in fact a key ingredient in what you're attempting to achieve.

Allow me to add one more thing to your above recipe that was related to me in person by a very wise woman who ran a primitive refreshment hut on a secluded beach on the East coast of Bali a few decades ago right before Bali became overrun with idiots just like everywhere else in SE Asia that I lived & studied in the 80's & early 90's:

She would see me every morning, she & I being the very first people there each day at 6:00 a.m. around sunrise...She would set up her vendor hut for the day's 20-30 people that would eventually make their way to the beautiful beach much later in the day after they had slept in & their hangovers from the night before had worn off.

She would watch me do my yoga on the beach for an hour or so and then dive into the wonderful, warm ocean water.

This went on for a week or two before she ever approached me (I never bought anything from her, but would wave & smile in the morning to acknowledge her kindly & she would wave & smile back; she was as quiet and unobtrusive as I was at that time of the morning with no one else around)...

One morning, after she had gotten used to my whole morning routine, she began walking toward me. I greeted her with a big smile and she mentioned my whole morning yoga/swimming regimen and then suggested that before I dove in to swim that day, that I come to her hut and put something on my skin beforehand. Curious, I followed her the couple hundred feet to her hut (it was a very small beach surrounded by a rock cove outcropping on each side creating an affect of privacy & seclusion), and, lo & behold, she takes the lid off a five-gallon plastic bucket full of coconut oil! She told me to rub it all over my skin before diving in.
I'll tell you this for sure, that combo of coconut oil, warm salt water & sun is a serious curative for just about any skin condition (of course, one has to also take into account the emotional aspect of any skin condition since all skin conditions have some kind of emotional aspect at their very root; dead serious).

This "secret" I share with you DFZ due to my incredibly high respect & love for you.

Enjoy & keep in touch.
Freedom's so hard
In their pursuit of fate

Baelor
#58 Posted : 7/21/2018 9:52:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently came across Uncaria tomentosa. It contains alkaloids which stimulate the immune system

Loveall
#59 Posted : 7/25/2018 7:54:40 PM

❤️‍🔥

CBD to help heal broken bones faster and better.

Thumbs up

Loveall
#60 Posted : 7/26/2018 12:48:54 PM

❤️‍🔥

One report of CBD oil helping lamellar ichthyosis. A rare skin condition that affects 1 in 100000 people. Will be interesting to see if this holds/repeats. Apparently the word is out and more patients have just started trying it.

http://www.dailymail.co....-cured-cannabis-oil.html

PREV1234NEXT