We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New Lizardman in town Options

ZucLizardman
#1 Posted : 4/16/2018 7:57:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, I'm the new lizardman in town. I like elephants, giraffes, and turtles. My fav color is blue, and salsa is my favorite snack. Some hobbies of mine are gaming, making business plans, and hanging with friends. I only have experience with cannabis, but am wanting to try psychedelics in the very short future( waiting until new job so i can pass a test). I'm really interested in dmt, and how everyone sees the same things. Really want to meet the dmt joker. This place seems pretty cool, so I'm definitely going to be sticking around for a bit. I hope I can make some friends on hereSmile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

TGO
#2 Posted : 4/29/2018 7:22:45 PM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

Welcome to the Nexus!

The DMT experience is wild, mysterious, and a very personal journey for those who decide to partake. While people often "see" similar structures, buildings, environments/realities, waiting rooms, entities, tunnels etc etc, to say that everyone "sees" the same thing is an immense oversimplification, and not necessarily true.

For instance, I rarely "see" any entities on DMT. The linked thread is nearly 3 years old and my interaction with entities has not changed very much since then. On the other hand, my girlfriend sees a multitude of entities during every single experience. She also has a recurring theme where the entities destroy the world and rebuild it in front of her while communicating that it is normal and cyclical. I suppose you could say that her experiences are almost the polar opposite of mine.

So yes, there are a lot of similarities in how we perceive and communicate our explorations of the DMT realm, but there is no "official common experience" that everyone has. It varies from trip to trip, person to person and is very dependent on preparation, set/setting, and how we choose to express and integrate the journey into our everyday lives afterwards. It is extremely personal by nature.

However, you are correct about that jester guy! He seems to be one of the more popular archetypes of DMT entities. There are tons of reports surrounding the jester. But again, I've never encountered one personally. This is just to show how things can relate and vary, especially in the strange world of psychedelics.

Anyway, come on in and have a look around the forum (FAQ, WIKI, ATTITUDE) to gain an understanding of how it operates and what is expected of its members. Learn, share, expand!

Have a good day!
New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

ZucLizardman
#3 Posted : 5/6/2018 2:53:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

That's a little disappointing, but still interesting at the same time. I'm not sure if I'm looking for a fun trip or a profound spiritual journey at this point. I think I'm just gonna let it come as it does and see what happens. Not that I could stop it from doing it's thing.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 5/29/2018 12:20:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Indeed there is no stopping of DMT 'doing it's thing' , so sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride (or hold tight and remember 'this too shall pass' lol) Very happy

psychosomaticon
#5 Posted : 5/29/2018 5:45:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Smile