We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mushrooms before Aya? Options

SYE
#1 Posted : 3/30/2018 12:53:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What up everyone... Recently a close friend of mine decided to take on an ayahuasca journey in the near future... The options were aya 2 days in a row or, mushrooms the first night, and aya the second..

Would there be any adverse affect with the MAOI? (i suspect not) or would there maybe be a lack of experience being that she had tripped the night before on a different substance??

I really had never thought about it before personally so i figured id ask the forum..

whatcha think?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

ShamensStamen
#2 Posted : 3/30/2018 1:24:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Taking the mushrooms before the Aya could cause cross tolerance with DMT and prevent DMT from working, as DMT doesn't cause tolerance but other Psychedelics do. Probably should go for Aya and then mushrooms, or Aya 2 days in a row and then mushrooms lol.

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 4/21/2018 1:24:17 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

ShamensStamen wrote:
Taking the mushrooms before the Aya could cause cross tolerance with DMT and prevent DMT from working, as DMT doesn't cause tolerance but other Psychedelics do. Probably should go for Aya and then mushrooms, or Aya 2 days in a row and then mushrooms lol.

I agree!

Or let it go at least one day between Mushrooms and Ayahuasca. Or take them before the cermony at the same daY!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

jamie
#4 Posted : 4/21/2018 2:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I notice no cross tolerance from one psilo exposure. The experience tends to be stronger. Ayahuasca with psilocin/psilocybin, with or without DMT, is a deeper more theraputic experience for myself anyway. I prefer to just use rue and mushrooms, and start with the mushrooms. Same goes for rue and LSD.

For multiple nights, either or worked in the past. I have taken mushroom and then aya many times without noticable tolerance.

Good luck!
Long live the unwoke.