We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
vaping or smoking syrian rue freebase... Options

starway6
#1 Posted : 4/13/2018 11:34:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I tryed to vape some light brown rue freebase powder stacked on top of a chore boy with a moderate dose of acacia tincture dryed and embedded deeper in the same pad...

I seemed to notice the taste diference as the rue powder on top either vaped or combusted ..then as i got lower in the chore boy the harsher tasting dmt vaped fine and i started getting the dmt buzzing and solid things started moving and morphing quite well..

I even noticed a lot of color with eyes open and even more with eyes closed as i saw colorfull jewled imagry with the feeling of floating through space ..all this on a low dose of acacia...

I also noticed the come up was slower and easier to take in this told me the rue was working ok...

This may not be the best way to use rue freebase but i only wanted a short trip this time it was about an hour..

Im not shure if my fine rue freebase powder vaporized or combusted ???Wut?

Any opinions if ...freebase rue powder vaporize ok?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

concombres
#2 Posted : 4/14/2018 12:23:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Harmalas smoke weird. They dont seem to really vaporize. Your best bet is sandwich method & direct flame. I believe the vaporization point is considerably higher than the vaporization point of DMT.

An_Observer
#3 Posted : 4/14/2018 6:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

IME, Freebase harmala's vaporize quite horribly. Using the Glass bat vapor genie, I could not get them to consistently vaporize. I tried both loose freebase, and in herb carriers and never could get much from it. Best way I found to consume harmala freebase was to infuse it into mullein and smoalk it from a water pipe. Very smooth smoke and you will notice a serious difference in potency. This led to me getting extremely sick the first time as I smoalked 150mG of rue extracted harmalas assuming my vaporization before had been somewhat decent when infused into herbs.

I really suggest to try just smoalking them in a water pipe. Mullein makes a wonderful carrier herb and like this my virgin lungs didn't ache or anything.
Just make sure to start low on the dosage and give it 5 minutes or so before consuming more. You could easily smoalk the harmala/herb blend and then vaporize the DMT. This allows for more fine tuning as well.

Also, if vaporized properly and not burned any, DMT freebase should not taste horrid. If overheated even just slightly though, I find it very harsh and unpleasant.
I loved how harmala's interacted with DMT. I did a lot of inner work with the combination. DMT alone seemed like being thrown into the chaos while adding harmalas extended the journey and also toned it down some making it a lot easier to understand.

starway6
#4 Posted : 4/14/2018 9:28:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i read somewhere that freebase rue can be used sublingualy! ..by placing it under toung for 15 minutes or longer?

Has...Any one had any experiance with rue freebase sublingualy?

concombres
#5 Posted : 4/14/2018 10:44:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

starway6 wrote:
i read somewhere that freebase rue can be used sublingualy! ..by placing it under toung for 15 minutes or longer?

Has...Any one had any experiance with rue freebase sublingualy?

I have never tried it myself but in my time browsing threads here i have seen plenty of posts by members whom i have noted to post accurate information & have well informed experience based opinions that imply sublingual freebase harmalas do work quite well at dosages somewhere between vaporized & oral.

Sublingual administration of freebase anything is probably not great for the teeth & gums though, especially if you have not used a PH meter during the washing step after your final basing.

I would start at 20mg & titrate the dose up a few miligrams at a time until you find what works best for you.

ijahdan
#6 Posted : 4/15/2018 9:25:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive tried all sorts of ways to ingest rue extract. Sublingual used to work well for me, using a small amount each time and waiting 10 minutes or so for it to be absorbed before loading the underside of my tongue with another small amount. I started wanting larger doses, faster, and this is where the technique started to break down, because my tongue could only hold a certain amount at a time and the excess got into my mouth, leaving a bitter aftertaste and getting swallowed before sublingual absorption occurred. If youre more patient and sensitive to harmalas than me, this is a good method. Using just harmine makes the taste much better too.

Smoking wise, as An Observer said, mixing with mullein in a bong is very effective. You could try to dissolve the freebase in alcohol and infuse the herb, but it seems to work ok just mixing the two together dry, giving harmala frosted mullein, which looks and smokes great. Sage makes a nice admixture and seems to add a clarity to the experience. Quite stimulating.

Dont recommend insufflating, it tends to clog up your nose. Havent tried the salt form though, might be better. Tried mixing with yopo once and couldnt breathe through my nose for two days.

universecannon
#7 Posted : 4/16/2018 12:31:00 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

I just stick with oral and then smoke the tryptamines once it hits. Harmalas seem to do some great things for the digestive system anyways and they don't seem to vape well if at all sometimes. Or i just add them to changa and bong it.

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"